Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, MissTellie said:

Would you share your cosmic knowledge to me perhaps?

Mkay, sure.

When porting Hero classes, the first thing to do is BACK THAT SHIT UP.

The second is to rename all the .atlas, .skel, (classname)_(letter) folders, and the portrat PNGs by replacing the donating class's name with the receiver's. Do not replace them on any other PNGs or files, we either don't want them or will deal with them later.

Next, copy over the donor's .art and .info files. We don't care too much about the .info file, but we care about the .art file. Open both it and the donating class's .art file with a text editor, Notepad++ preferably but plain old Notepad does work.

Now, perform the actual swapping. Replace all the .anim, .fx, any .targfx/targchestfx, and any  Offsets with relevant lines from the donating class. Do not replace .ids or .icons, they'll only hurt us later. Do not forget to replace the friendly fire attack, which is usually the last line in the file, or the game will get crashy if your modded class takes a swing at a friend, with the only note being don't replace the .sfx of that line.

Optionally, rename the ability icons, replacing all the class names and changing the numbers as you ported. This step isn't important, but helps make the modded class feel less like the reskin it is.

Finally, remove the original class folder and replace with the new one, renaming it to match. Overwriting isn't recommended, it leaves junk data in and can cause issues with classes that share IDs.

Some things to keep in mind;

-This method doesn't fully work for Transformation classes, they have specialized Skeletons which prevents them from being used properly for other classes or having other classes being used for them, requiring something like Dragonbones to fix. This method usually makes them... mostly... work, save their defend/death animations, but additional tools are required to fix them, and I listen to all requests.

-Vanilla classes DEMAND at least four color alts, and won't be happy if you can't provide them. Duplicates are accepted, so for safety, always make (classname)_A-D.

-It's possible to keep .fx from the old hero, a recent example would be the Grave Robber's Shadow Fade and dagger hits, just remember to copy those files from the .fx folder over into the new one. This is good for healers, characters with limited artwork, or anyone who has something iconic that you don't want replaced. There are a few universal fx that don't need copying, blood_splatter and mark_target to name a couple, so don't fret if you can't find something.

-Always, ALWAYS, BACK THAT SHIT UP. You never know when you might make a mistake or want to try something else. It's never completely safe to let go of your backups, but always wait a little while after finishing just in case something crops up that you need to fix.

-You can apply the above method to monsters, keeping in mind that they store their .pngs which you shouldn't touch in the .anim file with their .atlas and .skel files, and that they have (at least) three .art files, all of which need to be individually edited with the new moves, though thankfully all three usually are the exact same file with a different letter in the name.

As for the color swapping, it's actually brain-dead easy. I use GIMP, and it has a tool that allows rotating colors around to make easy recolors. The titular Rotate Colors tool is more precise, but the Hue-Saturation tool is much faster. I basically rotate the whole image 90% along the color wheel, then rotate Red 90% back so that most skin colors aren't affected. It's a fifty-fifty if any given character will be receptive to this, but the ones that are allow for significant customization... Including ones that don't care about their skin color being rotated, like Drowner.

here is what i currently have so far on the fishgirl class project.  still a bit of a buggy mess, but im starting to zero down on a few of the issues.  haven't had much time to work on it as of late what with work and recent events, but i am spending time here and there on it.  If people are interested, I can release the current test build if they want to play around with it (it will be a buggy mess for you most likely), or perhaps to do your own tweaks to it.  Mechanically:  it works, but graphics and sounds are still messy.

Note: difficulty was turned down a fair bit on the vid for testing purposes.

7 minutes ago, rediridesence said:

here is what i currently have so far on the fishgirl class project.  still a bit of a buggy mess, but im starting to zero down on a few of the issues.  haven't had much time to work on it as of late what with work and recent events, but i am spending time here and there on it.  If people are interested, I can release the current test build if they want to play around with it (it will be a buggy mess for you most likely), or perhaps to do your own tweaks to it.  Mechanically:  it works, but graphics and sounds are still messy.

Note: difficulty was turned down a fair bit on the vid for testing purposes.

I'm sure some people here would be willing to help testing the character if you want.

39 minutes ago, kyodash said:

help, I use NIUR skins and get this error,how i can fix it?

Untdsadaditled.png

You're using the wrong Skeleton.

At some point, you replaced the Abomination with something like Xelsword's, which replaces the skeleton, and you have not reverted to the vanilla skeleton upon switching back to vanilla.

Here, have a backup of the Abomination's .anim folder.

Abom Anim Backup.rar

I'll also include the FX, because if your animation skeleton got fucked up, chances are the FX were changed to match.

39 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You're using the wrong Skeleton.

At some point, you replaced the Abomination with something like Xelsword's, which replaces the skeleton, and you have not reverted to the vanilla skeleton upon switching back to vanilla.

Here, have a backup of the Abomination's .anim folder.

Abom Anim Backup.rar 2.19 MB · 0 downloads

I'll also include the FX, because if your animation skeleton got fucked up, chances are the FX were changed to match.

thanks,so Niur skin can't use with Xelsword right?

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Mkay, sure.

When porting Hero classes, the first thing to do is BACK THAT SHIT UP.

The second is to rename all the .atlas, .skel, (classname)_(letter) folders, and the portrat PNGs by replacing the donating class's name with the receiver's. Do not replace them on any other PNGs or files, we either don't want them or will deal with them later.

Next, copy over the donor's .art and .info files. We don't care too much about the .info file, but we care about the .art file. Open both it and the donating class's .art file with a text editor, Notepad++ preferably but plain old Notepad does work.

Now, perform the actual swapping. Replace all the .anim, .fx, any .targfx/targchestfx, and any  Offsets with relevant lines from the donating class. Do not replace .ids or .icons, they'll only hurt us later. Do not forget to replace the friendly fire attack, which is usually the last line in the file, or the game will get crashy if your modded class takes a swing at a friend, with the only note being don't replace the .sfx of that line.

Optionally, rename the ability icons, replacing all the class names and changing the numbers as you ported. This step isn't important, but helps make the modded class feel less like the reskin it is.

Finally, remove the original class folder and replace with the new one, renaming it to match. Overwriting isn't recommended, it leaves junk data in and can cause issues with classes that share IDs.

Some things to keep in mind;

-Vanilla classes DEMAND at least four color alts, and won't be happy if you can't provide them. Duplicates are accepted, so for safety, always make (classname)_A-D.

-It's possible to keep .fx from the old hero, a recent example would be the Grave Robber's Shadow Fade and dagger hits, just remember to copy those files from the .fx folder over into the new one. This is good for healers, characters with limited artwork, or anyone who has something iconic that you don't want replaced. There are a few universal fx that don't need copying, blood_splatter and mark_target to name a couple, so don't fret if you can't find something.

-Always, ALWAYS, BACK THAT SHIT UP. You never know when you might make a mistake or want to try something else. It's never completely safe to let go of your backups, but always wait a little while after finishing just in case something crops up that you need to fix.

-You can apply the above method to monsters, keeping in mind that they store their .pngs which you shouldn't touch in the .anim file with their .atlas and .skel files, and that they have (at least) three .art files, all of which need to be individually edited with the new moves, though thankfully all three usually are the exact same file with a different letter in the name.

As for the color swapping, it's actually brain-dead easy. I use GIMP, and it has a tool that allows rotating colors around to make easy recolors. The titular Rotate Colors tool is more precise, but the Hue-Saturation tool is much faster. I basically rotate the whole image 90% along the color wheel, then rotate Red 90% back so that most skin colors aren't affected. It's a fifty-fifty if any given character will be receptive to this, but the ones that are allow for significant customization... Including ones that don't care about their skin color being rotated, like Drowner.

So far I've been having good results, but I ran into an issue. I'm replacing the Hellion and after replacing it all the walk, combat stance, investigation etc. are working except for the defend pose IE. taking damage. If I run into a trap the character keeps doing their walking cycle. Is there something else I need to rename? Thanks for the help thus far too.

13 minutes ago, MissTellie said:

So far I've been having good results, but I ran into an issue. I'm replacing the Hellion and after replacing it all the walk, combat stance, investigation etc. are working except for the defend pose IE. taking damage. If I run into a trap the character keeps doing their walking cycle. Is there something else I need to rename? Thanks for the help thus far too.

Oh, right, thank you for reminding me.

Transformation classes are a no, you can't port them to other classes. You need Dragonbones or Spine, because their defend sprites have multiple versions, none of which are simply called 'defend.' THAT requires an external tool and some skill to use.

You can still bring those requests to me, but I'm not eager to give a quick tutorial on Dragonbones as well. Best I can do is link you to the Steam guide explaining such.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200465472

45 minutes ago, kyodash said:

thanks,so Niur skin can't use with Xelsword right?

No, you cannot mix-and-match skeletons. Sucks, I know, but few aside from Xelsword have the balls to create brand-new skeletons for their skins.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:54 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Okay so I got it to all work, but I still have no idea how to really do much in Dragonbones. A lot of the options are greyed out and I can't edit much in the scene. I was able to remove some things and do some small edits in the .json file itself and got it working. If you have any guides you could link for me specifically for DD that would be amazing. (From my research Spine is better but I'm poor lol).

I've uploaded the Lilith skin over the hellion. I could go one by one through the skeletons and remove the optional clothing but I can't be bothered at the moment. Credit for the artwork goes to the team on the steam workshop page. The skin in not compatible with other skins and will break them. Her "barks" don't really match so anyone that wants to change them you'll have to edit your localization file.

Hkisv.png

hellion.rar

On 2/26/2021 at 1:51 AM, MissTellie said:

I suppose now is a bad time to mention that I already did that exact port, huh? Literally the first request I fielded, even...

You are correct, localization files are hell on earth and even I can't touch them.

If you wanted, though, you don't need to use Dragonbones to remove the clothes from Lilith's sprites that allow such, you can erase them from the relevant .pngs and run the file through this .exe.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1100649

Hey, it's Nihilo back it again with the degenerate requests. Does anyone have some time to port a skin onto a class for me, since I am the big stupid and couldn't figure it out even with Fasterflight's explanation... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2021307368 Workshop Page for the class I want to make degenerate. https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/910 Skin I would like ported onto the Steam class. I realize that's a bounty hunter skin I want ported onto a custom class, so I don't even know if that's gonna be possible, but figured I'd ask anyway...

@BreederFiendNihiloAll finished.

Heiress Bounty Hunter Skin.rar

That's the Hieress using the Bounty Hunter skeleton, pre-loaded with the requested skins and three new color alts in both standard and lewd variants, as usual for such simple requests.

Because we're replacing a Workshop class today, I'm including the whole goddamn mod with Modfiles.txt removed, ready for manual installation.

Testing was not extensive, so the risk of bugs is tangible this time. I'm always willing to revisit projects to tweak them on request.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:12 AM, Fasterflight225 said:

Not as bad as you think. I've got the exact animations and fx for each ability that I prefer and did some more tinkering to my liking. I could sploch out the clothing as a faster alternative. Do you have a repository for all these ports? I know organization here is hard with just this and the other forum. Also, I might be able to find a way to use Diff plugin for Noteplad++ to make swapping not a nightmare. The only issue being custom classes generally have custom quirk/virtue/affliction/trait quotes not from the base game.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, MissTellie said:

Do you have a repository for all these ports? I know organization here is hard with just this and the other forum.

Not really. I mean, I kept every port I made to the best of my knowledge, but other then searching for them or looking through my comment history, there isn't an organized list anywhere you can look at.

You can tell because even I forgot that I didn't do Lilith/Hellion. I was confusing Lilith/Jester and Succubus/Hellion.

At this time, I have done;

Lilith/Jester

Lilith/Bounty Hunter

Shambler/Bounty Hunter

Succubus/Hellion

Esper 2.0/Vestal

Twilight Knight (Anaertalin)/Leper

Flagellant/Leper

Lucia/Bounty Hunter

Bounty hunter/Heiress

Minstrel/Grave Robber