Please help me find this armor

Please help me find this armor. I found it in this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77335. And i already know the hat so just the armor pls. Thanks!

77335-0-1469365946.jpg

Blade and Soul Zhumoyi

Not sure where get that belt thing...

Well im gonna try to find out myself but thanks anyway. And also i want to find the gloves please i have tried to replace the gloves with a different one but the gloves replaced my clothes for some reason.

Blades hakama for the hat. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39718/? Gloves almost look like the gloves from one of the dawnguard vampire armors.

The  slots inside your new gloves that you are using to replace the old ones need to match the ones that are in the old nif. If your new gloves use the SPB 32 body slot which is what the armor would be already using it'll cause the gloves to be equipped but the armor would be removed because they are both using the same slot.

You'll need nifskope to be able to change the slots in the nif to the correct one.

post-25667-0-64548500-1507388726_thumb.png

Blades hakama for the hat. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39718/? Gloves almost look like the gloves from one of the dawnguard vampire armors.

The  slots inside your new gloves that you are using to replace the old ones need to match the ones that are in the old nif. If your new gloves use the SPB 32 body slot which is what the armor would be already using it'll cause the gloves to be equipped but the armor would be removed because they are both using the same slot.

You'll need nifskope to be able to change the slots in the nif to the correct one.

I have checked the slot and the armor have SPB 32 Body, every gloves i tried to wear with this armor all have SPB 33 Hands. So what's the problem here? And is there any tool to extract .bsa and .esm file? I want to edit the Dawnguard armor but i can't find a working creation kit. 

You can use a number of tools to extract something from a BSA file there are the BSA extractors there is FOMM (fallout mod manager) it has a built in BSA extractor I believe the OBMM (oblivion mod manager) also has one built into it.

You don't extract anything from a .ESM.ESP you use CK (creation kit) to alter things in them there is also TES5edit.

Well i can't edit the slot properly because i don't have a working creation kit but the armor have something to do with it because it's still in SPB 32 body but i can't wear any gloves with it, even with vanilla one. But when i tried with a different mod, same armor and it worked as normal(the armor got overwrited is the version @XAlexRavenX give me which is the uunp version so i tried to find a different cbbe version for my cape and i found one. The thighs got bigger, the shoulder got rounder but everythings is fine. No cape clipping, i use the boots from unp version because it use the high heel system so it's look better. Now the problem is the belt and the eyepatch. I have searched to find a similar one to the eyepatch from the screenshot but i can't. From the screenshot, the eyepatch kinda cover half of the face you can see it if you zoom in. And i tried to search for the belt but i can't find any mod with similar belt. Don't know if the belt is in vanilla skyrim or not but i will keep finding.

Sorry for probably stupid question, but what armor/outfit is on your attached screenshot?

UPD. found Oblivion mod with it, is there port to Skyrim of this outfit?

Archived