CBBE Bodyslide Conversions

Lich King armor re-upload with missing panty texture fix, Properly compressed normals using BC7 compression to greatly reduce the overall file size with no real loss in fidelity, a few minor tweaks to give it a less shiny, more ice like appearance, and a CBBE physic enabled option added as well in bodyslide.  

Pre-built meshes using CBBE Curvy included.

Lich_King_conversion_1.1Lich_King_conversion_1.1 

Any chance on getting this in a UNP CBP variant?

I'm also looking for Sovngarde Steel Armor, which has recently been converted to CBBE, but I'd like to see it in a UNP variant with bodyslide and CBP. That's my fav armor.

A little while back Lolita Dress was up from DustinMock. Version 1 was OK (forum page 3), Version 2 had wonky hands. In both versions my CBBE Body Special boobs kept clipping way out of the dress cups as they bounced. I had a go at fixing it and miserably failed.?

Could this project be taken forward, please?  

In hope, thanks!

And me again (sorry). There's an old 2012 mod dress by Jack Ga for Oldrim's CBBE called Black Gown. Source:  http://hetia.tistory.com/122  (with pictures).

I think this would make an awesome conversion to the new CBBE Body Special. Obviously it is Jack Ga's property (although he calls it a derivative), but if someone fancies knocking this into shape for me (and other potential fans) I'd be most grateful.

I might have a go myself....   ? (grits teeth and cracks knuckles.....)

4 hours ago, Rektas69 said:

When you type dress or skirt always think about the people who do the bone weighs for those dresses and skirts. 

Aha - the hero of Black Rose II. Yes, I know skirts are a nightmare. That's why I'm going to have a go myself and learn how to do this! 

But...if anyone else feels up to the challenge....?

Update!  Well, I have had a go. I learnt a lot and the resulting clothes got more deformed and funnier over time! ?   I did get TBBP to function! (with an air gap of several inches around the boobs...)  I will continue to work on it, I'm determined to learn.

Meanwhile I would greatly appreciate the support of any victim (sorry, expert) who feels like giving this one a go (Jack Ga's Black Gown).

On 10/18/2018 at 4:07 PM, Bluegunk said:

Aha - the hero of Black Rose II. Yes, I know skirts are a nightmare. That's why I'm going to have a go myself and learn how to do this! 

But...if anyone else feels up to the challenge....?

Update!  Well, I have had a go. I learnt a lot and the resulting clothes got more deformed and funnier over time! ?   I did get TBBP to function! (with an air gap of several inches around the boobs...)  I will continue to work on it, I'm determined to learn.

Meanwhile I would greatly appreciate the support of any victim (sorry, expert) who feels like giving this one a go (Jack Ga's Black Gown).

I'm already used to do bone weighting skirt, yet still not that perfecto...what I can say is that it takes some practice

22 hours ago, docteur87 said:

I'm already used to do bone weighting skirt, yet still not that perfecto...what I can say is that it takes some practice

Am I right in my understanding that the heavier the weighting (like into the reds) the less 'lift' an item will have against, say, a leg movement in walking? That walking should have only a light weighting to allow the cloth to respond and not allow the leg to clip through?

You are absolutely right. Practice. As a beginner my result looked like a UFO around the character! But I'm keen to learn now that I have tried.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2018 at 10:05 PM, Bluegunk said:

Am I right in my understanding that the heavier the weighting (like into the reds) the less 'lift' an item will have against, say, a leg movement in walking? That walking should have only a light weighting to allow the cloth to respond and not allow the leg to clip through?

You are absolutely right. Practice. As a beginner my result looked like a UFO around the character! But I'm keen to learn now that I have tried.  ?

Basically towards the centre should be green-blue in order to prevent "splitting" that is much smoother in high poly outfits. Also front part in thigh area should be red, then smooth the transition using hold+shift and set the brush's strength to 1.

Have a look at this mod. Kozakowy's 1660 Gown. I did the bone weight and although it's not perfect, it's how basically should be done for long skirt.

Keo's skimpy has no HDT/Physics in the conversion which is a real shame. Don't really want to use it if there are no physics. Drives me insane to see my armor move completely stiff. If I am wrong can someone link me because it says in the FAQ#5 that there are no physics.

24 minutes ago, inikia said:

Keo's skimpy has no HDT/Physics in the conversion which is a real shame. Don't really want to use it if there are no physics. Drives me insane to see my armor move completely stiff. If I am wrong can someone link me because it says in the FAQ#5 that there are no physics.

Jeir doesn't like physics at all. Armors are supposed to be stiff anyway. 

21 hours ago, docteur87 said:

Jeir doesn't like physics at all. Armors are supposed to be stiff anyway. 

Well to put it simply, no. Armors can not be stiff or else you would be able to move in them. What I think you are trying to say are that there are segmented pieces that are heat treated to resist a blow of a hammer (depending on weight of the hammer) and the standard sword slash and pierce of weapons unless of sufficient mass, thickness, and point to puncture. There are certain areas of the body that can not have these hardened pieces of metal. There are openings and joints to allow for movement and even historical "full" plate armor has areas like the armpits, groin, buttocks, and areas of the leg that are open (as in not behind a metal layer). I do know that this is a game made back in 2011 essentially and the engine will not be able to support full segmented and animated pieces of armor so the Physics work as a decent substitute to bring your character into more of the land of the living rather than a stagnate moving 'thing' across the screen. It might feel like I am nitpicking but it really is still nice considering it makes them look less like plastic. (Oh and just a quick PS here; I am not trying to be a dick here at all).

• 2 weeks later...