Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

3 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

This concept, or is there a mod for the witch and brawler already?

Funnily enough, the witch skin came out about... uh... 6 hours ago, give or take! So whomever is paying our dues for us, blessed be 'giving Niur their fat hentai-bucks', if you could link us sweet souls that'd be awesome. I was subscribed to him for about 6 months, but the output was too slow, honestly. Good to see he's getting back in the flow!

@BreederFiendNihiloReporting back, with your requested mods.

Modified Mods.rar

These two mods require loading above LL to take effect. Why two? Because the Antiquarian and Occultist don't conflict with LL... in a way I can fix.

Occultist is fine, no change needed, but because the Antiquarian has a brand-new skill, her mod changes the base localization files, which would break LL's changes to such.

I can't fix Localization files, it's beyond my expertise. It's possible to just ignore this and run both mods in tandem, so just place the one whose custom text you want to work on top of the other.

44 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Could be the OG Twilight Knight. I didn't make that skin, anaertalin did, and uploaded it to the steam workshop.

I think it's Aneartalin's reskin too. I know it's not one of the official ones and it's not one of the really obscure unofficial ones either.

That reminds me - I might seriously rework her combat, idle & walk art and animations at some point to be closer to the original concept of her dragging the heavy sword along the floor behind her as she walks. I'll need to see how it would flow into the attack sprites 'though. If it doesn't fit well then it won't get done.

32 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I think it's Aneartalin's reskin too. I know it's not one of the official ones and it's not one of the really obscure unofficial ones either.

That reminds me - I might seriously rework her combat, idle & walk art and animations at some point to be closer to the original concept of her dragging the heavy sword along the floor behind her as she walks. I'll need to see how it would flow into the attack sprites 'though. If it doesn't fit well then it won't get done.

like the hollow class mod ?

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@BreederFiendNihiloReporting back, with your requested mods.

Modified Mods.rar 268.4 kB · 25 downloads

These two mods require loading above LL to take effect. Why two? Because the Antiquarian and Occultist don't conflict with LL... in a way I can fix.

Occultist is fine, no change needed, but because the Antiquarian has a brand-new skill, her mod changes the base localization files, which would break LL's changes to such.

I can't fix Localization files, it's beyond my expertise. It's possible to just ignore this and run both mods in tandem, so just place the one whose custom text you want to work on top of the other.

Oh wow, I didn't actually expect anyone to get back to me on this! Thank you so much, I should be able to get these installed and functioning from here. Thank you again, and Degeneracy AHOY!

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yes. Go to the class's .art file, and swap the animations around there, including the .fx and offsets but not any 'condensed tooltip' lines.

Just be aware, 'Puncture' is not named that internally, so you'll want to either check the .anim folder to see which is which, or check the .info file while remembering what Puncture does to figure it out.

Thanks for the advice, took a while for me to find the right file since I was looking only through the files included in the replacer, and the only files that seemed right were the ATLAS ones but messing with those always made the game crash, then I realized I should propably check the base class too, found the right files there. Now it works just fine  :D

Good News Everyone! - YouTube

i fixed my problem

i had cult of depravity installed (changes brawler and witch to better looking females)

and that messed with the base brawler and witch making my replacer clash with the mod

reason for me to install it was to add female chars to the darkest dungeon version but yeah i guess that is a no no

well anyway problem solved

4 hours ago, RUVEL said:

Ey does anybody know if there is a version of this 2 B skin without the skirt part? It really doesn't appeal to me at all :/ Preferable, something like the ''Without the skirt1 and 2'' image.

with skirt.png

without the skirt.png

without the skirt (2).png

I think they had to keep it because of the Bounty Hunters sprite and skeleton. They would have to redo a lot of bits if they removed it or her hips would look weird as hell. This is what Xelsword had to do for his mod. That's also why the Aqua antiquarian wears a long skirt when she walks, but not during actions.