A Little thing I am working on now...

I'll let the attached screenshots speak for themselves.

I call this the 'Fetal Monitor'. How this will be used down the road is to be determined, but the functionality works flawlessly and recognizes many different user defined variables, which tailors the output text to suit different situations, ie: were you just fuck buddies (not romantic per vanilla system), were you a romanced couple per vanilla system, were you engaged or married (user-mod based variables) ...

Slowly but surely, a framework is being developed...

post-2370345-0-36261800-1509133210_thumb.png

post-2370345-0-12384300-1509133219_thumb.png

I am using it in conjunction with Family Planning. Using one simple setting in Family Planning (pregnancy faction) allows for all sorts of interesting ways to take advantage of pregnancy. Using it as a base, I was able to incorporate a spousal check, a cheating check (monogamy), fetal progress and delivery notices. The scenes and dialogue are user created of course, but there is a wealth of global variables and factions involved that allow the mod creator to tailor the output to their desired needs.

It is still a LONG way off and is in early testing - but so far the tests have been 100% positive result outcomes. And of course, as you can tell from my above, the framework I am building as a proof of concept is based on 'monogamy' and investing you, the player, a little more into your romantic relationships in the game. Wastelander's Rash and Heather Casdin were the inspiration for this.

Perhaps a little more clarity is required, in hindsight.

You have the fourplay framework in place and then you add my framework in.

What my framework does is add global variables that you can set for specific outcomes. Ie: MFW_Cheat is used to determine if player has cheated on spouse. It can be 0 or 1. You plug that value in depending on situation. In my test, it compares actor1 POST fourplay sex animation to see if it was the player's spouse (meaning a marriage has taken place). If the participant was not the player's spouse, cheat flag is set to one. If the spouse was the player's current traveling companion, it would look at the cheat variable, see cheating has occured and call the cheat function, which then opens up a user-created opportunity for scripted actions or to trigger quest stages and thus, new dialogue options, which again, can be used to trigger actions to be taken against the player.

Its all user created in the end. The framework is just a plug and play script that you, the mod author, modifies to suit needs.

Right now, I am focusing on Fetal updates, engagement and marriage - these are done and in testing. Next I will add in the cheat mechanics, warning mechanics and divorce mechanics. Looking to add child support and non-payment consequences also... we shall see where this goes and what exactly is possible, as I progress.

I call this the 'Fetal Monitor'. How this will be used down the road is to be determined, but the functionality works flawlessly and recognizes many different user defined variables, which tailors the output text to suit different situations, ie: were you just fuck buddies (not romantic per vanilla system), were you a romanced couple per vanilla system, were you engaged or married (user-mod based variables) ...

.......and I'd download it in a second, but there's a problem.

The console command "set fpfp_global_chance to 100" DOES NOT WORK, and 10% rarely gets a pregnancy.

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(

As I am understanding your description this sounds like it could add dialogue trees for sex encounter types also. Making love, fucking, combat, could have a pre scene dialogue according to who is involved. Spouse and player triggers making love, 3 raiders and the player triggers combat. Is this possible also? Regardless, cool idea and thanks for sharing.

I imagine that whatever wants to be done with it, within the confines of what the code would allow, can be done... as an example, I just retriggered my Curie pregnancy with the global variable MFW_Spouse set to 1 (meaning, script sees us as married) and the output from Fetal Monitor worked like a charm, knowing we were married and awaiting our child (see attached screens with the notifications).

:)

The console command "set fpfp_global_chance to 100" DOES NOT WORK, and 10% rarely gets a pregnancy.

Maybe ask Chosen to add a 100% toggle in the MCM for Family Planning Enhanced, for impregnation chances for those moments when you really want to make it happen?

post-2370345-0-65628200-1509149464_thumb.png

post-2370345-0-57760900-1509149473_thumb.png

Typing "set fpfp_global_chance to 100"   does indeed work, but if your using Vin Control Panel. You must go into the control panel and click save and exit, if that doesn't work turn notifications on/off then save and exit. After doing that the chance will be 100%

I've used this method any time I need to test something, or just want it to happen, and it always works, for me at least...

This is looking good, I especially like the "again" phrase in the one screenshot.

Well, the Again is hard coded... regardless of how many you have with an NPC, even if it is the FIRST child you've created in the game, it will always be again as Shaun was first ;) Although now you are making me consider adding variables in to determine if first child with NPC or multiple children to alter text output. In fact, now that I think on it (in that 5 seconds it took me to type it) this is something I actually NEED to do because I want to introduce divorce and child support and the # of children can be used to determine payment amount :D

Me, I created a personal MCM menu for original Family Planning, so for me to get 100% pregnancy is easy peasy.... no need to use the CP or the console at all. ;)

EDIT: Here, In attaching the MCM - it only affects global chance of pregnancy, so if you wanna change other settings, you need to use Vins CP. And if you do use the CP, be sure to go change the MCM slider AFTER for the preg chance, otherwise, his settings will change it to his defaults..

Extract to Fallout4 folder. The zip contains the file structure from DATA onwards... if you did it right, it should look like:

Fallout4/Data/MCM/Config/FP_FamilyPlanning/config.json

MCM_FP_PregChance.zip

Me, I created a personal MCM menu for original Family Planning, so for me to get 100% pregnancy is easy peasy.... no need to use the CP or the console at all. ;)

EDIT: Here, In attaching the MCM - it only affects global chance of pregnancy, so if you wanna change other settings, you need to use Vins CP. And if you do use the CP, be sure to go change the MCM slider AFTER for the preg chance, otherwise, his settings will change it to his defaults..

Extract to Fallout4 folder. The zip contains the file structure from DATA onwards... if you did it right, it should look like:

Fallout4/Data/MCM/Config/FP_FamilyPlanning/config.json

Thanks man!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Archived