[REQUEST] Male Human on Female Creature?

I was wondering if any of you fine people out there could point me in the direction of, or possibly make, more of these types of animations?

Also: I am fully aware of Funny Biz's Animations (Which are top notch BTW)  but I am wondering if there are any other neat animations/mods out there.

Thanks!

Dragon Animations (& Creature on Creature) and the actual download link here (but check the first one to see the pics and the future plans): Horny Creatures of Skyrim (SLAL Pack)

Wait, stay with me. The thread title may sound like it's anims for dragons and Creature on Creature only, but there are also some Male on (Female) Creature anims as well. Including:

• Male on Wolf (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Sabrecat (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Horse (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Bear (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on (Small) Dragoness (Vaginal + Anal)
  • 2 Males on Cow (Vaginal and Oral aka Spitroasting)
  • Male on Chaurus (Oral)
  • Male on Skeever (Oral)
  • Male on Slaughterfish (ehh, huh, not sure what to call it, since we're talking about fish. But there's penetration)

Also plenty of Creature x Creature anims (which are great but not what you asked for) and some other dragon anims that could fit a Male PC but may or may not fit your criteria.

You may also want to add More Nasty Critters as well. It includes Male on Female Werewolf, Male on Flame Atronach, Male on Spriggan and maybe Hagravens and Wispmothers too, though I'm not 100% sure about those two.

Dragon Animations (& Creature on Creature) and the actual download link here (but check the first one to see the pics and the future plans): Horny Creatures of Skyrim (SLAL Pack)

Wait, stay with me. The thread title may sound like it's anims for dragons and Creature on Creature only, but there are also some Male on (Female) Creature anims as well. Including:

• Male on Wolf (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Sabrecat (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Horse (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on Bear (Vaginal/Anal + Oral)
  • Male on (Small) Dragoness (Vaginal + Anal)
  • 2 Males on Cow (Vaginal and Oral aka Spitroasting)
  • Male on Chaurus (Oral)
  • Male on Skeever (Oral)
  • Male on Slaughterfish (ehh, huh, not sure what to call it, since we're talking about fish. But there's penetration)

Also plenty of Creature x Creature anims (which are great but not what you asked for) and some other dragon anims that could fit a Male PC but may or may not fit your criteria.

You may also want to add More Nasty Critters as well. It includes Male on Female Werewolf, Male on Flame Atronach, Male on Spriggan and maybe Hagravens and Wispmothers too, though I'm not 100% sure about those two.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Also, if it is not too much trouble to ask, how would I activate those group animations for creatures? Without having to queue up for match maker? I am still relatively new to this, but any help would definitely be appreciated!

Archived