Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Is there a way to take a standalone class and use that skin on a vanilla class? For example, if I want to take using Deovolente's Lilith and make that into a Crusader or Leper or something? Is there a way to convert that over or is there a tool to do that? I find some of these new classes break balancing and I still want to use the skins on an existing class. 

3 hours ago, ReverendVerse said:

Is there a way to take a standalone class and use that skin on a vanilla class? For example, if I want to take using Deovolente's Lilith and make that into a Crusader or Leper or something? Is there a way to convert that over or is there a tool to do that? I find some of these new classes break balancing and I still want to use the skins on an existing class. 

I made a guide, and take requests.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2583339977

1 hour ago, ReverendVerse said:

Oh nice! I was looking to take the Devolente's nude lilith skin and make it a Leper or Crusader or something, because that class is just OP and breaks the game lol

I already have her as Bounty Hunter and Jester.

1721591394_LilithJesterReplacement.rar1994462982_BountyHunterLilithReplacement.rar

Someone else has her as a Hellion.

If you have a different class in mind, let me know.

Guys, how can I check the error in the game? I just beat the cove for the first time. The last enemy is octotank(monster folder name) and when I kill it, the game instantly closed.

I tried remove the skin mod from octotank and used the backup file and it's still crash. I pretty sure I only mods skin in the game, maybe some helpful ui but I already close that and it's still shutdown my game. I don't know where to fix this..

15 minutes ago, falconzero said:

Guys, how can I check the error in the game? I just beat the cove for the first time. The last enemy is octotank(monster folder name) and when I kill it, the game instantly closed.

I tried remove the skin mod from octotank and used the backup file and it's still crash. I pretty sure I only mods skin in the game, maybe some helpful ui but I already close that and it's still shutdown my game. I don't know where to fix this..

Problem with the death animation, sounds like, though the game usually crashes right when entering a dungeon if something's outright missing...

When you backed up, did you replace the /anim folder in its entirety? I suspect the .defend's .skel file of being glitched in a nEw FuNkY mOdE, so exactly which skin are you using and how much did you revert to vanilla?

5 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Problem with the death animation, sounds like, though the game usually crashes right when entering a dungeon if something's outright missing...

When you backed up, did you replace the /anim folder in its entirety? I suspect the .defend's .skel file of being glitched in a nEw FuNkY mOdE, so exactly which skin are you using and how much did you revert to vanilla?

Yes, I replace the /anim folder entirety. I even used entire octotank folder for backup. and it's still crash somehow..

I'll try to figure something out then

13 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I already have her as Bounty Hunter and Jester.

1721591394_LilithJesterReplacement.rar 147.46 MB · 1,268 downloads 1994462982_BountyHunterLilithReplacement.rar 240.53 MB · 395 downloads

Someone else has her as a Hellion.

If you have a different class in mind, let me know.

Either of those work for me! Thanks! I'll have to search through the threads to find the Hellion one too. 

He's got a new class called Draconblood too, which is super OP, that I might try converting to something else as well.

EDIT: Only uploaded the NSFW edit, here is the class and the NSFW edit for it for those interested. 

Serona NSFW Skin.zip

Serona Class.zip

Edited by ReverendVerse
41 minutes ago, mang1131 said:

how do I change the card number, and where is it?

Go into the files, heroes/Serona/Serona.info.darkest then you go to the bottom of the page and you should see, ".number_of_cards_in_deck 12".  Change the number to something like 5 and you're good. Be sure to save the file.

7 minutes ago, Flaynfish said:

Go into the files, heroes/Serona/Serona.info.darkest then you go to the bottom of the page and you should see, ".number_of_cards_in_deck 12".  Change the number to something like 5 and you're good. Be sure to save the file.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Raison.D'tre said:

could anyone help me, been 147 week and my fawn havent appear on roster, even with 9999.0 chance, could someone who already have a fawn, sent their persist.roster.json file, its located on Steam\userdata\72228190\262060\remote\profile_x

I don't how this'll help you but here you go from my recent save of my lustiest lair run

persist.roster.json

Edited by Rikimaru253