I just sent a message to one of the ladies that post and thought I would share a revelation as a guy.
Men (I'm one) may think they are the sexual driver in a relationship but that's like saying a "dog want's a bone". Woman on the other hand would love to be made a wonderful meal or cook it for the man (or woman) because they have a palette for flavor and an appetite that would terrify the average bloke. Women are the sex gods, men just hang on and hope for the best.

On 12/7/2017 at 12:57 AM, Grine said:

Yea Bethesda is doing a bang up job of making sure any mod more complex than a model + texture is an exercise for the most masochistic modders out there.

Dear lord dealing with a simple interior cell could not be more annoying.

Is that the reason there aren't as many modders for fallout? I was having a pm conversation with someone about this and we didn't come up with a definitive answer why.

Hello, long time lurker, just getting to posting. I am female and I am here to maybe deal with some thing in a forum type setting and able to modify a fantasy game or two to perhaps "Explore" fantasies of mine that i have been unable to properly put into words. So being able to maybe have then visualized is a good thing to fully express them. *blushing* super nervous. Havent had good luck with forums. But having girls to talk to about it constructively and seeing that i may not be the only one. Not for the exact same fantasies maybe but the same to visualized them.   Am I making sense? 

21 hours ago, Twinklestar75 said:

Hello, long time lurker, just getting to posting. I am female and I am here to maybe deal with some thing in a forum type setting and able to modify a fantasy game or two to perhaps "Explore" fantasies of mine that i have been unable to properly put into words. So being able to maybe have then visualized is a good thing to fully express them. *blushing* super nervous. Havent had good luck with forums. But having girls to talk to about it constructively and seeing that i may not be the only one. Not for the exact same fantasies maybe but the same to visualized them.   Am I making sense? 

Indeed. Came for curiosity of sex mods,  tried it,  didn't really get into it, but stayed for the community. But also because people are more helpful here when it comes to modding knowledge and are less entitled than those on Nexus.

Just now, swmas said:

Nobody believes that actual girls posted in this thread.

Of course not. You are forgetting the number one rule of humanity "there are no girls on internet"

Guest Katherlne
33 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Of course not. You are forgetting the number one rule of humanity "there are no girls on internet"

GIRL - Gay In Real Life    ;)

5 hours ago, SunJeong said:

Indeed. Came for curiosity of sex mods,  tried it,  didn't really get into it, but stayed for the community. But also because people are more helpful here when it comes to modding knowledge and are less entitled than those on Nexus.

Very true and a mix of both a) vocal folks who aren't ashamed of not knowing much about modding combined with b) exceptionally knowledgeable members who are extremely good-natured. Though I confess I can't play Skyrim without sex anymore but the sex - after the initial allure brought by this site,  and trying every devious bit of it - has ironically reverted to complete normality (or as normal as it gets in a medieval Nordic realm of singular dominance). While the headline of LoversLab is always focused on the more extremes, there is a much broader scope of interest here than I myself had initially expected. I suppose the point is - it isn't surprising to find girls here.

just flicked back an read OP - Hi another female here , tbh i can be a lurker or seem really active, depends when you catch  me, it can seem like ive vanished for months but its more likely my social willingness expired an i just noped the fuck out back to my corner with anxiety and silence :3 tbh it was originally the "what armor is this" threads that brought me to LL as people found all sorts of awesome, and as aforementioned the community here seems pretty helpful so....

On 18.12.2017 at 7:41 PM, Lisa Tepes said:

Is that the reason there aren't as many modders for fallout?

There are surley multiple.

Much more people are playing the TES games than FO, espacially in FO4 you have a rather bad Situation for modding since some needed tools aren´t available anymore and the whole CC topic dosen´t make it any better. Besides that, things became easier / you can do much more stuff in FO4.

There are no guys on the internet either! We're all just starfish.

Its been scientifically proven that video gamers are starfish!

:smiley:

(Yeah, see, I can do that too, stop with the there are no girls on the internet stuff. :P)

I'm female here, consider myself a bit of an egotistical, narcissistic b**** mostly because of my insane lack of patience for most people. I came here to Loverslab while first playing oblivion after I heard of Lovers PK, I've stuck around for all the sex mods, stripper armor, and all that fun stuff.

The community here is pretty nice, and I feel like I can be me without getting my head ripped off like on the Nexus.

I support all you girls that have the courage to come forth in this forum (which is a sex based forum) to express yourselves, exploring your fantasies, and sharing with us. It's so good to see that girls also have fantasies and desires. (isn't it obvious, right?) well, not so much when you live in a society where this topic is such a taboo.

If I was I girl I'd haply share all my deepest fantasies here, and fuck as many guys as possible... <-- this is a fantasy of mine tho.

6 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

I support all you girls that have the courage to come forth in this forum (which is a sex based forum) to express yourselves, exploring your fantasies, and sharing with us. It's so good to see that girls also have fantasies and desires. (isn't it obvious, right?) well, not so much when you live in a society where this topic is such a taboo.

If I was I girl I'd haply share all my deepest fantasies here, and fuck as many guys as possible... <-- this is a fantasy of mine tho.

courage to come forth ... I just realized that people could actually recognize me with my LL profile pic :frown:

4 minutes ago, ajelic said:

courage to come forth ... I just realized that people could actually recognize me with my LL profile pic :frown:

Why did you upload your real image....?

CWOkJj7WIAAmyJN.jpg

13 minutes ago, ajelic said:

im not gonna lie every time im out an about im like shit, what if someone from LL recognises my arms if theyre on show haha , idk id hope someone would actually say hi if they recognised me though.....