Request Help, Custom Spell and effect

Eu4orick

Hello there,

I could use some help please regarding a small personal mod I'd like to make to compliment another mod which doesn't have the effect I wanted.

I'm trying to use the animated soap effect made by this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1633-bathing-in-skyrim/

Make a spell from the same resources in CK. Be able to cast it and it has a duration so I'm not stuck with a permanent effect going on.

3MKUfh.jpg

IyqQag.jpg

This is where I got with it from basing it off the custom effect the mod above has. Trouble is I don't what I'm missing or need to change as at the moment the spell is in the game. I go to cast it and nothing happens with no effect appears. Can anyone help me out please?

The spell looks like a skin effect (just to give you a hint, like the cum effect of SexLab or the water effect of FM4S.)

It is done by an EffectShader (that apply to the skin), that is associated to a MagicEffect, that is associated with a spell.

Usually, the duration (set when you link the Magic Effect inside the spell) is good enough to have the magic effect to disappear and with it the shader.

Just check that the texture associated with the shader is accessible. (Or you will see no effect in this case.)

Just a question: how the effect 9the spell actually) is activated? Probably inside a script, will not be bad to see it.

I think the issue is with the Magic Effect. Currently you have it set as Constant Effect so it won't end until dispelled, this is more for use with enchantments on armor and such where the effect does away when the item is removed.

I believe you are looking for something similar to a flame cloak but instead be soap suds. Look at the Magic Effect FireCloakFFSelf and the Spell DragonPriestMaskUltraFlameCloak (the spell and the effect go together) as I believe the way these are set up as far as casting type is how you should be setting up yours. You can probably use a script on the Magic Effect to start and stop the washing animation, specifically the Events OnEffectStart and OnEffectEnd to start and stop the animation. If you want to do a rinse animation you can make it cast the next spell that would run the rinse animation during the OnEffectEnd event.

Archived