Armor like Liru's?

similar armors  (not exact but close)

search for Aradia Lingerie Dress (the top is close but it includes the bottoms which are not)

and there are several tops in The Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod (one is very close but wrong material)

you could search for hot pants for the bottoms (again it would be close and could be paired with a top from the Bikini Armor mod to get a real close approximation at least)

If there isn't a skyrim version you could use this tutorial by me to port the oblivion one to skyrim using outfit studios. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio/

Ty myu, i will try my best to port iron maiden armor into skyrim.

The body i will use is TMBE, a boy with based on UNP

Yes yes, ask permissions of the author before :dodgy: (na im serious i will ask)

You don't need the authors permission to port something to your game for your personal use you only need their permission if you wanted to upload the ported outfit. I port stuff to my game all the time and I have never asked permission because they were all for my personal use and I never needed their permission to do it.

• 5 months later...

Archived