HDT Stretching Belly - Why is this happening and how do I stop it?

Myst42

Using my secondary Skyrim install

On my first one, it works fine, but on this one it doesnt.

And I dont understand why, I followed the exact same steps to get this specific thing working

Belly stretches beyond back on certain moments of running animations

And yes, I thoroughly installed all requirements, ragdolls, XPMSE at the bottom of the load/mod order, Bodyslide, FNIS and even 2 HDT variants, all on MO.

post-6429-0-68164600-1508108432_thumb.jpgpost-6429-0-96909900-1508108436_thumb.jpg

Many times stretching is caused by a incorrect skeleton being used or a skeleton conflict. SOS comes with a skeleton if you are using it not sure but ragdolls might also come with a skeleton. 

I doubt it's a skeleton issue though

Learned about those some time ago and since then, I overwrite EVERYTHING with the XPMSE skeleton

Like I said, It's literally it the bottom of the mod list, and the plugin is at the load order bottom too

Moreso, Mod Organizer has this thing as you guys know that tells you which files are being overwritten with what

Skeleton male and skeleton femal from SOS or anything else is being overwritten by XPMSE

-----

Anyone? No?

I reinstalled Bodyslide with a "no belly" option it had for HDT

Thet placed it lower than that other AIO mod that also comes with HDT

It works for now, but this is not the way it's supposed to be

The other mod wanted belly HDT and it's giving me fucked up HDT for some reason

Bodyslide should work but if I used the full option it also gives me fucked up bellies

This shouldn't be happening

Besides I liked better the HDT animations from the AIO mod and now I can't have them.

I don't know anything about messing with the HDT files. But I figured they change stuff and are customizable to a point.

Not that it matters since something is wrong and I have no idea what

But enough is enough... I'll call it a day for now.

Oh hey, i'm having this exact issue.

Are you also using different animations for idles and walking? Could be related.

Nope. This is an install test on a more limited rig

It's as vanilla as it gets, and this time I was only getting HDT to work, no other mods except SkyUI and the other requirements like FNIS

I was starting to think maybe my poor machine is too old for this and it's simply a performance issue, since the other guess was that it related to versions of stuff... but that's ridiculous, I downloaded the latest everything regarding the pertinent mods.

Wild guesses...

Oh hey, i'm having this exact issue.

Are you also using different animations for idles and walking? Could be related.

Nope. This is an install test on a more limited rig

It's as vanilla as it gets, and this time I was only getting HDT to work, no other mods except SkyUI and the other requirements like FNIS

I was starting to think maybe my poor machine is too old for this and it's simply a performance issue, since the other guess was that it related to versions of stuff... but that's ridiculous, I downloaded the latest everything regarding the pertinent mods.

Wild guesses...

I have a machine with specs that well exceed the recommended specs, so it's not your machine.

UPDATE: I fixed it by building a body with BBP instead of HDT. Though i dunno if this disables belly jiggles yet.

Archived