Any good vampirism mods?

marrow12

Guest Donkey

I am currently playing with this mod and whole bunch of them and this one play fine with lovers series. There is currently only 2 mods that could mess things up. see you sleep and the Russian version from lovers bed who forces the animation every time you come to close when someone is a sleep.

This mod and lovers magic compliment each other pretty well. :D

Guest Donkey

Turning to Myst reminds me of that game with Raziel and Kain(Legacy of kain soulreaver), Kain also got the ability to turn to Myst while Raziel could fly with later only float. :D because of damaged wings.

That sounds pretty cool Donkey though I never played that. What I like about the myst in this mod is to go sky high and cancel the spell, then use the vampire strength spell so you don't take damage on fall and drop right behind an enemy and use some funky modded kill move. It looks especially cool with another mod where you flip through the air as you fall.

Right now I am trying out StarX's Vanilla Vampires Revised and Vampire Hunting: Order of Virtuous Blood along with the patch to make them play nicely with each other (all found on Nexus).  Haven't run into any vampires yet but I'll post here if I run into any problems or have any interesting observations to report.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Unholy Darkness and lemme tell ya....it doesn't get more comprehensive than this mod.

It gives you a vampire master that helps you out as you grow, there are powers and abilities that are unlocked throughout the ENTIRE lifetime of your character, not just within 5 levels like most mods. You can feed on the dead and the living...though feeding on the recently dead does less for you. You get vampire residences to setup base at when you complete required levels and missions, you can create vampires as well that serve your bidding and will protect you. The only thing missing from Unholy Darkness is that you can't feed on animals and you don't transform into mist and stuff.

Dm

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I am trying out StarX's Vanilla Vampires Revised and Vampire Hunting: Order of Virtuous Blood along with the patch to make them play nicely with each other (all found on Nexus).  Haven't run into any vampires yet but I'll post here if I run into any problems or have any interesting observations to report.

I really love the VH:OoVB mod, but it's very much a good guys kind of mod. About the only interaction it has with Lovers that makes sense story wise is the ability to boink Kendra the Vampire Slayer and the Lindsay-Lohan Sintav girl. ;-)

Archived