[S4] InkySquid - Slutty Super Cropped Top and Tank

InkySquid

where did you get those areolas for your sims?

send a link :)

lurk moar loljk. All the nipple assets I use are made by creators on this site. Airplane Randy, Wild_Guy, and Noir have all made excellent ccs for nipple details and tattoos. If you like big boobs you should also check out my "Popping Tits" mods!

I'm not sure what you mean by all body types. actually, the ones not showing up are in socks, was that the same issue with yours?

Ok. Sorry for the issues. I haven't had time to go back and hotfix them yet. The cc should work fine as long as EVERY file in the .rar pack is in your mods folder, otherwise you might have some references pointing to missing data. I hope that fixes it for you. Thanks, Country_Boy for trying to help!

I have ALL of your files in my mods folder (I was pretty excited about getting to use them, so I just plopped them all in), but certain ones are putting that red and white blocky texture on the skin with the question marks, the one that Country_Boy showed in their screenshot. I'm almost positive it was in socks, i'll look again to make sure.

Bummer. I won't be able to get to it today, but I'll try to fix it by the end of the week. Sorry about the problems. I'm pretty new to making CC so I'm still learning how to avoid these sorts of issues. Just clarifying, is it the Supercrop Top, or the Slut Tank that has these issues? Or both?

okay, I went back and checked, and there's one in socks and one in gloves. and... oh, oops, they're both your tiny bikini, the first one you posted. it seems there's two tiny bikinis in both categories, one works, and one doesn't, which is strange. o_O especially since there doesn't seem to be a difference. now I'm confused. XD but good news, the crop tops work, so my bad. I have a VERY bad memory, so I thought it was the crop tops.

I'm not sure what you mean by all body types. actually, the ones not showing up are in socks, was that the same issue with yours?

Ok. Sorry for the issues. I haven't had time to go back and hotfix them yet. The cc should work fine as long as EVERY file in the .rar pack is in your mods folder, otherwise you might have some references pointing to missing data. I hope that fixes it for you. Thanks, Country_Boy for trying to help!

I have ALL of your files in my mods folder (I was pretty excited about getting to use them, so I just plopped them all in), but certain ones are putting that red and white blocky texture on the skin with the question marks, the one that Country_Boy showed in their screenshot. I'm almost positive it was in socks, i'll look again to make sure.

Bummer. I won't be able to get to it today, but I'll try to fix it by the end of the week. Sorry about the problems. I'm pretty new to making CC so I'm still learning how to avoid these sorts of issues. Just clarifying, is it the Supercrop Top, or the Slut Tank that has these issues? Or both?

okay, I went back and checked, and there's one in socks and one in gloves. and... oh, oops, they're both your tiny bikini, the first one you posted. it seems there's two tiny bikinis in both categories, one works, and one doesn't, which is strange. o_O especially since there doesn't seem to be a difference. now I'm confused. XD but good news, the crop tops work, so my bad. I have a VERY bad memory, so I thought it was the crop tops.

you probably downloaded the bikini in the first couple hours and didnt replace it when you downloaded the fix? Im glad to know that the crop tops are working though, that will save me a chunk of time.

you probably downloaded the bikini in the first couple hours and didnt replace it when you downloaded the fix? Im glad to know that the crop tops are working though, that will save me a chunk of time.

I DID download the fix, did the fix not replace the originals??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having a problem with the outfits becoming invisible when the camera moves out. When the camera is in close everything is normal. Am I missing a mesh or something? Attached are two screen shots.

Edit. I think I found my problem. I played around with the setting and changed sims detail to very high and that seemed to fix it.

04-03-18_12-43-56 PM.png

04-03-18_12-44-11 PM.png

Archived