Need help finding digitigrade boots for a custom race!

Hello everyone! I'm in a tizzy. I'm currently playing a custom race, Driinkiin Race  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60888/?

and as a male with the race, there is barely any love shown. I actually had to go into the CK and fix quite a bit, and am still working on the textures for his body

What I don't know how to do and need help with or even finding is hoof armors for him. There's hoof armors in the mod, but they are very few and not visible on the male deer. Any bit of help or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

First and foremost, you should have been a bit more specific on your request, or at least the title. When you say "digitigrade", most people will think of paws, i.e. feline paws, possibily for Khajiit. Hooves are not paws, and hoofed animals aren't even digitigrade, they are Unguligrade (yep, apparenty that's a word).

Anyway, don't think I've seen any hooves around, outside of Nuska's hooves from the Character Resource pack (IIRC, those are the ones used for the Drikiin race, at least for females). Nothing for males, and certainly not armors at all. Your best bet is to either create the armors yourself, I'm afraid. Unless someone else is willing to work on it for you, that is.

First and foremost, you should have been a bit more specific on your request, or at least the title. When you say "digitigrade", most people will think of paws, i.e. feline paws, possibily for Khajiit. Hooves are not paws, and hoofed animals aren't even digitigrade, they are Unguligrade (yep, apparenty that's a word).

Anyway, don't think I've seen any hooves around, outside of Nuska's hooves from the Character Resource pack (IIRC, those are the ones used for the Drikiin race, at least for females). Nothing for males, and certainly not armors at all. Your best bet is to either create the armors yourself, I'm afraid. Unless someone else is willing to work on it for you, that is.

Oh sorry!

When I edited this race, they used the digitigrade skeleton for xp32, but I know what the difference is. The hooves just seem to be props locked onto the nodes on the skeleton's ankles. I figured that someone could have made universal digitigrade armor maybe? Would existing armor even work?

Archived