[Search] Armor piece packs like T.A.W.o.B.A

I'm looking for armor mods that are jumbo packs of armor parts like the amazing world of bikini armor.

It doesn't have to be skimpy, I'm just looking for anything and everything similar. CBBE Bodyslide support or a conversion available would be ideal though.

Thanks for any help.

I'm looking for armor mods that are jumbo packs of armor parts like the amazing world of bikini armor.

It doesn't have to be skimpy, I'm just looking for anything and everything similar. CBBE Bodyslide support or a conversion available would be ideal though.

Thanks for any help.

Hmm What To Wear by Nightasy and Brokefoot (BS)

Misfit Mage UNP by brokefoot

Bouncy Bodices and Booties by dikr

Thanks for any help.

No conversion for misfit?

Thanks for any help.

As i know only for uunp, never seen for cbbe.

Thanks for any help.

As i know only for uunp, never seen for cbbe.

Yeah, I had a look around, doesn't seem to be any. Thanks anyway though.

Archived