ATTN: vinfamy - re: Autonomy

Good day and first off, thanks for some excellent, EXCELLENT mods. I really enjoy them and I wish you continued success with your development efforts on all of your projects.

Regarding Autonomy, which adds a great immersion level to the game, I have extensively tested a vexing issue and as far as my 20+ hour testing can confirm, I've identified an issue that you may or may not be aware of.

In my scenario, Curie is my romanced companion. We were on Salem Island (mod to add player home island). She disappeared and I had a notice marker for sex happening. I couldnt find her so used a mod to summon her to my location - she came home covered in cum, lol! But, she would no longer give me level 1 communcation tree (follow/stay/trade/talk) - it jumped directly to tree 2, conversation topics. Nothing I did would reset this - changing companions, resetting her AI, etc. Only way to resolve was role back a previous save before she disappeared. On that playthrough, she again went and screwed someone else and again her tree was broken. I quit, deactivated Autonomy and Vanilla Fudge, as I wasnt sure which was causing the issue, but suspected Autonomy as it is the one that triggers random NPC sex. On this place through, with the framework, SEU and Meaningless Sex running, all went well, no glitches with her AI / conversation tree. I put Vanilla Fudge back into the game and again had no issues. Put Autonomy back in and bam! The issue reappears... so deactived again for now and all is again great.

So, this brings me to my point - is there any way in your next update to EXCLUDE companion followers (especially the romanced ones, cause who likes a cheater?) from engaging in the random sex that settlers engage in? That I believe would lessen the break in immersion, certainly the frustration of a broken character and the relief in knowing that the only person you romanced follower is screwing is you, the player, when you trigger it.

Thoughts?

Good day and first off, thanks for some excellent, EXCELLENT mods. I really enjoy them and I wish you continued success with your development efforts on all of your projects.

Regarding Autonomy, which adds a great immersion level to the game, I have extensively tested a vexing issue and as far as my 20+ hour testing can confirm, I've identified an issue that you may or may not be aware of.

In my scenario, Curie is my romanced companion. We were on Salem Island (mod to add player home island). She disappeared and I had a notice marker for sex happening. I couldnt find her so used a mod to summon her to my location - she came home covered in cum, lol! But, she would no longer give me level 1 communcation tree (follow/stay/trade/talk) - it jumped directly to tree 2, conversation topics. Nothing I did would reset this - changing companions, resetting her AI, etc. Only way to resolve was role back a previous save before she disappeared. On that playthrough, she again went and screwed someone else and again her tree was broken. I quit, deactivated Autonomy and Vanilla Fudge, as I wasnt sure which was causing the issue, but suspected Autonomy as it is the one that triggers random NPC sex. On this place through, with the framework, SEU and Meaningless Sex running, all went well, no glitches with her AI / conversation tree. I put Vanilla Fudge back into the game and again had no issues. Put Autonomy back in and bam! The issue reappears... so deactived again for now and all is again great.

So, this brings me to my point - is there any way in your next update to EXCLUDE companion followers (especially the romanced ones, cause who likes a cheater?) from engaging in the random sex that settlers engage in? That I believe would lessen the break in immersion, certainly the frustration of a broken character and the relief in knowing that the only person you romanced follower is screwing is you, the player, when you trigger it.

Thoughts?

There should already be one, at least i had one, did you install http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4176-vinfamys-control-panel-hotkey-no-biped-slot/

Archived