If this isn't allowed, please let me know, but I have an offer for those who are interested. 

I was checking my mod list and I was comparing my environment mods, and I looked for SSE version of Fantasy Forest Overhaul...apparently he took it down because he didn't like how it looked in the game/ didn't want to mess around with it.  He also said there are some 'ugly' trees? I dunno. 

I have this file, and I know there are players who are looking for it.  If anyone is interested, I have it right here:  

https://mega.nz/#!Imw0hbbR!THSmChzUGN6VBplVOKAohwPIn83_84PowpN41jdeXqo

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2017 at 12:29 PM, Awkward Nymph said:

If this isn't allowed, please let me know, but I have an offer for those who are interested. 

I was checking my mod list and I was comparing my environment mods, and I looked for SSE version of Fantasy Forest Overhaul...apparently he took it down because he didn't like how it looked in the game/ didn't want to mess around with it.  He also said there are some 'ugly' trees? I dunno. 

I have this file, and I know there are players who are looking for it.  If anyone is interested, I have it right here:  

https://mega.nz/#!Imw0hbbR!THSmChzUGN6VBplVOKAohwPIn83_84PowpN41jdeXqo

Thank You For This Been Looking For This Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Thanks so much for this! 

I Installed straight away and it seems to conflict with water.  i happened to be in Morthal when i installed and found this directly north.

it appears to be shadows of FF's plants on the water could be Realistic water 2 conflict. plants look fine.

i haven't traveled anywhere else yet just around the swamps. 

The screenies do not  show the flickering effect.

(also causes a screen blackout when alt-tabbing could just be my setup)  

I do a full run about tommorow. but thanks for the file i loved it on oldrim.

ScreenShot533.thumb.png.8483f70d7bdd476d0410caccdf265d38.pngScreenShot537.thumb.png.38299ae196c74ec52673c698b332b3c0.png

7 hours ago, nathanchang said:

That's unoptimized nif file. Run Nif Optimizer again should fix that. Also, use SSE Engine Fix, that fixes cubemap water LOD reflections ignore the transparency/alpha channel of the LOD textures problem.

I've seen that when I ported Dark Forest of Skyrim for my personal use.

Thankyou sorted now! i've never seen it before. looks great

• 3 years later...