[S4] InkySquid - Slutty Super Cropped Top and Tank

InkySquid

View File

Double upload! The Underboob Supercrop t-shirt and the Slut Cropped Tank. Each item comes in 4 versions, one as a Glove, and 3 as a top with different base meshes. Default barbie top, Better Body and Heavy Boobs, which if you want as a nude top or a default you can get from the links. If you want to use the Eve mesh with these shirts, you can use my Popping Tits pt2 Boob Accessories.

blogentry-777150-0-89441700-1508840970_thumb.png

The Underboob Supercrop comes in 5 different designs with 9 colors each. For a total of 45 swatches!

blogentry-777150-0-62470000-1508841016_thumb.png

The Slut Cropped Tank has 13 swatches, with 10 solid colors and 6 swatches of transparent and semi-transparent white, black, and pink! I textured it to make it look like the bottom was cut off with scissors.

Let me know what you think!

TOU: Don't reupload, dont make money off of it, if you edit get permission first before sharing and give credit.

blogentry-777150-0-02266600-1508841047_thumb.pngblogentry-777150-0-96774900-1508841034_thumb.pngblogentry-777150-0-70302200-1508840983_thumb.pngblogentry-777150-0-41180600-1508841082_thumb.pngblogentry-777150-0-70630900-1508841058_thumb.png

Having problems with the, underboob supercrop top heavy. Only the last 9 swatches appear right.

attachicon.gif10-24-17_7-29-26 AM.png

attachicon.gif10-24-17_7-30-05 AM.png

That's weird AF. I have no idea why it would do that. It's like 3 in the morning where im at right now and im too braindead to work on it, but tomorrow I'll try rebuilding it from scratch and send it to you by PM. Are the rest of them working ok?

Having problems with the, underboob supercrop top heavy. Only the last 9 swatches appear right.

That's weird AF. I have no idea why it would do that. It's like 3 in the morning where im at right now and im too braindead to work on it, but tomorrow I'll try rebuilding it from scratch and send it to you by PM. Are the rest of them working ok?

Sounds like you could use the rest, LOL. But i downloaded both files and only installed the heavy boob version of each in my game. The slut cropped is fine, i see no problems with it. I didn't put the other files in my mod folder from fear of a conflict. I am using HB so i only used the one's listed as heavy. You get some rest and later today I will install each one individually and check them out and post my findings. 

Nice job InkiSquid ;) You are my preferate :)

These look fun! Nice work and hope the inspiration keeps cumming!

Wonderfull! Good job!!

Al-right! It's always good to see someone doing more slut CCs, can't wait to put these on my gals, giggity!

What are you planning to do next?

Thanks for the encouragement! Next up, I'm going to do a "ravaged" series, make some tops and a bottom or two that look like they were forcefully ripped like if a rape happened. After that I'm going to do an upgrade for my M1 Microkini, then make a completely new nanokini, then I'm going to share some of my model sims. Stay tuned!

Sounds like you could use the rest, LOL. But i downloaded both files and only installed the heavy boob version of each in my game. The slut cropped is fine, i see no problems with it. I didn't put the other files in my mod folder from fear of a conflict. I am using HB so i only used the one's listed as heavy. You get some rest and later today I will install each one individually and check them out and post my findings. 

OK, I thought of something. This problem is teaching me something about how CC works. Could you try to download all of the underboob supercrop files and put them in your game? They arent default files, so they won't conflict with your default Heavy Boobs mod. The way the shapes work is the same way that a base game t-shirt has a different shape than a blazer, or a hoodie. I made the texture maps, and then I swapped out the default mesh to make a new CC. For my own game, I like ALL of the custom meshes our community members have made, so I like having different sims have different shaped boobs (also adds more realism if there is variety).

I think you're getting that problem because the Heavy UBSC version was probably based on one of the other versions. I didn't want to load in 45 more swatches all over again (that's what I get for trying to make so many swatches). You could be getting the error because the game is looking for an asset stored in another mod file and not finding it.

The last 9 are probably working because I had to redo the design (originally it was an arrow down the middle, but that got swallowed up by bigger boobs and you couldn't see it) and re-loaded it to all the versions independently, so they each have original assets. I think when I get time I might update it anyways, but if its working the way I think it's working, I can just replace the texture maps instead of have to completely restart and make new ones. I hope that helps!

Nice! :D

I'm sure many will love that!

I'm a bit more of a sweetheart and a lover more than a fighter... How bout some Kawaii style stuff too if you have time and it piqued your interest? :heart:

For sure I can do some kawaii stuff! I also had an idea for a future project that had holes cut out in heart shapes. I like a lot of variety in my pr4wn, so I like slutty stuff, cute stuff, and rough stuff.

Nice! :D

I'm sure many will love that!

I'm a bit more of a sweetheart and a lover more than a fighter... How bout some Kawaii style stuff too if you have time and it piqued your interest? :heart:

For sure I can do some kawaii stuff! I also had an idea for a future project that had holes cut out in heart shapes. I like a lot of variety in my pr4wn, so I like slutty stuff, cute stuff, and rough stuff.

Awesome!! :wub:

OK, I thought of something. This problem is teaching me something about how CC works. Could you try to download all of the underboob supercrop files and put them in your game? They arent default files, so they won't conflict with your default Heavy Boobs mod. The way the shapes work is the same way that a base game t-shirt has a different shape than a blazer, or a hoodie. I made the texture maps, and then I swapped out the default mesh to make a new CC. For my own game, I like ALL of the custom meshes our community members have made, so I like having different sims have different shaped boobs (also adds more realism if there is variety).

I think you're getting that problem because the Heavy UBSC version was probably based on one of the other versions. I didn't want to load in 45 more swatches all over again (that's what I get for trying to make so many swatches). You could be getting the error because the game is looking for an asset stored in another mod file and not finding it.

The last 9 are probably working because I had to redo the design (originally it was an arrow down the middle, but that got swallowed up by bigger boobs and you couldn't see it) and re-loaded it to all the versions independently, so they each have original assets. I think when I get time I might update it anyways, but if its working the way I think it's working, I can just replace the texture maps instead of have to completely restart and make new ones. I hope that helps!

sounds good, I will test it all out 2morrow. Got busy today it being the wife's  birthday and all and completely got side tracked. Sorry, I know I told you I would test it out today but my mind wasn't thinking at the time about the stuff I had planned with the wife. (That's what I get posting on my first cup of coffee of the day). If all else fails I can always go into S4S and just delete the swatches that aren't working. But all else aside, plenty of my sims are wearing the one's that are showing up so no real emergency on the update. I understand you modders and cc creators work hours on end to get this stuff out to us, so I won't cry a river of tears if the only fix is to do away with the swatches that don't work. Love your work and can't wait to see more in the future :cool:

Update edit: So I did like you suggested and installed every body type into my mod folder and low and behold, every swatch works now. That is so weird because I have never ran across this before :lol:. Thanks for taking the time to talk me thru this and I love underboob shirts of any kind. That and daisy duke shorts :) post-1200509-0-72111500-1508935990_thumb.png

sounds good, I will test it all out 2morrow. Got busy today it being the wife's  birthday and all and completely got side tracked. Sorry, I know I told you I would test it out today but my mind wasn't thinking at the time about the stuff I had planned with the wife. (That's what I get posting on my first cup of coffee of the day). If all else fails I can always go into S4S and just delete the swatches that aren't working. But all else aside, plenty of my sims are wearing the one's that are showing up so no real emergency on the update. I understand you modders and cc creators work hours on end to get this stuff out to us, so I won't cry a river of tears if the only fix is to do away with the swatches that don't work. Love your work and can't wait to see more in the future :cool:

Update edit: So I did like you suggested and installed every body type into my mod folder and low and behold, every swatch works now. That is so weird because I have never ran across this before :lol:. Thanks for taking the time to talk me thru this and I love underboob shirts of any kind. That and daisy duke shorts :) attachicon.gif10-25-17_7-52-27 AM.png

I'm glad it worked! Now we know a little more about how CC mods work. And yes, I'm a big fan of underboob and daisy dukes as well. I have some personal life shit to work on for the next week or so, but when I come back I think you'll really enjoy my next project.

may I ask if you could make some of these with the polo shirts and or just the more preppy stuff?

The problem with polo shirts or things with collars in general is it would require me to edit meshes in blender. I'm pretty new to blender, so I'm still not very efficient with it. I just made something in blender and it took me about 5 times as much work as a normal texture mod would. Maybe in the future, I don't think it's a bad idea, but right now I'm just kind of doing what my muse whispers to me.

I'm having the same exact problem

I was informed by, Inkysquid to try putting them all in my mod folder regardless of body types. I did and they all appeared on my sims correctly, But the thumbnails of the swatches that wasn't appearing correctly still have the messed up red and white thing-a-ma-bobs. But try putting all body types in your mod folder and see if it helps the show up in game, it help me :) 

I was informed by, Inkysquid to try putting them all in my mod folder regardless of body types. I did and they all appeared on my sims correctly, But the thumbnails of the swatches that wasn't appearing correctly still have the messed up red and white thing-a-ma-bobs. But try putting all body types in your mod folder and see if it helps the show up in game, it help me :)

I'm not sure what you mean by all body types. actually, the ones not showing up are in socks, was that the same issue with yours?

I'm not sure what you mean by all body types. actually, the ones not showing up are in socks, was that the same issue with yours?

I am using the tops, not even sure about the one's in socks, sorry I couldn't be more help  :( 

Ok. Sorry for the issues. I haven't had time to go back and hotfix them yet. The cc should work fine as long as EVERY file in the .rar pack is in your mods folder, otherwise you might have some references pointing to missing data. I hope that fixes it for you. Thanks, Country_Boy for trying to help!

Ok. Sorry for the issues. I haven't had time to go back and hotfix them yet. The cc should work fine as long as EVERY file in the .rar pack is in your mods folder, otherwise you might have some references pointing to missing data. I hope that fixes it for you. Thanks, Country_Boy for trying to help!

I have ALL of your files in my mods folder (I was pretty excited about getting to use them, so I just plopped them all in), but certain ones are putting that red and white blocky texture on the skin with the question marks, the one that Country_Boy showed in their screenshot. I'm almost positive it was in socks, i'll look again to make sure.

I have ALL of your files in my mods folder (I was pretty excited about getting to use them, so I just plopped them all in), but certain ones are putting that red and white blocky texture on the skin with the question marks, the one that Country_Boy showed in their screenshot. I'm almost positive it was in socks, i'll look again to make sure.

Bummer. I won't be able to get to it today, but I'll try to fix it by the end of the week. Sorry about the problems. I'm pretty new to making CC so I'm still learning how to avoid these sorts of issues. Just clarifying, is it the Supercrop Top, or the Slut Tank that has these issues? Or both?

may I ask if you could make some of these with the polo shirts and or just the more preppy stuff?

The problem with polo shirts or things with collars in general is it would require me to edit meshes in blender. I'm pretty new to blender, so I'm still not very efficient with it. I just made something in blender and it took me about 5 times as much work as a normal texture mod would. Maybe in the future, I don't think it's a bad idea, but right now I'm just kind of doing what my muse whispers to me.

Ah, I see, yeah I tried making something with the polo's cropped but couldn't properly attach it so I just went with making a transparent skin instead xD But do what inspires you mean time and hope the best with your creations :D

Archived