Anybody has mod of Marie Rose from DOA?

On 3/19/2020 at 8:54 AM, PepperoniX said:

how can i use it ? i tried player.setrace 1marierace but it doesn't work

and all those races too

help me pleaseeeeee !

First you have to type showracemenu 14 and then press the A or D button to cycle through presets.  One of them is Marie Rose.  Body is going to be a pain to fix though but the face is 100% there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Apahguinsimo said:

Since turkeytail's patreon went down without any word, I'm going to assume they are okay with their mods being distributed elsewhere. I'd hate for such great work to become lost in time.

Here is the Marie Rose mod itself.

and here are all their FO4 race mods together. Unzip and drop all the folders into your Mod Organizer/mods folder, refresh mod organizer and they will all show up.

Just recently noticed his patreon went down. Thanks for sharing the mod, I'm downloading now. Are there still issues with facial expressions? Can I use custom hairs?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, DremoraDream said:

Just recently noticed his patreon went down. Thanks for sharing the mod, I'm downloading now. Are there still issues with facial expressions? Can I use custom hairs?

The facial expressions all work for me, the old version of this mod had some not good mouth animation that deformed the mouth every time your character talked, but this updated version looks about perfect to me.

Still can't use any hairs but the one that comes with it. It's not hard to make modded hairs usable by this race, but all of turkeytail's mods use custom heads with their own head shape that does not fit 98% of hair mods so there will be clipping.

thank you for sharing the hair plugins! Tons of new options. There are a few with clipping issues due to the head shape but the vast majority look very good.

Does anyone know how to change the skin tone on the faces of the DOA characters? Their tone is pretty tanned and doesn't match up with the fair skin complexion mod, and face skin color does not change with body for these races. I think the color is painted to the mesh and needs to be edited in nifskope, but I'm not sure what to change.

I really can't understand why I have CTD when I finish the customization. And the skin on her body is brown.

I have the mod for replacing Piper with Honoka, but there's no way to use both (Marie Rose Player and Honoka "Piper" Follower) as they mix.

But even with Marie alone, she already has problems even with the clean game.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 10:22 PM, Kurono's said:

I really can't understand why I have CTD when I finish the customization. And the skin on her body is brown.

I have the mod for replacing Piper with Honoka, but there's no way to use both (Marie Rose Player and Honoka "Piper" Follower) as they mix.

But even with Marie alone, she already has problems even with the clean game.

Yeah I noticed this too. I wanted Honoka and noticed the only way to get her was to replace all of the Marie Rose Meshes and Textures with Honoka's and thus getting rid of Marie.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I noticed a few of the people here were getting the same issue in this thread, I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this...

I have not been using race customiser until I installed this mod, I am using fusion body for female and bodytalks for male, with ocbp skeleton. After installation, when I use the presets, there are noticeable neck and wrist seams. Along with this, the body colour is mismatched to the head colour, despite setting the race to the proper type.

Are there any additional steps required aside from just dropping the installation in mod organiser 2 and hitting install?

• 8 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 7:24 AM, vurese said:

Hello, I noticed a few of the people here were getting the same issue in this thread, I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this...

I have not been using race customiser until I installed this mod, I am using fusion body for female and bodytalks for male, with ocbp skeleton. After installation, when I use the presets, there are noticeable neck and wrist seams. Along with this, the body colour is mismatched to the head colour, despite setting the race to the proper type.

Are there any additional steps required aside from just dropping the installation in mod organiser 2 and hitting install?

Might be necroing a bit, but since I had the same issue and no clear answer, I thought I would explain how I "fixed" it.

The main issue is how MO2 order the ESPs included in the mod. There are 3 and by default, they are in this order :

MarieRoseRace.esp

RaceCustomizer.esp

RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp

Changing the order should do the trick :

RaceCustomizer.esp

RaceCustomizer - Player Exclusive Body.esp

MarieRoseRace.esp

(as an aside, both LooksMenu and my main body type, CBBE for instance, were before these ESPs).

Now, this will solve the color mismatch, but you'll be faced with another issue : the body type will probably be the wrong one, because it will use the player exclusive body of RaceCustomizer, located in <MO2 mods>\MarieRoseRace\meshes\aaaCustom\RaceCustomizer\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\

You can either replace the FemaleBody.nif of this folder or overwrite it with another player exclusive mod loaded after this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

that version seems old (?) i got a version that the twintails have physics, but for some reason this issues happen:
- the body its "thicc" but if i install it
- gives a lot of model issues not be able to change skin color

- head, neck and body skin color doesnt match
- for some reason its very hard almos impossible to make her closer to the original marie body (or mabye im too picky) and with clothes and armor becomes "extra thicc" 
- if its installed you will have a lot of skin issues if you pick a regular F4 face

other things that are curious of the version i got:
- cbbe breast physicis mod doesnt work with marie race body (why a seprated body? must be a thecnical reason i guess)
- contrary to that version the race command its "player.setrace marierace" instead of "player.setrace 1marierace" (odd...)
- the eyes seems to move in a set parametrer
- some expressions doesnt seem to be compatible

if anyone knows a better version or another marie rose mod that doesnt make nightmare fuel like the pprest on nexus please let me know, if its the lastest version... (enjoy?) too bad turkey tail deleted the mod, if marie was compatible, also here are some pics, you can play with her  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i know this piost its very old but  sicne it was deleted recently may be some onw its looking like me for a better version 

Photo8.png

Photo1.png

Photo2.png

Photo3.png

Photo4.png

Photo5.png

Photo6.png

Photo7.png

1777484832_MarieRoseRacebyTurkeytail.rar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 3:32 AM, Apahguinsimo said:

I've uploaded a link to v1.1 here. It still has a tiny neck seam though. Make sure to read the readme or you will never get it working!

I wish I had the knowledge myself to finish this mod. The face looks great, but the mouth clips during speech. What bothers me more is that the hair has no physics and is only able to display a very limited color palette, even with mods that add new hair colors.

this version work , thank you