Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, adam110311 said:

ive seen you here my guy, posting backups for god fucking knows how long now. how haven't you snapped yet or something like that?

...I like being useful. It gives me purpose.

I know it sounds like I get angry with people when they do stupid things, but it's all in good fun, I'm not actually annoyed.

5 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

So what are people's thoughts on DD2 modding? 2D images are fairly straightforward to figure out in DD1, but 3D animation rigging for DD2? I can't see there being even half as many classes or reskins for that game, but I hope I'm wrong.

It looks bad, but Red Hook went out of their way to support DD1 modding, so there is hope for similar ease of access through modding tools.

43 minutes ago, flamelordytheking said:

can anyone tell me how to control which version of a Xelsword skin you get? For the NPCs it seems fairly obvious, but I'm not certain how to switch between different versions of a skin (I.E. hidden eyes to visible eyes)

...Replace the installed .png with the one you want. Only one of those folders is 'real,' the rest contain the options.

For hero skins, copy the skins you want onto the ones you don't, so you have two copies of the ones you want.

Just found out about a Manga called Hunters Guild Red Hood. One of it's main characters is called Grimm; she's shown using rifles which would make her an obvious choice for Musketeer, but seeing as the skins for Arbalests are generally shit, might be a better option for Arbalest. Or it can work for both, skin with a gun for Musketeer, skin with a crossbow for Arbalest. If any modders are interested in making this happen, I think see would be a great addition to the game, and is actually a) lore friendly, b) definitely has the right look for lewd mods (mod without tentacles please). Here's what she looks like:

E5o4YIrWYAUH4qs.jpg.32e1c20c89ab2da699940f6afba346f5.jpg