Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims)

22 hours ago, phzombie said:

Well my method doesn't seem to be working anymore. I guess an update might have fucked it up? Fantastic lol. 

Dang, and I just added it to the OP recently ? Yes, it's very possible that an update broke the mod. Hopefully, somebody will patch the mod for the update.

Thanks for the heads up that it's not working! I will also keep an eye out for mods that can change the nude outfit!

I wonder why MCCC can't change the nude outfit, it seems like it should be something MCCC could do.

40 minutes ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Dang, and I just added it to the OP recently ? Yes, it's very possible that an update broke the mod. Hopefully, somebody will patch the mod for the update.

Thanks for the heads up that it's not working! I will also keep an eye out for mods that can change the nude outfit!

I wonder why MCCC can't change the nude outfit, it seems like it should be something MCCC could do.

Oh no, I can still change the bathing outfit just fine. My sim wears it when he completely undresses, showers in it, etc. It's just then I go to do sex interactions it comes off and he has a dick again. So it's def something to do with WW.

3 hours ago, phzombie said:

Oh no, I can still change the bathing outfit just fine. My sim wears it when he completely undresses, showers in it, etc. It's just then I go to do sex interactions it comes off and he has a dick again. So it's def something to do with WW.

If it's something to do with Wickedwhims, you should post it in the WW thread and let Turbodriver know. I had another person having a different problem with nudity in a different thread of mine, and so maybe there is something odd going on all around. But since I am not the one having these problems first hand, I am not the one to report it.

• 2 weeks later...

i downloaded this, but for male sims who i say in the gender "have no penis" a penis still shows up, but just doesnt animate or anything, and the skin detail of the vagina is overlapped by this. is there a way to fix this? 

39 minutes ago, roll64 said:

i downloaded this, but for male sims who i say in the gender "have no penis" a penis still shows up, but just doesnt animate or anything, and the skin detail of the vagina is overlapped by this. is there a way to fix this? 

There are a number of other things you can try that I have listed in the opening post, including deleting any default replacement male lower bodies you may have installed. If these steps do not work, (and they may not because I think WW has been having some nudity issues lately), I have to offer a compromise rather than a fix. You may have to create a 'nude' outfit in CAS, and manually change your Sim into it whenever you want them to be naked. I will try and invent a better solution to the problem, sorry.

9 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

There are a number of other things you can try that I have listed in the opening post, including deleting any default replacement male lower bodies you may have installed. If these steps do not work, (and they may not because I think WW has been having some nudity issues lately), I have to offer a compromise rather than a fix. You may have to create a 'nude' outfit in CAS, and manually change your Sim into it whenever you want them to be naked. I will try and invent a better solution to the problem, sorry.

Oh i see. I couldn't seem to figure out how to find the default penises. Do you know where those files might be located?

1 hour ago, roll64 said:

Oh i see. I couldn't seem to figure out how to find the default penises. Do you know where those files might be located?

Default replacement penises are mods you download. It's possible that you don't have one installed, but if you do, I can't know exactly where they would be located. You would have put them somewhere in your mods folder is all I can say for sure. They will be wherever you saved them.

Here is how you could find them. Some commonly used default replacements come from Better Body, Lunar Eclipse, or Cmar. (If I recall, I don't think Noir's are default replacement.) Modders will usually mark default replacement files with words in the filename like, DR ,Default, or CAS replacement. You only need to delete those parts of the mods, (to use Better Body as an example) you can delete the default replacement penises part of Better Body and still use the other parts of Better Body. I hope that helps you find them.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, rixie said:

How can I apply the mesh? please help me anyone

Sorry you're having issues. But you're going to need to be a bit more specific about the nature of the problem before I can help you. Also, make sure you read back on the rest of this thread, to make sure I haven't answered this before. So if you'd provide more details, I'd be happy to help. Are you having problems finding it in CAS, or are there issues in-game? 

1 hour ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

죄송합니다. 문제가 있습니다. 그러나 당신을 도울 수 있기 전에 당신은 문제의 본질에 대해 좀 더 구체적 일 필요가 있습니다. 또한이 스레드의 나머지 부분을 다시 읽어보고 전에 대답하지 않았는지 확인하십시오. 따라서 세부 정보를 제공하면 기꺼이 도와 드리겠습니다. CAS에서 문제를 찾거나 게임 중에 문제가 있습니까? 

My sim's pussy hasn't changed. I mean, still have a hill. How can I make it hollow? there was no written way to change this. Thank you for your quick feedback. 

22 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Does the item work during character creation?

Or is it a problem when playing games?

I don't know how to apply it in a game. I've done everything I can to set my sims skin and the bottom and the tattoo. But it hasn't changed in the game. what can i do? 

12 minutes ago, rixie said:

I don't know how to apply it in a game. I've done everything I can to set my sims skin and the bottom and the tattoo. But it hasn't changed in the game. what can i do? 

If you want to change clothes while sims are having sex, use the Wickedwhims > Outfits option. It is not an automatic nude outfit because it will cause problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, phzombie said:

Hey! So are the new WW updates going to mess with this at all or make it obsolete? 

The new WW updates should not make this stop working. It is just a CAS part like any other, so it should always function under any WW update and even the November patch.

Make it obsolete... not yet. I just tested it, and it seems that things are business as usual. WW still gives men with vaginas the default barbie doll nudity with no details and lots of clipping, which doesn't surprise me. WW as a mod is pretty good at fetishising girldick and not doing anything else for trans sims, and to be clear fetishing girldick is not a good thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 7:34 PM, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

The new WW updates should not make this stop working. It is just a CAS part like any other, so it should always function under any WW update and even the November patch.

Make it obsolete... not yet. I just tested it, and it seems that things are business as usual. WW still gives men with vaginas the default barbie doll nudity with no details and lots of clipping, which doesn't surprise me. WW as a mod is pretty good at fetishising girldick and not doing anything else for trans sims, and to be clear fetishing girldick is not a good thing.

hmm dude idk your mesh doesn't seem to be working? I see the vagina detail but the mesh isn't showing up anymore.

and you're so right I'm so tired of all the "f*ta" bullshit everywhere and I have to bust my ass to make this work over and over again

7 hours ago, phzombie said:

Hhhh yeah. My trick no longer works, if you select a WW interaction you'll get the Barbie doll bottom even with my outfit.copy trick. idk, is there a way to integrate this into the new body part selector system? I could try to find out more about that if you'd like. 

I hope so too! I managed to get it work with the tattoo system, but not this. I created a xml file but since I know nothing about modding, I've no idea how to make it work.

4 hours ago, voidspine said:

I hope so too! I managed to get it work with the tattoo system, but not this. I created a xml file but since I know nothing about modding, I've no idea how to make it work.

I tried creating an XML for Luumia's muscle top, but it did not work. :(  I wish I knew more about coding.

I think the tattoo system was scrapped. I'll work on getting the body selector XML file working myself. I'm going to get to work as soon as I've posted this, but if anyone else does it faster, they are welcome, if you post it I will add it to the OP and be thankful for you for doing my work for me. I am also bad at XML, but I made a WW animation once, so I coded the XML once and will try and do it again. But yes, I will get to work on this, please give me a few days.

8 hours ago, voidspine said:

I tried to get it working with the tattoo system and failed, and then the system was gone. I'm actually impressed you got it working, nice job.

Updated to work with the body selector! Download the new version now! It's in a .rar file now, Do not forget to unzip it or it will not work. Do not merge the files. You should probably delete any old versions you have before updating.

Shout outs to @Simite who helped get this working! 

On 11/20/2018 at 8:50 PM, phzombie said:

Awesome dude. You're doing a great job, can't wait. Wish I could help but I know absolutely nothing about coding lol

Here's the tutorial thingy on the WW website in case anybody needs it http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/179548231676/support-for-custom-cas-parts

Thanks for the links! And it's done now, so come get it.