Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims)

Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims)

View File

This Custom Content is now deprecated!

Development has shifted to a new, fully 3D vulva, which you can download here?

I am leaving this CC up in case people who still want this old version, for any reason.

But I will not be working on it, and if it breaks in future patches, I will not be updating or supporting it. My TOU does allow fans to keep it updated (but please read my TOU in full first) but all my attention will be shifting to the new version. Thank you for understanding.

Spoiler

Content warnings:

Spoiler

Content Warning 1: This thread uses what is called 'medical terminology' in regards to genitals, both for clarity, and because it is my personal preference when it comes to terminology. I understand and empathise if people disagree with this, as we all have different life experiences and levels of comfort. But this is the way it's being done, and you would probably find instances of this when using WickedWhims anyway, so mentally prepare accordingly.

In addition, this guide will be using EAxis terminology from the Sims 4 in regards to genders, which may sound a bit cissexist and reductionist. Doing this is purely for clarity, I don't like it either.

Content warning 2: Obviously, this might be a really bad read for people with certain kinds of bottom dysphoria as well. If the words "Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims)" trigger some dysphoria for you, things later in this thread are probably going to get worse for you. Take this chance to turn back now.

Anyway, enough disclaimers, here we go!

5ae00e6a30439_sleekbanner.thumb.png.057014ff9182a7f8a92f4c7f4c1bffae.png

Version 3 - Third time's the charm, you know.

This is the custom mesh, which removes the excess "bulginess" from the EAxis default mesh. Here, i'll show you.

before.png.850e150cf77f9a06fad52e8df61d58ab.pnggif-preview.gif.fce0788bb0914e70d835b7d8fe1c19aa.gifAfter.png.0a4339c8db4aa17b7229c6e0178244e9.png

These previews done with untextured swatches - Don't worry, textures are included!

5ae00df9d678f_04-25-18_2-17-10PM.png.d6bd379dae6a8f04448b1737d1fb153d.png5ae00df76560c_04-25-18_2-16-56PM.png.239a898c7a094d9e152d23f3f4464537.png

Before - Extreme clipping in vaginal poses and animations. After - Not that. (Pose credit: Cherry Bomb by Eslanes)

Let's get into this.

• WinRAR file containing 3 files. You need to unzip it into your Sims 4/Mods folder. There will be three files, and you should use them all and not merge them. If you have an older version of this mod, please delete it before installing this new version.
  • All levels of detail. The highest level of detail was my priority in creation, and so it's going to look the nicest. Some minor UV (texture) errors do exist on lower levels of detail.
  • The overall polygon count is similar to the EAxis polycount - making this very performance friendly.
  • This mesh is for masculine-framed sims only. This means it will work for masculine-framed men, and masculine-framed women. For teen, adult, young adult, and elder sims. All fashion choices. All occult. All outfits. Sub part type: Underwear. Disabled for random.

In-action:

thatsgay1.gif.7f58e5deefe164fc2d41a0b983c71e12.gif thatsstraight1.gif.1d9a6aafd4b84fb5712bee0539aa3b61.gif

Animation in GIF one by OTE, animation in GIF two by Mike24.

Custom thumbnails:

thu.png.f94f616ed4ffa1a576756e986306c10c.png

(The thumbnails for the skin detail  version are the same, minus the first swatch.)

Q&A:

How to use: Body selector compatible!

This mod works with the new Wickedwhims body selector. Please have your Sims 4 game patched to at least version 1.47.49, released November 13th, 2018. Make sure that you are running at least Wickedwhims version 4.3.5.137C.

When you create a Sim, make sure you edit their custom gender settings. You must go to the "Does this Sim have a penis?" option, and select "No."

• If you want to edit an existing Sim, you may need to use the cheat cas.fulleditmode! EA's official guide on cheating, containing detailed instructions on how to cheat.
  • These settings also affect how a Sim uses the toilet. If this bothers you, go bother Turbodriver, as this is a quirk of WW.

1672901623_prev_21112018_2137261.png.176aa9230901d21c4aeb9dafeaa70e97.png

• By default, in Wickedwhims, Sims who can become pregnant will experience a menstrual cycle. Sims fertility will be affected by their cycles. Some people may not feel this represents their Sims properly. One thing you can do is set pregnancy to "Simple Mode" in WW, will remove the menstrual cycle for all Sims, and return pregnancy odds to EA's odds. Official WickedWhims documentation on pregnancy. Another solution would be to disable pregnancy (select 'neither') for Sims you don't wish to have a menstrual cycle, and only enable it when/if you want your Sim to get pregnant.

You must use a skin detail to detail the area. There is one in the skin details section, and an optional download in the tattoo section (Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims) Chest Tattoo detail).

1025817878_prev_21112018_2137262.png.a55096d046145a7be74891f16c062f13.png

You will find the body selector in gameplay, under the "Wicked" menu. You will find the CAS part in there.

1733563242_prev_21112018_2137263.png.e3f4fce3d974ba1c2ad81d03686d2ab4.png

1214702841_prev_21112018_2137264.png.f26989a2fbdeedc2926d2200c4d9d12a.png

Read the Official WickedWhims documentation on the Body Selector tool

• If you select All Sims Body Selector, you only need to do this part once. All future male sims without penises will use this bottom part.

• You will find this body part in create-a-sim as well, in case you want to manually make a pseudo-nude outfit. A sim will not automatically undress into it however.
    • Please note that most all vaginal sex animations for WW are made with female sims in mind. Some animations will use cissexist language in their names. Also, some vaginal animations can include 'effeminate' movement and body language, Sims groping their own breasts and arching their spines, presenting their sexuality in a (stereotypically) 'feminine' manner. This might be fine by you. But if this could be upsetting for you, please review the individual animator's threads, as some have preview GIFs. You'll have to educate yourself to know what to avoid.

Known issues:

Aforementioned texture issues on lower levels of detail. And issues with default replacement vagina textures.

This can't fix all clipping issues with animations made for the feminine frame. Animations made for the feminine frame are just made for a different body shape, and issues are inevitable. This does make a heck of an improvement in a key area, however.

Alternative download link: http://simfileshare.net/download/515384/

Contains the exact same contents as the LL download, just pick whichever download you'd prefer.

TOU: https://pastebin.com/VZ8VTU6T

Ko-Fi donations: https://ko-fi.com/hbaabw

Did you see my content, and think, "I'd donate to that Patreon?" Well, I don't have a patreon. Insted, I have a Ko-Fi! All you need is a paypal account, and every donation is a one-off! Please donate to support me improving my Sims items and help give me the motivation to keep creating.

Recommended CC:

None of this CC is required to use this item. These are optional extras you may want to add to your game!

Spoiler

More CAS stuff for transmasculine Sims

Misc but good CAS items that might be relevant to people interested in this item

Game mods

• Cosmic Gender Ray (Make the game generate gender-diverse townies. The effects are irreversible and it's not my mod so I can't offer support for it. Please be careful and read the mod description carefully before deciding if you want to download it!)

Shameless self promotion section: Download my other stuff while you're here.

In addition, please visit my Sims 4 Gender Guide for all kinds of resources on all kinds on gender diversity! Your guy hasn't had top surgery, and you want to represent that in your game? There's a cheat for that, and you'll find it in my guide!

Postscript:

• Very special thank you to Simite for helping me make this body selector compatible!

• I would love to see the Sims you create with this! Feel free to share them in the support thread, i'm keen to take a look.

• Feel free to ask me anything about the item in the support thread as well. Please @ me for the fastest possible response time.

• This item was made to add more gender diversity to the Sims 4. I would be delighted if you used my work to express your own gender identity in the game, or even just experimenting with your gender and/or sexual identity. But really, I hope everyone (except transphobes, chasers, truscum, and REGs) will enjoy this item and is having a nice day.

•  

Am I correct to assume that the mesh is just a regular barbie bottom?

I'd love if there was a mesh that worked better with the animations, but it seems that there just isn't enough interest from mesh-savvy modders.

At this point I've resorted to using the EVE body mesh for males too, just to have no more clipping.  :(

There are only 2 genders.

I wonder if you say the same thing if you see ''futa'' or other mods of this kind but for females.. It's only wrong if it's for males, typical, but also surprising to see on this site... lol

I would have my work cut out for me if I were to comment on everything with futa. It's so common that I've gotten used to it actually. What you do in your game is your own business but when you put it out there, expect reactions. I still think there are only 2 genders though, because neither futa or this "mutilation" is a gender.

There are three official sexes recognized; also, gender =/= sex. Personally, I'm neither a guy or a gal, so basically I'm living proof your claim is wrong. Please don't invalidate us, it'll get you in trouble.

There are only 2 genders.

I wonder if you say the same thing if you see ''futa'' or other mods of this kind but for females.. It's only wrong if it's for males, typical, but also surprising to see on this site... lol

I would have my work cut out for me if I were to comment on everything with futa. It's so common that I've gotten used to it actually. What you do in your game is your own business but when you put it out there, expect reactions. I still think there are only 2 genders though, because neither futa or this "mutilation" is a gender.

You'd have work cut out for you?

So it's easier to throw insults at a minority?

Think bout what you say as it's easily taken the wrong way and a diversion of the topic too,

As you say, it's people's own business so don't put your neck on the block and cop a warning,

@ heartbeatsandbrainwaves

Nice work on the upload, lots of people have been looking for this and you'll make a lot of them happy,

If the debate continues, just holla at the admins and they'll clean up ;)

Good luck with your future creations!

Just wanted to make something clear. I didn't intend to insult anyone. If anyone was insulted by my false facts, I apologize and wish you well in your "weird" lives. Please also accept that some people find it hard to accept that there are more than two genders. It hasn't existed for long enough to make it norm, and is often confused with sex. But who's deciding what's unnatural and not? I'm just a messed up individual trying to find a way to cope with all the strangeness in life. Please don't invalidate me ;). Also keep in mind that even if you were to choose not to be a gender, you're still a person with a soul and all that comes with it.

(Now you can call the cleaning crew)

Just wanted to make something clear. I didn't intend to insult anyone. If anyone was insulted by my false facts, I apologize and wish you well in your "weird" lives. Please also accept that some people find it hard to accept that there are more than two genders. It hasn't existed for long enough to make it norm, and is often confused with sex. But who's deciding what's unnatural and not? I'm just a messed up individual trying to find a way to cope with all the strangeness in life. Please don't invalidate me ;). Also keep in mind that even if you were to choose not to be a gender, you're still a person with a soul and all that comes with it.

(Now you can call the cleaning crew)

It's been a norm for a long time, just now people are more empowered and entitled to co-exist and live a normal life ;)

Granted that some find it hard to understand, it's natural,

But there's a line between misunderstanding and ignorance,

Obviously you don't fall to the latter part so it's better not to appear that way :)

@ nightwolf, lol.. It's like saying that gay/lesbian/bi people only exist like for 50 years, when even from ancient worlds we have historical proofs that's it's simply not the case..

It's just now we have social media and we are ''seen'' a little bit often than before ;)

So even if I would not agree on topic like this with someone, I would restrain myself from commenting on things I don't know about personally, simply because not to offend anyone and we actually know better cuz we simply are ''those people'', so it's coming from actual experience of our lives. 

In simple words: we don't need straight people (or anyone else) to tell us who we are :)

@OP, how does the clothing bottom version work, exactly? It's still a clothing piece, so it'll automatically get removed when a sex animation takes place, right? Doesn't that mean it's the same with both versions, like you'll still have to create a "nude outfit" to put on during sex?

• 3 months later...

hey, a major update is here, including a ~mesh edit~. Go grab the new version now

• Still barbie-doll anatomy with a texture.
  • The old version is still up for download and you can have both in your game at once. Although this new one is so much nicer with animations.
  • You may still need the old version to have a feminine-framed male Sim with a vagina? Have fun lmao.
  • Does anyone know how to make things work with auto-undressing? Keep in mind that I'm shit at coding.

Please donate if you like it! Donation link in my sig.

<3

PS: this thread sucks lol

26 minutes ago, ponnysugar said:

could someone can tell me what is it ? And how to use it ? I look great!

its a CAS part that edits an EAxis mesh. This edit is intended to make certain Sims look better with certain animations. Equip it in CAS. It does not work with auto-undressing, so you'll need to make a 'nude' CAS outfit featuring this part, and manually change your Sim into it when they have sex.

• 3 months later...

Version 3 Major Update.

• Meshes completely remade, and made for all LODs this time.
  • Skin detail versions included, and the skin details can be used by all Sims.
  • Old versions have been taken down. They don't conflict or anything, but are too obsolete to keep.
  • No longer uses any of Cmar's assets. No reason really, the mod just outgrew 'em.
  • SimFileShare download link added. Same contents as the LL download, pick whichever one you'd prefer.
  •  
  • h
2 hours ago, maiamadness said:

I love this! Would it be possible to make this available for female framed male sims as well? I tend to use that for my transguys, and many of them are top-surgery only. The skin detail shows up, but not the bottom.

Just use the skin detail with the default EAxis nude bottom. On the feminine frame, the defalt nude bottom changes shape, so it doesn't need a custom mesh.

I don't know if it works to just remove the sims pants. It might depend on what defaults you have in game? If it doesn't work, pair the skin detail with a nondefault 'nude in CAS' CC like this one. https://jfc-sims.tumblr.com/post/147843884390/nudes-for-all-for-females-and-males-teenelder

I hope this helps!

I've been looking for something like this! Thank you so much! I wonder if there's a way to make it automatic, since when my character undresses for the shower, boom, he has a penis again lmao. I wish I knew anything about coding so I could help you out lol. Still, this is a great start!

2 hours ago, phzombie said:

I've been looking for something like this! Thank you so much! I wonder if there's a way to make it automatic, since when my character undresses for the shower, boom, he has a penis again lmao. I wish I knew anything about coding so I could help you out lol. Still, this is a great start!

You're welcome!

I don't know anything about coding for The Sims either. I would make it automatic myself if I knew. I'm thinking of releasing a default replacement version sometime, although a default replacement would cause the opposite issue. (All the men with penises would be losing theirs in the showers!) I think some people would accept and prefer that however, so I will probably release a default replacement sometime.

I'm thinking of asking Turbodriver to add support for this part to WW, after I tweak a few more little things. Just a bit more fussing. I swear. I don't know if WW support would make it automatic for the shower though.

15 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

You're welcome!

I don't know anything about coding for The Sims either. I would make it automatic myself if I knew. I'm thinking of releasing a default replacement version sometime, although a default replacement would cause the opposite issue. (All the men with penises would be losing theirs in the showers!) I think some people would accept and prefer that however, so I will probably release a default replacement sometime.

I'm thinking of asking Turbodriver to add support for this part to WW, after I tweak a few more little things. Just a bit more fussing. I swear. I don't know if WW support would make it automatic for the shower though.

I would think it should, because the only reason they have penises in the shower is because of WW (or any additional mods you have) right? EA only gives them a Ken doll bump + mosaic I thought. 

I'm a little confused actually because the WW FAQ for "Penis Issues" says your sim shouldn't have a penis if the option is not selected in CAS. I don't have it selected for my sim, but they still have a penis (though functionally WW understands them as having a vagina & also switches to a strapon anytime they are penetrating someone). I've been meaning to troubleshoot to see if it's Better Bodies that's causing that issue or if it's WW itself. And I was hoping that I would be able to use wild_guy's Female Body Details on my feminine framed male sim, but I guess things aren't that simple! By the way, do you know whether your mod is compatible with those other mods?

As for having the details stay when nude -- at least one of the mods I have (don't remember which right now, maybe several) gets around this by making it a "tattoo," since those are not removed even when nude. Have you tried that already?

1 hour ago, qlx said:

I would think it should, because the only reason they have penises in the shower is because of WW (or any additional mods you have) right? EA only gives them a Ken doll bump + mosaic I thought. 

I'm a little confused actually because the WW FAQ for "Penis Issues" says your sim shouldn't have a penis if the option is not selected in CAS. I don't have it selected for my sim, but they still have a penis (though functionally WW understands them as having a vagina & also switches to a strapon anytime they are penetrating someone). I've been meaning to troubleshoot to see if it's Better Bodies that's causing that issue or if it's WW itself. And I was hoping that I would be able to use wild_guy's Female Body Details on my feminine framed male sim, but I guess things aren't that simple! By the way, do you know whether your mod is compatible with those other mods?

As for having the details stay when nude -- at least one of the mods I have (don't remember which right now, maybe several) gets around this by making it a "tattoo," since those are not removed even when nude. Have you tried that already?

Yes, EA gives Sims a ken doll and mosaic. The penises in the shower would be caused a default replacement nude bottom? I can't answer questions about how Wicked Whims works, I know as much as you do lol. I have made those same observations as you have myself, if that means anything. If you do end up troubleshooting this, let me know what you find out, if you don't mind!

This custom content is just a CAS part, so there should not be any conflicts.

There is already a skin detail version of this item! It's close to the bottom of the skin detail list, but its there! (In fact, the first version of this item was just a skin detail, I added the custom mesh in later versions to fix clipping issues.)

5 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Yes, EA gives Sims a ken doll and mosaic. The penises in the shower would be caused a default replacement nude bottom? I can't answer questions about how Wicked Whims works, I know as much as you do lol. I have made those same observations as you have myself, if that means anything. If you do end up troubleshooting this, let me know what you find out, if you don't mind!

This custom content is just a CAS part, so there should not be any conflicts.

There is already a skin detail version of this item! It's close to the bottom of the skin detail list, but its there! (In fact, the first version of this item was just a skin detail, I added the custom mesh in later versions to fix clipping issues.)

Unfortunately the skin detail doesnt include the mesh, so the penis is still there :confused: