Cum mod after sex scene

Hello there, I was looking into loverslab mod database and I could not find any mod that add "cum" at end of sex scenes.  dodgy.gif Can you guys suggest me something?

Get the Four Play Community Patch. It has cum on the end of sex scenes that you can turn on and off.

Hello there, I was looking into loverslab mod database and I could not find any mod that add "cum" at end of sex scenes.  dodgy.gif Can you guys suggest me something?

Get the Four Play Community Patch. It has cum on the end of sex scenes that you can turn on and off.

Be warned Vinfamy did a fast and dirty for it, he has said the new version of FP will have cum system in it so this is very temporary.

Thank you guys for fast reply. Anyway I just download Four play and patch. Can someone tell me how to start animations between NPCs? I read all instructions any maybe I miss something. I was in "coc 4test" area and everything there seems working fine, but I cannot find a way to do animations outside test area  :s

Archived