{Request} Pregnancy belly slider for Atomic Beauty physics body

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Check the Atomic Beauty Discord for the slider you can DIY into your own outfits.

In any case, here's the slider. You have to manually add it into each of your AB based projects for it to work, If you want (latest) FPE compatibility it'll need to match either FusionGirl/CBBE/Janebod in terms of slider name

I made this while I was helping add FPE support to FG since I figured someone would ask for AB support at some point...

11 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Check the Atomic Beauty Discord for the slider you can DIY into your own outfits.

In any case, here's the slider. You have to manually add it into each of your AB based projects for it to work, If you want (latest) FPE compatibility it'll need to match either FusionGirl/CBBE/Janebod in terms of slider name

I made this while I was helping add FPE support to FG since I figured someone would ask for AB support at some point...

Thanks again. ^^

You did a great job on it. ^^

• 2 years later...
On 10/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Excuse me, how can I manually add the slider into my AB based project? I searched on the Internet and nothing showed up.... Thank you

• 3 months later...

Ok

so for anyone else who finds this thread (and gets confused) i'm going to post something to clear stuff up for you

your looking for this slider

its what allows you to import slider data from files on your PC

before you do that though, you need to make the slider to import the data into.

Hopefully you are smart enough without having to be told how to do that considering the answer to the question "how do i do that" is in the same image im posting here.

regardless, i don't blame you for not figuring out the importing bit, took quite a bit of sleuthing on my part to figure it out.

Screenshot_39.png