Any way to get Oblivion's futa functionality in Skyrim?

In Oblivion, you can easily set all females to grow a schlong when they are going to play the male role in a sex scene, then lose it when they are done. And it's all automatic.. no need for spells or potions. Is there any way to get this functionality in Skyrim? Thanks for any help.

You can readily equip a schlong right now with a potion or a spell, why not an automatic function? In fact, Becoming Futanari mod author promises something similar to this in the future. I think the future plans for that mod are to make a schlong equip depending on the character's arousal level. So why would my request be a problem?

another problem with trying to do this in Skyrim is all the different body replacers out there

trying to make a one size fits all just will not work.  the exact positioning needed so that it would look right is very problematic when you try to make it fit multiple body replacers

(CBBE, UNP, UUNP, Seraphim, 7Base, ADEC, Goddess, and all their variations just to name a few off the top of my head).

Archived