Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

I don't know if anyone managed to fix the seer skin that was shared some pages back, but I kinda "fixed" one of those today, which was just replacing the old sprites into the new ones. I still see a line or two over there, but if someone wants it I will post it. Photoshop files and those trim and alpha removers in there too

Seer_C.zip

2 hours ago, molotow123 said:

Can anyone share eguipment skins (weapon, armor) for whatever class you have?

Xelsword's skins come with new weapons and equipment skins, and Lustiest Lair contains new skins for most vanilla characters.

There's also this: Armors.zip

That's like two hundred random armor skins for shits and giggles. No idea where I found it, so can't properly source.

anyone want in on creating a series of furry mods? i'm working on the second one (the gatherer on steam is the first)

i can use people that can do skin edits,trinket related things,audio (no one knows audio!) ,any nsfw skinner,and strings. (or any modding talent)

but anyone wanting to be friends is also accepted.

add me on discord as  NoraTheExplora#5877

this is for fun,and furry love.

i use "the furriest dungeon" as assets (with permission) but can also use anything you bring with you

so bring goodies and suggestions.

2 hours ago, noratheexplora said:

anyone want in on creating a series of furry mods? i'm working on the second one (the gatherer on steam is the first)

i can use people that can do skin edits,trinket related things,audio (no one knows audio!) ,any nsfw skinner,and strings. (or any modding talent)

but anyone wanting to be friends is also accepted.

add me on discord as  NoraTheExplora#5877

this is for fun,and furry love.

i use "the furriest dungeon" as assets (with permission) but can also use anything you bring with you

so bring goodies and suggestions.

From the official modding guide:

Audio

Before getting started on any mod stuff, be sure you're using the correct version of FMOD Studio. We're on 1.06.07 for the release version of Darkest Dungeon.

If you were asked to "migrate project to new version" upon loading this project file, you'll need to re-download and reopen this project file with the correct version of FMOD Studio.

Download URLs below:
Darkest Dungeon Files: http://darkestdungeon.com/darkestdungeon_audio_mod_materials.zip

FMOD:
Win: http://www.fmod.org/download/fmodstudio/tool/Win/fmodstudio10607win-installer.exe

-Note that these links don't work, likely because FMOD got mad.
Mac: http://www.fmod.org/download/fmodstudio/tool/Mac/fmodstudio10607mac-installer.dmg

Download a source code editor such as Notepad++. https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

Once you do that, you should be ready to dive in to the FMOD Studio project file.
We've prepared a very quick tutorial for you, located inside the project file,
in the Properties Pane of all events inside the "MODDERS_READ_ME_FIRST" folder.

If you need help with anything further, feel free to join and contribute to the
Darkest Dungeon - Workshop group on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dd-workshop

-Do note that FMOD is free, but does require an account to download, which requires an email. Low barrier to entry, but a barrier nonetheless.

Can I have another big request, could anyone lend me a hand and create polish localization .loc for LustyLoadingScreens mode, I tried with localization.bat, but I don't have steam version of the game and it looks like it refuse to cooperete for some reason, please. On loading screen it writes "missing" where the text should be.? 

1 hour ago, molotow123 said:

Can I have another big request, could anyone lend me a hand and create polish localization .loc for LustyLoadingScreens mode, I tried with localization.bat, but I don't have steam version of the game and it looks like it refuse to cooperete for some reason, please.? I mean english version cooperete with polish language, it does not need to be translated?. On loading screen it writes "missing" where the text should be.

Ît says 'missing' for Engliah language too, so I just copied over the image to the loading screens folder. 

On 2/20/2021 at 10:30 AM, dovahnurse said:

Ît says 'missing' for Engliah language too, so I just copied over the image to the loading screens folder. 

No it's not, put mod into mods folder, and change game language to english or russian it works fine, I just don't want to play on other language just becouse of few lines of extra text. I would do it myself, but localization.exe in nosteam version is fucked up or I don't know how to do it correctly, but from what I read it's first option. :<< If you don't have steam version you may need to edit project.xml file (mod path).

On 2/18/2021 at 6:49 AM, RUVEL said:

So.... how is everyone doing? I never ask this question like how are you people? How is life? I am well and mostly happy with my life.

not good, but not very bad either

trying to figure out why online school tells students to learn things they are interested in outside of school such as passions and career related stuff, yet keeps sending out homework after homework like it's some sort of Street Fighter projectile move. thus busying them with the latter to do the former

it's literally giving some nausea and migraines daily or even straight up drove someone to suicide. it's insane

3 hours ago, Quertee said:

not good, but not very bad either

trying to figure out why online school tells students to learn things they are interested in outside of school such as passions and career related stuff, yet keeps sending out homework after homework like it's some sort of Street Fighter projectile move. thus busying them with the latter to do the former

it's literally giving some nausea and migraines daily or even straight up drove someone to suicide. it's insane

hahaahah holy shit that is so true I am a college student and this is exatcly what they do all the time.

8 minutes ago, EnRomous said:

hello there, no one asked, but here is a skeleton skins taken from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1003 but edited by me.

I blacked eyes and add sum details to skin (like leaking cum, pubic hair, nippls)

skeleton skin-1003-1-1591565391.rar 3.66 MB · 0 downloads

hope you enjoy this!

skeleton_common.sprite.attack_melee.png

skeleton_common.sprite.dead.png

skeleton_common.sprite.defend.png

Thats fucking amazing, sadly, why it must be category skeleton:< I mean from pure perspective of gameplay resistance to bleeding and it don't look like unded, and this name skeleton, it dosen't look like skeleton, this have potential to break immersion doring gameplay 

23 minutes ago, molotow123 said:

Thats fucking amazing, sadly, why it must be category skeleton:< I mean from pure perspective of gameplay resistance to bleeding and it don't look like unded, and this name skeleton, it dosen't look like skeleton, this have potential to break immersion doring gameplay 

how about more *dead* undead skeleton?

skeleton_militia.sprite.dead.double_dead.png

40 minutes ago, molotow123 said:

I mean if you saw what I did to my game immersion would be the last thing you would have a problem with XD.

56 minutes ago, EnRomous said:

how about more *dead* undead skeleton?

skeleton_militia.sprite.dead.double_dead.png

Oh, that's hella good!

Now, is it possible to change the name of the monster in the battle UI to say Zombie instead?

[edit] The way you edited them actually do not clash with Xelsword's hero skins, I find. Think the OG creator will let you do a full edit?

10 hours ago, molotow123 said:

No it's not, put mod into mods folder, and change game language to english or russian it works fine, I just don't want to play on other language just becouse of few lines of extra text. I would do it myself, but localization.exe in nosteam version is fucked up or I don't know how to do it correctly, but from what I read it's first option. :<< If you don't have steam version you may need to edit project.xml file (mod path).

LustyLoadingScreens.string_table.xml 14.83 kB · 9 downloads

Because you pointed this out I decided to look up the mod page, and not only does it work like you said, but he has updated it with more stuff since December. Thanks!

45 minutes ago, dovahnurse said:

Oh, that's hella good!

Now, is it possible to change the name of the monster in the battle UI to say Zombie instead?

[edit] The way you edited them actually do not clash with Xelsword's hero skins, I find. Think the OG creator will let you do a full edit?

well, if the author of The Lustiest lair did change the brigand name, then there is a way existing.

Who is OG?

1 hour ago, EnRomous said:

well, if the author of The Lustiest lair did change the brigand name, then there is a way existing.

Who is OG?

'Original Gangster'. AirHOC, the mod maker, in this case.

37 minutes ago, molotow123 said:

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I don't know how to scale:P

If someone know how to scale let not be ashamed, quality suck, also color of head is diffirient form rest of the body.:/

Hide contents

cultist_witch.sprite_dead.png

Looking good already!