1st person view clipping...?

when using the 3rd person view (default) for LAPF, everything looks and works fine, and mostly the same can be said for the 1st person cam you can switch to via Enhanced Camera / LAPF enhanced first person

...except for one thing that i'm unsure of.

During most positions, when in first person, my view is most of the time clipping through the partner's face / head (as i mainly use Female PC). Then again, i also look down at times to try and see the "connection" so to speak.

So what i'm wondering is this: is the "clipping" inside the males head a normalish thing when using the 1st person option?

when using the 3rd person view (default) for LAPF, everything looks and works fine, and mostly the same can be said for the 1st person cam you can switch to via Enhanced Camera / LAPF enhanced first person

...except for one thing that i'm unsure of.

During most positions, when in first person, my view is most of the time clipping through the partner's face / head (as i mainly use Female PC). Then again, i also look down at times to try and see the "connection" so to speak.

So what i'm wondering is this: is the "clipping" inside the males head a normalish thing when using the 1st person option?

Notes:

- If you notice the camera clipping into nearby objects, setting fNearDistance to 5.0 in the Oblivion.ini file may help.

but then you may have problems with bows.

Yes it is.  Using the 1st person camera is more or less a "hack" of the system and with any hack, there are going to be some minor issues like this.

ah okie~

Archived