Anybody has mod of Marie Rose from DOA?

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Benjou1 said:

I found the one i downloaded from the nexus but don't know if it's the same, never tried it out (v1.1)

Very possible that it's the same one, could you please share it if you are able to do so?

After a lot of research I found this (v1.0): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ix1tqlDz-mylkeKKNg-LtdfGBUms75BU/view

It's a replacer for Synth Curie, but it has a neck gap. Since you have v1.1 it could be possible that in your version that thing is fixed.

5 hours ago, ANGRYWOLVERINE said:

If we are talking about the same one I think either adenz or one of his friends has it on a blog.But I don't remember where.

As far as I know adenz has a Marie Rose for Skyrim, not Fallout 4.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded a link to v1.1 here. It still has a tiny neck seam though. Make sure to read the readme or you will never get it working!

I wish I had the knowledge myself to finish this mod. The face looks great, but the mouth clips during speech. What bothers me more is that the hair has no physics and is only able to display a very limited color palette, even with mods that add new hair colors.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

it gives me the face and hair perfectly, but it screws up other preset mods I have. Also, upon installing, i could change hair color and styles as I downloaded commonwealth cuts. Second time I tried changing hair through the console, I no longer have access to them.

Edit: SLM 14 is only good 1 time after installing this mod. If you wanna edit her hair and its color, you gotta save, uninstall mod, reinstall the mod, then load Marie rose preset in game through command console (slm 14). Quite the hassle though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since turkeytail's patreon went down without any word, I'm going to assume they are okay with their mods being distributed elsewhere. I'd hate for such great work to become lost in time.

Here is the Marie Rose mod itself.

and here are all their FO4 race mods together. Unzip and drop all the folders into your Mod Organizer/mods folder, refresh mod organizer and they will all show up.

On 3/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Apahguinsimo said:

Since turkeytail's patreon went down without any word, I'm going to assume they are okay with their mods being distributed elsewhere. I'd hate for such great work to become lost in time.

Here is the Marie Rose mod itself.

and here are all their FO4 race mods together. Unzip and drop all the folders into your Mod Organizer/mods folder, refresh mod organizer and they will all show up.

There seems to be a problem trying to play with Kokoro. Body doesn't match head. (May be my issue).

Nice upload over all. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a problem trying to play with Kokoro. Body doesn't match head. (May be my issue).

It looks like the reason for this is that the bodies for each race are provided by another mod called RaceCustomizer, which is packaged together with all the race mods except Kokoro. If you activate her race with another at the same time you can put RaceCustomizer.esp before both race mod plugins and the body should be correct.