Skyrim Sex Mods.

V3X10U5

Who else is baffled about adult mods not being alowed on any console? I wish they would just come up with a compromise, mine is that they should have something like Loverslab or Sexlab for consoles but require people wanting to add those kinds of mods to validate their age before they sign up, using their birth date to ensure no minors are getting their hands on them I am probably the only person who didn't get the chance to experience adult mods before they were banned from consoles if not one of many lol and before anyone replies of course I am of age so I am able to talk about this but Bethesda or who ever runs everything for consoles or Skyrim should really consider and hear many people's proposals.

Not baffled at all.

There will be no compromise, just put the console away and get a pc.

Age gates dont work and are not going to save anyone if some angry mother/father decides to sue because "wont someone think of the children".

Even with that, there are things on this site that are less than legal in some areas, so its red tape hell for anyone who would even try to make it official.

Consoles are a joke, and console mods are even more so.

Who else is baffled about adult mods not being alowed on any console? I wish they would just come up with a compromise, mine is that they should have something like Loverslab or Sexlab for consoles but require people wanting to add those kinds of mods to validate their age before they sign up, using their birth date to ensure no minors are getting their hands on them I am probably the only person who didn't get the chance to experience adult mods before they were banned from consoles if not one of many lol and before anyone replies of course I am of age so I am able to talk about this but Bethesda or who ever runs everything for consoles or Skyrim should really consider and hear many people's proposals.

nah

Consoles don't allow to add anything that didn't get explicit permission. Good luck getting Sony or microsoft to allow script extender... not even speaking about adult mods. That has nothing to do with age restrictions in the first place, long before that they won't allow anything with more options then they're comfortable with. Their precious stuff might not work as intendend. 

If you want something simple where microsoft thinks for you, use console. If you want to be able to tell your device what it's allowed to do and what not for yourself, get a PC. Period.

There's no equivalent to the FNIS program for consoles so there's no way to add more animations and since there are no vanilla sex animations...

The introduction of Sexlab Lite for SE shows that SKSE isn't a hard requirement, it can be done without SKSE but you still need a way to get those animations into the game and there's where it's going to fall short.

Archived