Sims 4 Vagina for Men (and Masculine Framed Sims)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Neverim said:

Thank you so much for this mod! May I ask if the default replacement would be released?

With the body selector version available, I don't see the need for a default replacement. You can already use the body selector to make it the lower body part for all Sims, if you would like. Unless there's something I'm missing?

I'm just somewhat hoping that the default replacement for male bottoms would mean I can have my masculine framed sims wear dresses without the pointy glitch tent.

Update: Also because my computer tanked a while ago, I've only just started redownloading CC and WW and haven't tried the body selector. Having just did, I managed to set a sim with your mod via the body selector, except it only works when the sim is nude (which I suspected to be so). -sigh- 

If the default replacement won't change that, please forget my request. Thank you :)

27 minutes ago, Neverim said:

I'm just somewhat hoping that the default replacement for male bottoms would mean I can have my masculine framed sims wear dresses without the pointy glitch tent.

The Default Replacement does NOT affect clothing. It would only affect the nude bottom. Each article of clothing uses it's own mesh*.

*There are recolors that use the meshes from other pieces.

57 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

The Default Replacement does NOT affect clothing. It would only affect the nude bottom. Each article of clothing uses it's own mesh*.

*There are recolors that use the meshes from other pieces.

Aw ? They do follow the frames though... I'm attempting to convert the clothes (but uh, I am totally new and just starting to learn like literally started yesterday with blender), since I don't think my (lack of) skills is good enough to make a feminine frame preset from a masculine frame conversion (or edit away the jutting adonis belt/ slooping shoulders/ wide hips with my sliders - they look weird???). If there was anyway to remove said bulge from all the male sims, I would (I love dresses).

2 hours ago, Neverim said:

Aw ? They do follow the frames though... I'm attempting to convert the clothes (but uh, I am totally new and just starting to learn like literally started yesterday with blender), since I don't think my (lack of) skills is good enough to make a feminine frame preset from a masculine frame conversion (or edit away the jutting adonis belt/ slooping shoulders/ wide hips with my sliders - they look weird???). If there was anyway to remove said bulge from all the male sims, I would (I love dresses).

I absolutely LOVE diversity in my game when it comes to sims. If every member of Lover's Lab posted a simself, I would grab all of them; I want straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, intersexed, and every other type of sim. I wish every article of clothing could adjust to a sim's frame (like clothes do in real life), and we could swap all clothes back and forth (not just dresses). Unfortunately, the game does not work like that, and from what it sounds like you want to do, you have a monumental task ahead of you to "fix" all dresses/skirts, especially if you include CC. I wish you good luck in your endeavor.?

11 hours ago, Neverim said:

Update: Also because my computer tanked a while ago, I've only just started redownloading CC and WW and haven't tried the body selector. Having just did, I managed to set a sim with your mod via the body selector, except it only works when the sim is nude (which I suspected to be so). -sigh- 

If the default replacement won't change that, please forget my request. Thank you :)

So, in addition to what's already been explained to you in this thread (That making this part a default replacement won't help fix dresses, unfortunately). I need to point out that the dresses made by EA work fairly well. And skirts made by EA are individually optimized for the masculine frame, and work excellently. It's easy to forget about the EA stuff, with so much custom content, but don't! EA stuff is still good!

Pointly tent glitches mostly won't affect a male Sim with a feminine frame, if that's any consolation? But those may not be the Sims you want to create, so.

If you are going to get into making CC, feel free to ask for advice. And who knows, I might even help out! Wild.

• 2 weeks later...

Any advice regarding merging a 3D vagina into your mod? The skin details are cool, but I'd prefer to get something 3D. I was fighting with Blender to get it positioned, using your mod as a starting point so the pelvis isn't too protruding. I tried to use the vagina from Better Bodies (couldn't find anything in Hiroki's TOS for or against), got rid of the unnecessary bits of the model, but I can't for the life of me get the damn thing positioned. 

Do you have any thoughts, or advice for Blender? I've literally never used it until tonight ?

1 hour ago, lilbluecaboose said:

Any advice regarding merging a 3D vagina into your mod? The skin details are cool, but I'd prefer to get something 3D. I was fighting with Blender to get it positioned, using your mod as a starting point so the pelvis isn't too protruding. I tried to use the vagina from Better Bodies (couldn't find anything in Hiroki's TOS for or against), got rid of the unnecessary bits of the model, but I can't for the life of me get the damn thing positioned. 

Do you have any thoughts, or advice for Blender? I've literally never used it until tonight ?

I was working on something, but am a bit unmotivated, so anyone else is free to pick it up. Details in this thread:

I know positioning is a pain. I am slightly less new to blender, but it's still tricky to do, so I cannot offer any advice. I'm sorry.

• 1 month later...

First, I love this. Actually opens up a new door of possibilities for game play.  This is intended to be positive feedback.  I'm assuming here that you want feedback.

The vagina in game sort of is deflated, there's no pubic mons from the female anatomy. Looks as if the sim has been split with an axe between the legs. However I still like it. There is a skin detail part, a tattoo part and a bottom part in the mens pants collection. Which order do I apply these in? To get the best result? In CAS I was switching your different categories and could see nothing being changed on the sim. So I hope it is working. Also when doing this I went and changed the sim settings where it says "Does this sim have a penis?" I checked NO. I wasn't sure if I needed to do that to have your piece work or not but I thought it would be wise. Thank You for making this.

4 hours ago, instantmagic said:

First, I love this. Actually opens up a new door of possibilities for game play.  This is intended to be positive feedback.  I'm assuming here that you want feedback.

The vagina in game sort of is deflated, there's no pubic mons from the female anatomy. Looks as if the sim has been split with an axe between the legs. However I still like it. There is a skin detail part, a tattoo part and a bottom part in the mens pants collection. Which order do I apply these in? To get the best result? In CAS I was switching your different categories and could see nothing being changed on the sim. So I hope it is working. Also when doing this I went and changed the sim settings where it says "Does this sim have a penis?" I checked NO. I wasn't sure if I needed to do that to have your piece work or not but I thought it would be wise. Thank You for making this.

Thanks for the feedback. I may have a new version out in the future and will take this into account, so watch this space.

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this! Exactly what I was looking for!! :)

The texture doesn't work with skin overlays (and I really don't want to abandon the skintone). However I managed to find pubic hair that tricks a little the texture, which works perfectly with the mesh. Thank you!

On 5/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, cinnamon roll said:

Thank you so much for this! Exactly what I was looking for!! :)

The texture doesn't work with skin overlays (and I really don't want to abandon the skintone). However I managed to find pubic hair that tricks a little the texture, which works perfectly with the mesh. Thank you!

Unfortunately, due to the sort layers of some skin overlays, it was bound to happen. If you know how to use Sims 4 Studio, you can change the sort layer yourself. I think something around 9000 would make sure it layers over everything. But if that is a bit advanced, don't worry.

I am not planning on making any further changes to this version of the mod, but I am glad you are enjoying it and happy you found a work around!

On 5/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Unfortunately, due to the sort layers of some skin overlays, it was bound to happen. If you know how to use Sims 4 Studio, you can change the sort layer yourself. I think something around 9000 would make sure it layers over everything. But if that is a bit advanced, don't worry.

I am not planning on making any further changes to this version of the mod, but I am glad you are enjoying it and happy you found a work around!

Thanks for the tip! I had to search how to change sort layer (because I had no idea what it was), but only changing it didn't resolve the issue. Then I saw someone recommending changing the composition method to 0 and it worked with your texture! Hurray! :D

• 2 years later...
On 10/6/2017 at 4:00 PM, Fiikus said:

There are three official sexes recognized; also, gender =/= sex. Personally, I'm neither a guy or a gal, so basically I'm living proof your claim is wrong. Please don't invalidate us, it'll get you in trouble.

Fellow non-binary ❤️