Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Anybody got a pack that has a bunch of these mods that someone can just drag and drop into the mods folder? I've been thinking of redownloading DD to play again with these mods but having to go through all these and download them one by one is making me have second thoughts. 

2 hours ago, oblivion1324 said:

Anybody got a pack that has a bunch of these mods that someone can just drag and drop into the mods folder? I've been thinking of redownloading DD to play again with these mods but having to go through all these and download them one by one is making me have second thoughts. 

I got a folder for the mods I download but sadly many of them has to be manually installed (I would suggest creating copies of the original files) if you are interested then I could send it here? Is there a max file size that can be uploaded? I don’t download new classes but I got some game changing mods/ skins/ monsters and trinkets but since I try to keep it mostly vanilla there are more monster and trinket mods that I have not downloaded.

1 hour ago, IRrebel said:

I got a folder for the mods I download but sadly many of them has to be manually installed (I would suggest creating copies of the original files) if you are interested then I could send it here? Is there a max file size that can be uploaded? I don’t download new classes but I got some game changing mods/ skins/ monsters and trinkets but since I try to keep it mostly vanilla there are more monster and trinket mods that I have not downloaded.

I don't mind the physical installation part, I meant more just having to look for all the mods going through all the pages and stuff like that, having a folder with mods that work together would be great. I would super appreciate you sending it here, not sure about the limit as I've never really uploaded anything. Thanks mate!

5 hours ago, oblivion1324 said:

I have the full town modded with Niur Character, if you want. 

I can also give you my heroes folder, the higwayman got the xelsword treatement. I also got some mod class in there, the templar is just the crusader with xelsword treatment too. I prefered to keep my crusader's skins.

Path for buildings and Hero_slot :

Steam/Steamapps/Common/DarkestDungeon/Campaign/Town

Path for Heroes

Steam/Steamapps/Common/DarkestDungeon (Give me a minute for this one, he is quite heavy...)

Take what you need. I didn't include the dlc, but i got those one too if you need it, just send a message.

buildings.rar hero_slot.rar

Buildings.Hero_Slot.Heroes.rar heroes.rar

8 minutes ago, Astartes916 said:

I have the full town modded with Niur Character, if you want. 

I can also give you my heroes folder, the higwayman got the xelsword treatement. I also got some mod class in there, the templar is just the crusader with xelsword treatment too. I prefered to keep my crusader's skins.

I love the Niur art, I'd appreciate it! More classes are welcome as well.

1 hour ago, oblivion1324 said:

I don't mind the physical installation part, I meant more just having to look for all the mods going through all the pages and stuff like that, having a folder with mods that work together would be great. I would super appreciate you sending it here, not sure about the limit as I've never really uploaded anything. Thanks mate!

Here you go :D it's mostly lewd mods but there are some normal ones there too xD hope you find my sorting to be helpful :P It would not let me upload my whole folder so here is a 3 parter xDD.

class_+_monster_skins.7z

19 minutes ago, oblivion1324 said:

I love the Niur art, I'd appreciate it! More classes are welcome as well.

You can get it right now if you want. Just wait a moment for the heroes, it's more than 1gb... (the new classes integrated are : duchess, falconer, succubus, templar, twilight_knight)

For the DLC Path :

Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\dlc\735730_color_of_madness\campaign\town\buildings

DLC Color of madness.rar

5 minutes ago, IRrebel said:

I can't upload the final part of my collection xD I'll upload it tomorrow if the site will let me :P Good thing I had most of the mods uploaded from Astartes916

3 minutes ago, Astartes916 said:

Wait a few minutes for my heroes folder  and you will tell me if you really got everything x)

Thanks to both of you so much :). I really appreciate the friendliness here, I'm excited to get back into playing the game. Also, I've got all the dlc so any dlc mods would be good too.

11 minutes ago, oblivion1324 said:

Thanks to both of you so much :). I really appreciate the friendliness here, I'm excited to get back into playing the game. Also, I've got all the dlc so any dlc mods would be good too.

No prob dude :)
I already gave you what you need for the Color of Madness DLC
I also recommend you the Virulent Overhaul mod from steam for the crimson court, trust me

If you want to use both Templar and Crusader BUT you want to make the Crusader trinket (both form the game AND from mods) compatible with the Templar, just pm me and i will give you both some explications and files already ready to put at the right place.

EDIT : Heroes file posted in a previous message here

Excuse me, I have a problem.

Some time ago I downloaded an Anaertalin skin for the HoundMaster and it added an arrow attack sprite to me, I tried to remove it but I had completely lost the original files in the fx folder, I wanted to know if someone could send me a houndmaster folder that has not been modified in this way, please. TwT

9 minutes ago, Waylone said:

Excuse me, I have a problem.

Some time ago I downloaded an Anaertalin skin for the HoundMaster and it added an arrow attack sprite to me, I tried to remove it but I had completely lost the original files in the fx folder, I wanted to know if someone could send me a houndmaster folder that has not been modified in this way, please. TwT

I only have the original fx

fx.rar

10 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

anyone know if this mod was released it belongs to jefuty

screenshot_42.jpg.5fe31b586e20ec4db15687590072f190.jpg

I believe it's an unfinished or otherwise unpublished work. I've never seen it uploaded to his Steam, Nexus, or Patreon, along with these other mods (save for the bottom left skins). It's funny how he often posts this collage image on his Nexus mod descriptions but has never actually uploaded or gave any progress reports on them. Anyways, hope that helps.

7bFx3uX.jpg

6 hours ago, mikehawk333 said:

Anyone kinda just havve a folder of all the monster replacements? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don’t know if I have them all but monster skins was included with the hero skins I posted yesterday :D 

22 hours ago, Astartes916 said:

No prob dude :)
I already gave you what you need for the Color of Madness DLC
I also recommend you the Virulent Overhaul mod from steam for the crimson court, trust me

If you want to use both Templar and Crusader BUT you want to make the Crusader trinket (both form the game AND from mods) compatible with the Templar, just pm me and i will give you both some explications and files already ready to put at the right place.

EDIT : Heroes file posted in a previous message here

So I looked through your hero file collection and wow you have an impressive amount of sfw skins... but I got you beat on lewd skins :P for example I noticed that you are missing all the nude nana skins and I think? you missed some of the alternate niur skins... I think the same is true for me since I did not bother getting some that I did not like. Together our skin collections are legendary and im taking some from yours thanks for posting :D

4 hours ago, IRrebel said:

So I looked through your hero file collection and wow you have an impressive amount of sfw skins... but I got you beat on lewd skins :P for example I noticed that you are missing all the nude nana skins and I think? you missed some of the alternate niur skins... I think the same is true for me since I did not bother getting some that I did not like. Together our skin collections are legendary and im taking some from yours thanks for posting :D

You certainly beats me on nsfw skins since i don't use them, (even if i do have a lot of them, if not ALL of them)  it feels too much out of the lore for my taste x)
For me, the heroes and the town got a little "sexual crazy", turning some of the man, and women, into beautiful women but some people kinda resist it. Only the few heroes who absolutely got corrupt (fallen heroes mods) go full sexy/tentacle.

Personnaly, too much boobs make the boobs boring, so let's show just enough x)

I took what i wanted and that's all :)

The nana nude were... too much. When they defend it's just ridiculous, not even sexy x)

Yup, i thinks so too !

Glad you found something interesting in it, have fun ;) 

Only got this game a few of days ago, (yep late but happy). Thought to myself "This will be nice. No need to mod it. Will be a bit of a change. Just play the game. Ok just one mod because that thing annoys me. Oh! and that could do with a different skin."

So...

10.6Gb downloads later. Goddamit!!!!

19 minutes ago, spoonsinger said:

Only got this game a few of days ago, (yep late but happy). Thought to myself "This will be nice. No need to mod it. Will be a bit of a change. Just play the game. Ok just one mod because that thing annoys me. Oh! and that could do with a different skin."

So...

Hide contents

10.6Gb downloads later. Goddamit!!!!

The story of my life...

I already have 16 gbs !! ... I am doing the final version of the replacement of monsters added by the mod "Monster Variations Legacy", they are already almost all replaced, and I am retexturing them one by one; I hope to finish it before the weekend ;)

Spoiler

brigand_adv_cutthroat.sprite.attack_lunge.thumb.png.ece96ea93b901a77ef98962dd759dce6.pngbrigand_dodgy_fuseman.sprite.defend.thumb.png.1b8532b40df155d3d051be511ba49497.pngbrigand_robber_cutthroat.sprite.attack_uppercut.thumb.png.63edcba3c7a811f0c61137c2b0e082ca.png99pkswinechief.sprite.attack_ranged.thumb.png.d24bb44fd3b866efbf1e85036e8bddac.pngbrigand_brawler.png.d0e0da22cc4a4818d24237dbad09d0e9.png