Pun intended

Please would some one tell Bethesda what "Yes to all" should or I think it should mean "Yes to everything, and don't let me see this Gosh Damn Button Again !".

All the way back to Morrowind editor, when I first started modding Bethesda Products, starting the editor, and loading a mod means, 

"Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click "Yes to all" Click.. there may also be a few Ignores in that .

I mean Maybe I am thinking wrong, maybe Yes to all does, not actually mean Yes to all, maybe I don't fully understand "all"  maybe "all" is actually short for Bethesda Latin, meaning Random, or maybe it means "A lot-ta laborious Clicking".

Just a little frustration from my Mouse button, it was really getting pissed at me for hitting on it so much.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on that point

I found a way to get rid of all the CK pop up messages when you start it, but I do not remember the exact edit needed in the skyrimeditor.ini file

I found it on the Make A Follower Kit Workshop site (you can find the "make a follower kit" on nexus, which has a link to the workshop site)

it is back several pages though.

link http://skyrimmods.xyz/page/4/

Archived