Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 3/31/2024 at 2:40 AM, Nefermandias said:

Hello good folks.

I have been wondering if someone has made or at least considered a version of Lustiest Lair with all the new enemies, events, mechanics and trinkets, but free of all the unnecessarily confusing renaming of regular aspects of the game such as bleeding, blight, stun and the altered description of the hero skills.

Can't you just grab the vanilla files, create a mod, select the files that LL changed, (specifically the localization, colour folders that I have in mind) and then place it on top of it so that you can have the OG texts but still have LL working? 

I mean it would be off putting and you'll have enemies that are nude with the tavern only meant for sex relief but perhaps this is what you're referring to? There's also standalone LL enemies and you can just import/download those instead (and there are some on Steam if you look hard enough)

26 minutes ago, LussaVanor said:

Can't you just grab the vanilla files, create a mod, select the files that LL changed, (specifically the localization, colour folders that I have in mind) and then place it on top of it so that you can have the OG texts but still have LL working? 

I mean it would be off putting and you'll have enemies that are nude with the tavern only meant for sex relief but perhaps this is what you're referring to? There's also standalone LL enemies and you can just import/download those instead (and there are some on Steam if you look hard enough)

Thank you for your input.
Yes, I am aware of the stand alone enemy mods, but they are only for a few bosses and the Stallion. Also, they introduce a lot of trinkets that don't really work without the full pregnancy system.

I will try your suggestion of manually selecting the files myself.
Cheers.

16 hours ago, sageone123 said:

Guys, I want to know, How to deal with these black lines.

I tried redrawing but it didn't work.

They are revealed whenever the character is stealthed.

If anyone knows how to solve it please let me know. I would be grateful.

IMG_20240401_163533_edit_1830658239867075.jpg

Most likely those lines are borders between separate parts of mesh from "sprite" file

Its happening sometimes when converting enemy skin for heroes or backward, or when converting whole pack ("atlas" "skel" "sprite") with convertor for working in DragoneBone and then back-converting for game

Its easly can be fixed by editing sprite file itself (in GIMP or in Photoshop) - try or expand size of field for mesh included in those parts (like - just making it a little bit bigger so it will be "out of borders"), or "smoothering" just border with "mild brush"

I myself now after all previous expirience prefering 2nd way as more "proper" and "cool-looking" as result in-game

21 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

Most likely those lines are borders between separate parts of mesh from "sprite" file

Its happening sometimes when converting enemy skin for heroes or backward, or when converting whole pack ("atlas" "skel" "sprite") with convertor for working in DragoneBone and then back-converting for game

Its easly can be fixed by editing sprite file itself (in GIMP or in Photoshop) - try or expand size of field for mesh included in those parts (like - just making it a little bit bigger so it will be "out of borders"), or "smoothering" just border with "mild brush"

I myself now after all previous expirience prefering 2nd way as more "proper" and "cool-looking" as result in-game

You're right man, I was so busy adding color back to it that I forgot it was a separate widget in its own right. Thanks for your help.

The Thrall Mod Base.zip

Update|polish|final variant for my old one conversion|reskin for Thrall class with Unclean Giant(ess) skin from "Micondae+" - since i encountered her in-game few days ago

(Previous ("old") version link, "just in case"

Spoiler

, recomending to use full new folder since here a lot of balance changes and polishes for sprites themself)

Reskin for "Thrall" class with skin for Unclean Giant(ess) from "Micondae+", so if you using this one skin for enemy in your game, and especially if you love this skin - that a possibility now to have her not only as enemy, but as befriendable heroe as well

thrall_guild_header.png.f0ad8d883cff14fb2266ab05ac1b1599.png

This time 4 skin variants (1 SFW 1 NSFW for "shadow eyes" ("A" "B") and "visible eyes" ("C" "D") each)

Main difference from old version is now "proper made" animations (made myself this time) without dirty placeholder variant as previously

Spoiler

1.gif.c5d8366393133c51f144bfb7944731c2.gif2.gif.667bfded0bad07690699d24be4af9f9c.gif3.gif.b3bc4cbec0e5bf8406409a4ac2956b8c.gif

Her walking looking a little bit "clumsy", but as for me its fully immersive since she is Giantess after all - she is supposed to be slightly clumsy here, same as it was for half-giantess Outlaw previously, same pattern (giants, and giantess, are big and a little bit clumsy, and moving around slower thank for their huge body parts need to be moves less to "travel in surroding space")

Also did few class balance - just to fit original Unclean Giant enemy better and more immersive

Yes, her HP and damage may be look a little bit "too much", but if she will become ferocious through stress - all that damage will be on your party as well, so be carefull with that "big hottie" around)) 

Also you alwayes free to edit those numbers (like lower them) if you will want yourself

Also did polish for her sprites - mostly just "more smoother and proper", also remade 2 sprites completly - her "camping" and "investigate"

Spoiler

thrall.sprite_camp.thumb.png.aa5c4aa24dc5e47a22911d94dcc33efb.pngthrall.sprite.investigate.png.ff6ccda84ae37142b3ed6c9d6f791bb0.png

Original mods i used as "basis" are the same as last time -

Class - Thrall class by Marvin Seo https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1175904375

Skin - "Micondae+" https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093

Hope you will enjoy her company and treat with her properly, not like an Arena slave|Thrall as she is at the moment - free her from that and she will be VEEERY gratefull, im sure ;)))

But beware of her Ferocity if she would be stressed out - you for sure dont want to face consequences of having angry Giantess girl nearby ;)))

Cheers)

Cheers.png.9d8c7b791a60ddaa429b16019245d51e.png

The Thrall Mod Base.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 3/22/2024 at 5:44 AM, Moonpanzor said:

Here you, and anyone who wants it nowadays, go. I found my old download of the Gem Hunter 2.0 NSFW zip from Nexus.

Figured since I'm always bumming around and taking, it's time i return something i have the ability to.

Gem Hunter NSFW-1566-1-0-1682726578.7z 58.52 MB · 136 downloads

Hey there, I might need some help. So either I got VERY bad luck or the mod isn't really working as it should cuz she NEVER appears in my rotation of characters. I have the mod loaded pretty high in my modlist, 2nd actually and I moved all the contents to a folder i named "The Gem Hunter" (since the zip doesn't come with a folder by itself). Is there any file I have to edit or delete or what am I doing wrong? Can I get this to work or does the mod simply not work anymore cuz they nuked it for 3.0?

9 hours ago, Justonehere1 said:

Hey there, I might need some help. So either I got VERY bad luck or the mod isn't really working as it should cuz she NEVER appears in my rotation of characters. I have the mod loaded pretty high in my modlist, 2nd actually and I moved all the contents to a folder i named "The Gem Hunter" (since the zip doesn't come with a folder by itself). Is there any file I have to edit or delete or what am I doing wrong? Can I get this to work or does the mod simply not work anymore cuz they nuked it for 3.0?

That is a NSFW Skin Mod, not the Class Mod. So if you don't have the Class Mod from nexus/steam installed separately, The Gem Hunter will never appear in your game. If you moved/merged the files from the NSFW Skin Mod into the Class Mod, then you need to delete the modfiles.txt inside.

Edited by darkwerr
45 minutes ago, Jaimito1996 said:

Someone can help me pleas ?

image.png.7fba44ed270c6cb9c3f0ad9f6c6e4a13.png

Probably we can help, if you at least will provide more information, not just "a random screen with no target information" :)))

Which mod causing that, what your whole modlist and etc "helpfull information")

May be me myself will not help with that, but giving all that information for sure will help those who will decide to try help you)

1 hour ago, randrz said:

Would love if he made NSFW.

His skins are always quite nsfw-friendly, but he never does art with nudity at all. Check this thread because @Fnakasjg has done very good topless edits of some of his skins.

Also, for the case of his shieldbreaker I would keep an eye on this thread because I'm pretty sure someone will edit it soonish xd

36 minutes ago, Imphy24 said:

His skins are always quite nsfw-friendly, but he never does art with nudity at all. Check this thread because @Fnakasjg has done very good topless edits of some of his skins.

Also, for the case of his shieldbreaker I would keep an eye on this thread because I'm pretty sure someone will edit it soonish xd

Am i wrong or another dude already did NSFW for Shieldbreaker? If i remember you mentioned that, may be i mistacking

Or is it just that dude dont want to share his NSFW into LL public?

I probably will use or his NSFW, or just do my own version of NSFW (may be take his and polish, as option too) when will meet her in proper playthrough as my last time pattern to decide "which one i will work with next"

For now i already composed few months ago decided class (took "Sisters" for that skin) with that skin, but only with SFW variant, need to do same composing for NSFW as well "when will be time for it" - or with ready skin, or with made by myself (which is will be longer obviously than using ready one))

Edited by Fnakasjg

Hey guys, does anyone know how to edit the texts in the localization of Lustiest Lair? I have changed a few names of the attacks of the gargoyle from the Priestess (in the right field after DATA) but the changes do not appear in game. I also edited the Project.xml to have the full path to Lustiest Lair, cuz I read someone way back saying that should be the right way. Can anyone help me? image.png.b05e478e701b6c6116a5fb8f223f0815.png

23 minutes ago, Justonehere1 said:

Hey guys, does anyone know how to edit the texts in the localization of Lustiest Lair? I have changed a few names of the attacks of the gargoyle from the Priestess (in the right field after DATA) but the changes do not appear in game. I also edited the Project.xml to have the full path to Lustiest Lair, cuz I read someone way back saying that should be the right way. Can anyone help me? image.png.b05e478e701b6c6116a5fb8f223f0815.png

For any Localization change, you need to grab the string_table file that you have supposedly edited and put it into the localization.exe file (wich is contained in the _windows folder). You will know it works because new localization files will appear. Then you need to update the mod with said locs. Grab project.xml file and put it into steam_workshop_upload file (wich can also be found in the _windows folder). Et voilá, if you did everything correct a cmd window will appear and it will no contain no errors. Also duplicated loc files will dissappear. Now your mod will be updated with your edits.

This is basically the final step that has to be done when you do a mod from zero, so basically if you want to edit loc files it is just a matter of updating the final step

If this doesn't work because LL brings a whole bunch of changes, just create a new mod by copy pasting the thing that you want to edit and edit the new mod as I said before. Put it then above LL mod

Hope this helps

45 minutes ago, Justonehere1 said:

The game does not take text from the .xml file directly, instead those xml files are used to create the .loc2 files which are the ones the game uses. As for how to create those files i dont know, you cna look in the seam modding guide to help you.

16 minutes ago, Imphy24 said:

For any Localization change, you need to grab the string_table file that you have supposedly edited and put it into the localization.exe file (wich is contained in the _windows folder). You will know it works because new localization files will appear. Then you need to update the mod with said locs. Grab project.xml file and put it into steam_workshop_upload file (wich can also be found in the _windows folder). Et voilá, if you did everything correct a cmd window will appear and it will no contain no errors. Also duplicated loc files will dissappear. Now your mod will be updated with your edits.

This is basically the final step that has to be done when you do a mod from zero, so basically if you want to edit loc files it is just a matter of updating the final step

If this doesn't work because LL brings a whole bunch of changes, just create a new mod by copy pasting the thing that you want to edit and edit the new mod as I said before. Put it then above LL mod

Hope this helps

Thanks you so much man, been bashing my Head against the Wall for hours now.

Hey @Fnakasjg, love your work taking existing class mods and pairing them with different skins.  I've never done any real modding creation, but when looking at say the base Eternal Mod and then your update, it seems like really the only changes were those directly to the skins, so essentially the "Heroes" folder and then maybe some changes to the "town event" images under "Campaign".  In theory it seems like if I were to basically replace the hero folder with an existing other skin (and then change the names to match the mod) it should work?  Am I overly simplifying this or is that basically it?  I'm asking because I want to change the Black Cat class to fit in with all the other mods I use for LL.  I suppose I could ask others to do it for me, but I was curious to see if I could do it myself (not necessarily reanimating characters, but instead repurposing those similarly to what you did with the Eternal Mod and the Plague Skin)  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 hours ago, NorthCellKiller said:

Hey @Fnakasjg, love your work taking existing class mods and pairing them with different skins.  I've never done any real modding creation, but when looking at say the base Eternal Mod and then your update, it seems like really the only changes were those directly to the skins, so essentially the "Heroes" folder and then maybe some changes to the "town event" images under "Campaign".  In theory it seems like if I were to basically replace the hero folder with an existing other skin (and then change the names to match the mod) it should work?  Am I overly simplifying this or is that basically it?  I'm asking because I want to change the Black Cat class to fit in with all the other mods I use for LL.  I suppose I could ask others to do it for me, but I was curious to see if I could do it myself (not necessarily reanimating characters, but instead repurposing those similarly to what you did with the Eternal Mod and the Plague Skin)  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dont get it exactly what you meaning, but if you just curious about "how i do process of "attaching skins into classes" " - i usually dont edit classes themself (only matching skin sprites and "atlas"|"skel" files into class, editing numbers and effects in "effect" and "info" and matching in "art"  (sometimes also polishing "localisation") just to fit new nature|appearence of skin in term of lore and immersion)

But core of class mod i leaving mostly intact, so probably i will not be able to help you about "digging deep inside it"

If you talking about "just attach different random skin into random class and thats all" - you just need to match "atlas|skel" files in "anim" folder (with titles of class), then match all sprites in skin variant folder with it ("A" "B" etc folders) and then match all in "art" file

That it if you just want to "reskin" class

I guess you can get it just on example of any of my edits - here pretty obvious to figure out in matching of "how it was" and "how it become" old and new variants

Best way to figure out by the way is "experementing on your own - trying, mistacking and trying again" - that how i figured out most of tricks myself when just started

Edited by Fnakasjg

8 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Dont get it exactly what you meaning, but if you just curious about "how i do process of "attaching skins into classes" " - i usually dont edit classes themself (only matching skin sprites and "atlas"|"skel" files into class, editing numbers and effects in "effect" and "info" and matching in "art"  (sometimes also polishing "localisation") just to fit new nature|appearence of skin in term of lore and immersion)

But core of class mod i leaving mostly intact, so probably i will not be able to help you about "digging deep inside it"

If you talking about "just attach different random skin into random class and thats all" - you just need to match "atlas|skel" files in "anim" folder (with titles of class), then match all sprites in skin variant folder with it ("A" "B" etc folders) and then match all in "art" file

That it if you just want to "reskin" class

I guess you can get it just on example of any of my edits - here pretty obvious to figure out in matching of "how it was" and "how it become" old and new variants

Best way to figure out by the way is "experementing on your own - trying, mistacking and trying again" - that how i figured out most of tricks myself when just started

I appreciate the info.  I tried playing around with it and used the new shieldbreaker skin that ZIMIK just put out to test if it could work.  I was able to get things up and running but the actual art for the character was just a white shaped box but the shape was essentially the shieldbreaker so I must have messed something up there.  I can also imagine it has to do with black cat having more actions than the shieldbreaker so as I tried to fill in the gap with repeat actions I may have messed something up.  Maybe Ill give it another try at some other point but for now ill leave it alone.  Heres my files if anyone cares to look at it or wants to mess around with the files.

NCK Edit Attempt.7z

Edited by NorthCellKiller
26 minutes ago, NorthCellKiller said:

I appreciate the info.  I tried playing around with it and used the new shieldbreaker skin that ZIMIK just put out to test if it could work.  I was able to get things up and running but the actual art for the character was just a white shaped box but the shape was essentially the shieldbreaker so I must have messed something up there.  I can also imagine it has to do with black cat having more actions than the shieldbreaker so as I tried to fill in the gap with repeat actions I may have messed something up.  Maybe Ill give it another try at some other point but for now ill leave it alone

This link might be helpful. I post it from time to time since it is way better than trying to explain how to do ports (from what I have undertood, that is what you're trying to do)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

2 hours ago, Jikko Kyubu said:

could you drop the download link for it? i can't get it through the cite

There is no download link (the link I posted is an album), neither on his patreon nor afdian. If you want it so bad pm me

2 hours ago, Imphy24 said:

This link might be helpful. I post it from time to time since it is way better than trying to explain how to do ports (from what I have undertood, that is what you're trying to do)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

There is no download link (the link I posted is an album), neither on his patreon nor afdian. If you want it so bad pm me

This should help a ton, thanks alot!

So I read through the guide and I thought I followed everything as required.  For some reason it still isnt displaying the skin properly.  I can see the silhouette from I imagine the atlas and skel files but the skin itself isnt showing up.  Would anyone mind looking at the file and seeing if they can identify what happened?

I added the original base class *the black cat*.  Then the skin I want to port is the offering using the Himiko Toga skin (it looked like the Himiko Toga skin needed some files to work so thats why I grabbed the offering class to make sure everything was captured).  All of this is then reflected in the folder The Black Cat edit and for the life of me I cant figure out why it isnt working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NCK Edit Work.7z