[FINDING] This armor?

You might be able to find it on deviant art if it's a texture retext as some retexts appear on there or you can colorize the areas and make your own black version. The silver trim they might of turned the saturation for it to 0 so that they turned grey/silver in color.

You might be able to find it on deviant art if it's a texture retext as some retexts appear on there or you can colorize the areas and make your own black version. The silver trim they might of turned the saturation for it to 0 so that they turned grey/silver in color.

Yeah...that will be a problem cause I don't know jack about photoshop, gimp, texture editing and whatnot to do that...o_O

P.S.: rogerc17, where did you found that image ?!?

Yeah...that will be a problem cause I don't know jack about photoshop, gimp, texture editing and whatnot to do that...o_O

P.S.: rogerc17, where did you found that image ?!?

probably flickr, because i also saw this image before. I also tried to look if RegenBot did it but nope.

Also its this one, its called Sire Cuirass

post-30616-0-63535500-1479638520.png

I don't use photoshop. Basically all you need is gimp2 you then make a backup of the texture file and load the original into gimp 2. Gimp2 has a lasso option which is much like doing a connect the dot game. Click to place a dot click again to place another one trace area the best you can you can also move and adjust the dots but clicking and holding the mouse button and then move the dot to where you want it at once you have lassoed the spot and have come all around the part click the first dot to connect it. Now the only area that'll get modified is what is inside the lassoed part anything outside it will remain safe.

Now click color - colorize. First slider adjusts color 2nd slider adjusts saturation and the last slider adjusts lightness. To make something darker slide the last slider to the left or click the left side of the slider to jump 10 per click till you get what looks like that darkness you want then hit overwrite .DDS file. Make sure you have the nif loaded into nifskope so that you can look and see if you like how it looks you can also start up outfit studios and load it into it to see how it will look like.

For the gold trim do the same lasso it and then slide the slider for saturation to 0 or to where you think it looks good.

If something doesn't look right undo what you did and try again or undo and resave to undo what you saved to the .DDS file.

With photoshop you can just >Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation>Drag the saturation bar all the way to the left<------

A quicker way via shortcut is Ctrl+ Shift+U to auto desaturate or

Ctrl+U will bring up the same Hue/Saturation menu

If anyone is interested I would look at doing some retexturing / color changes.

I've recently been working on the BDO Ignis armor for a recolor and slight changes for my own liking. I might throw up some photos if people want to see.

Archived