[REQUEST] Could someone help me with a Download

Some baidu links require a password. If you look on the page where the link is most of the time it'll have the password posted and you must use it to unlock it to allow you to be able to download the file. 

Mastery 2015 New Year's Epistle by Masaru Aeri (baidu: temp / 9 DM) So the password is temp.

Also get a translator addon for the browser that you are using so that the pages translate so that you can understand them or right click the page and select translate page.

That password is just to gain access to the download site. The download link itself won't work without the baidu download manager as i said. And i can't understand what that programm wants from me. It wants a registration.

Would be helpful if someone understand this language could upload it in Mega or something like that.

Click on the white icon showing the downward arrow.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170917_072621.jpg

I'm downloading right now using firefox.

Sorry it doesn't work for me, i know how baidu works and how to download. But it a window pops up and asks me to download it with the baidu.exe.

I can't download it like you, I wouldn't ask here if that would work............................

Sorry it doesn't work for me, i know how baidu works and how to download. But it a window pops up and asks me to download it with the baidu.exe.

I can't download it like you, I wouldn't ask here if that would work............................

Because file is too big. I use  Jdownloader and I can download without problem :D

Because file is too big. I use  Jdownloader and I can download without problem :D

Okay. How do use Jdownloader with the baidu site?

Can you give me a advice please?^^

Archived