Game Crashes as i exit first vault

Milboss

hi so i just got the game and did the installation correctly well i hope so i start a new game i play the first 20 mins then i finally get out of the vault and go past that first gate that you had to go to at the very start and then all of a sudden the game just closes on its self anyone know why pls help  

hi so i just got the game and did the installation correctly well i hope so i start a new game i play the first 20 mins then i finally get out of the vault and go past that first gate that you had to go to at the very start and then all of a sudden the game just closes on its self anyone know why pls help  

Never EVER install a mod before exiting the vault.

!!!!!!!

Never EVER install a mod before exiting the vault.

!!!!!!!

ok so what do i have to do now delete all the mods start a new game get past the vault then reinstall them???? 

saying never ever install a mod before exiting the vault doesnt really help right now 

so any solution 

Uninstall the mods, click delete local content in steam and then check there is nothing in the folder before re-installing

That said i had something similar, crashing in sanctuary (starter house area) due to installing the incorrect texture so it might be worth going back over the installation guide and checking you have the latest version of each mod that it says to install (i.e. check the thread and make sure there isn't an updated version of the mod a few posts below the one in the first post)

Archived