Can anyone share the CangLoong City mod?

On 6/26/2018 at 1:05 AM, razzor69 said:

Thanks razzor69.

For anyone having problems with this version after unpacking the BSA....

I had CTD on game load with Cangloong city.esp low in my load order. Putting this just below the ChineseRace.esm fixed that.

Skyrim started but crashed when loading the worldspace for Cangloong city and message appeared about possible corrupt NIF's and a list of the last few files loaded by the game. Most were .dds but two were NIFs added by this mod:

meshes\landscape\trees_objects\gkbtreeaspenlog1.nif
meshes\landscape\trees\gkbtreeaspen03tropical.nif

Ran both through NifSkope made no changes and saved. NifSkope sanitized both files and the worldspace loads now.

*edit: This is the 1.33Gb version. Does anyone have a working link to the 1.39Gb version?

10 hours ago, modal said:

Thanks razzor69.

For anyone having problems with this version after unpacking the BSA....

I had CTD on game load with Cangloong city.esp low in my load order. Putting this just below the ChineseRace.esm fixed that.

Skyrim started but crashed when loading the worldspace for Cangloong city and message appeared about possible corrupt NIF's and a list of the last few files loaded by the game. Most were .dds but two were NIFs added by this mod:

meshes\landscape\trees_objects\gkbtreeaspenlog1.nif
meshes\landscape\trees\gkbtreeaspen03tropical.nif

Ran both through NifSkope made no changes and saved. NifSkope sanitized both files and the worldspace loads now.

*edit: This is the 1.33Gb version. Does anyone have a working link to the 1.39Gb version?

ah i didnt realize the ctd cause from corrupt meshes, is the 1.39 gb version the newest version? because when i explored all the map its not finished mod

On 2/24/2019 at 10:28 AM, razzor69 said:

ah i didnt realize the ctd cause from corrupt meshes, is the 1.39 gb version the newest version? because when i explored all the map its not finished mod

1.39 is apparently the version seen in a few Youtube videos and probably the last version before the author stopped working on it. With 1.33 I can only visit the dock and the nearest town and temple ... all the other mapped areas appear locked off (cannot go that way message).

18 hours ago, modal said:

1.39 is apparently the version seen in a few Youtube videos and probably the last version before the author stopped working on it. With 1.33 I can only visit the dock and the nearest town and temple ... all the other mapped areas appear locked off (cannot go that way message).

too bad then, is it gone now?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/2/2019 at 10:14 AM, modball said:

Figured it out,

used a no border mod

plus

all locations discovered mod or command

i was able to go to all the towns there ;)

5 hours ago, SheriffKoder said:

Figured it out,

used a no border mod

plus

all locations discovered mod or command

i was able to go to all the towns there ;)

Forgot I posted this question here. I had figured this out eventually but thanks.

Crazy that great mods like this and World of Rudra go left unfinished and abandoned by their authors.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, SheriffKoder said:

Anyone knows how to get this helmet or its console name ?

@modball

sure, make me load up LE ;)

My guess is that helmet/head is not from Cangloong City as I could not find it with AddmenuItem or in the meshes folder when I unpacked the BSA archive. Thought I am not 100% sure I have the final version of the mod or not.

*edit: found the SE version on nexus and not in there either

Edited by modball
more info
9 hours ago, modball said:

sure, make me load up LE ;)

My guess is that helmet/head is not from Cangloong City as I could not find it with AddmenuItem or in the meshes folder when I unpacked the BSA archive. Thought I am not 100% sure I have the final version of the mod or not.

*edit: found the SE version on nexus and not in there either

well i've found its textures in the bsa as "LoongMan" but could not find it's meshes also

Thanks Bro for taking the time

8 hours ago, SheriffKoder said:

well i've found its textures in the bsa as "LoongMan" but could not find it's meshes also

Thanks Bro for taking the time

I actually found your other post while searching and yeah, the textures are in the /kevin folder but there is no corresponding meshes folder it seems.

The same helmet is also shown in the screenshots for this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21366?tab=images but again that mask/helmet is not found in the mod. I guess you could try to message kevinchen1982 directly if you haven't already.