Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

17 hours ago, RUVEL said:

So.... how is everyone doing? I never ask this question like how are you people? How is life? I am well and mostly happy with my life.

You probably shouldn't ask me that right now.

Apparently I'm hard at work avoiding doing any actual work on my next mod.

Nothing naughty. Just good solid traditional fantasy hero stuff.

dwarfwalk.gif.4a82d37ac37672affd4e04db8e41eb75.gif

dwarfcombat.gif.1bf7eb427c8a4266c2b03ac791278fc3.gif

dwarfcamp.gif.40a35727768255b6f1f277a86b2efb20.gif

42 minutes ago, Balgin said:

You probably shouldn't ask me that right now.

Apparently I'm hard at work avoiding doing any actual work on my next mod.

Nothing naughty. Just good solid traditional fantasy hero stuff.

dwarfwalk.gif.4a82d37ac37672affd4e04db8e41eb75.gif

dwarfcombat.gif.1bf7eb427c8a4266c2b03ac791278fc3.gif

dwarfcamp.gif.40a35727768255b6f1f277a86b2efb20.gif

Wow it looks very well made at the very least the art looks absolutely amazing especially the color shading on your character. I would love to see the finished project.

Edit- I didn't notice that the metal plated kilt (?) moves separately that looks cool.

2 hours ago, RUVEL said:

oh yeah it would be nice if you put it up for people to download.

You got it, here you go. 

4 hours ago, Disrok said:

Oh cool. I think I would like just the skin. I was planning to make a furry skins run after doing a shindol skin run.

Have fun, there's actually three skins in it. The original rena skin with some additions and 2 altered skins of her.

Blood Reaver.zip

45 minutes ago, KotBasil said:

Wait, that's illegal! >:D

Just joking, I'm looking forward to more updates on the dwarf.

I'm trying to decide if I should write his dialogue in English or Khazalid.

He's technically been in development since about two or three months before I released the Twilight Knight but he got put on hold because, at the time, the game didn't have an armour piercing mechanic or a blocking mechanic. Once those got added everyone started using them and I was busy with the Librarian and Senua. I just hope that I'll be really satisfied with the dwarf when he's finally ready for release.

5 hours ago, RUVEL said:

Well fellow degenera- I mean cultured friend I am fine and happy with life and I am in the same situation as you are and will be happy to provide you with skins and other forms of 'entertainment' just ask and I will see what I can do :D.

Always happy for recommendations. Since I got Xelsword's hero mods I feel that the art style clash between his art and monster mods from other creators (thinking mostly StalintheStallion) got too big, so now I've reverted to the default mobs. Not sure what to do. I like Alcor's Collectress mod, but he's only just started with monsters. Any other monster mods you could recommend?

1 hour ago, dovahnurse said:

Always happy for recommendations. Since I got Xelsword's hero mods I feel that the art style clash between his art and monster mods from other creators (thinking mostly StalintheStallion) got too big, so now I've reverted to the default mobs. Not sure what to do. I like Alcor's Collectress mod, but he's only just started with monsters. Any other monster mods you could recommend?

My monster file is quite large so I recommend going through the files and see for yourself because in almost every monster file there is a ori (original) file, alt (alternative) file and the file you see when you open up each of the monster files.

monsters.rar

So Lustiest Lair is missing a sexy image replacer for the Trinket shop added by the color of madness, I am looking for one as we speak that matched the dark tone of the mod. Any ideas from the comunity?

Edit: My mistake was using a different town replacer; IT was the one missing the shop image. Still looking for one though.

19 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

So Lustiest Lair is missing a sexy image replacer for the Trinket shop added by the color of madness, I am looking for one as we speak that matched the dark tone of the mod. Any ideas from the comunity?

I like this one.

comet_trinket_supply_character.png

nomad_wagon.rar

3 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Edit: My mistake was using a different town replacer; IT was the one missing the shop image. Still looking for one though.

I don't think this is "sexy" but whatever, personally my favorite.  

nomad_wagon.rar

20 hours ago, Balgin said:

I'm trying to decide if I should write his dialogue in English or Khazalid.

He's technically been in development since about two or three months before I released the Twilight Knight but he got put on hold because, at the time, the game didn't have an armour piercing mechanic or a blocking mechanic. Once those got added everyone started using them and I was busy with the Librarian and Senua. I just hope that I'll be really satisfied with the dwarf when he's finally ready for release.

When in doubt pick the middle road? You could do both. Maybe write his dialogue in Khazalid, then provide an English translation immediately after in brackets or italics, etc.

I've spent the last 13 hours nonstop scouring this, nexus, and steam for every and any adult mod, put it together and I learned a few things:

1. Niur looks the best at first glance but then you see the animation for Xelsword and WHOAH MOMMA

2. The shambler was awsome!

3. THANK YOU FOR THE MODS DAN!

4. Artorias looks pretty weird teamed up with dark souls busty skins in his team

5. Whoever gets the enemies voices finished will be the god of the year

6. Bonus points for the mod authors who DIDNT put all there work for past 6 months behind a paywall.

7. I need a life

8. You miracle workers making mods work down here you dont get enough praise, especially those who help a bro out thank you all

9. I REALLY need a life

10. Ive never been so happy to download over 10 gb of mods and actually be happy that the work is done so I can sleep and enjoy the game in like... 5 months from now

Hi people, I want to use Xelsword standalone version of the classes (I don't want to replace the originals, I like the designs), but I'm seeing that I need to modify the file "base.entries.trinkets.json" in order for them to use the trinkets but the thing is, I have other custom classes and none of them modify that file and they are still able to use trinkets. can someone explain this to me? do I NEED to modify that file? is there a workaround?

I'm also seeing that shieldbreaker doesn't have sound in the stanalone version, is there no fix for this?

32 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

Hi people, I want to use Xelsword standalone version of the classes (I don't want to replace the originals, I like the designs), but I'm seeing that I need to modify the file "base.entries.trinkets.json" in order for them to use the trinkets but the thing is, I have other custom classes and none of them modify that file and they are still able to use trinkets. can someone explain this to me? do I NEED to modify that file? is there a workaround?

I'm also seeing that shieldbreaker doesn't have sound in the stanalone version, is there no fix for this?

The reason that file is modified is to change all the vanilla class-specific trinkets so they work with both the original class AND Xelsword's class, so they're literally just reskins to the point that they can trade trinkets between them.

Hi guys, me again. Do anybody knows how can I add the standalone versions of Xelsword to darkest desire? can I just copy the content of default.camping_skills(the one in darkest desire not base game) to (for example the crusader one) templar.camping_skills? do I need to add the id "templar" to all the instances of an id being called? or what?

23 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Oh. yeah. forget about this one. Love it.  IS - Jeweler Sexy Skin