Body Replacer Help

Even though I love using Oblivion Character Overhaul 2 (oco2), it i think is meant for non-adult games, so the texture of the character / NPC's body is all one type (no nipples, visible / textured fem genits, etc).

And so, I come to you all to ask: what type of body / character changer thingy should I use? I use HGEC and Roberts with the whole "SetBody" spell system, so I can change if i want.

I'm just tired of having bland looking sexies due to the texture, and frankly the default / Vanilla heads are ugly (which is mainly why i use OCO, the heads).

Edit- to summarize / make more clear: can someone tell me / recommend a body replacer and/or head replacer mostly for females?

OCO2 is mostly for heads, so there is no relation to bodies, and no reason to abandon it.

As to bodies, pick the one that has the shape you want:

HGEC, DMRA and so on.

Or, use setbody which has most all of them.

If the textures are still messed up, then you may need to reinstall your body.  Also make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection!!!!!

OCO2 is mostly for heads, so there is no relation to bodies, and no reason to abandon it.

As to bodies, pick the one that has the shape you want:

HGEC, DMRA and so on.

Or, use setbody which has most all of them.

If the textures are still messed up, then you may need to reinstall your body.  Also make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection!!!!!

No what happens is like: i'll invalidate everything and make the textures work

BUUUT because the OCO head textures are basically incompatible with alot of skins and what not, the head and neck usually end up being a totally diff color / tone then the bodies, leaving a seam also.

The seam is normal.  The only solution is to get a necklace mod that covers the neck seam.

Also do this:

change your bFaceGenTexturing from 1 to 0 in your oblivion.ini file in your my documents folder where your saved games are.

Similar topic:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14313-hi-res-hgec-skin-and-face-tone-mismatch-help/

Edit: wierdly enough, when using a custom succubus race, the "parts" textures work just fine, though I guess that's because its a custom made thingy.

Edit Edit: All i really want is the girls i use with lovers to actually have textured nips and what not, and the diff between head and body skins to not be SUPER bad seamed. So if i have to find another head replacer or such, I will. (not Xeo / Zeo tho, too anime)

Perhaps this will help identify the problem (atleast for the private parts part, I've read about the seam and am gonna download some hider mod).

post-1901965-0-96235800-1505593175_thumb.jpg

post-1901965-0-82775800-1505593176_thumb.jpg

I have invalidated using Redirection, changed the facegentexture thingy, and am not using any form of like HD HGEC skin, mainly because it makes the skin mismatch MUCH worse, as i'm pretty sure OCO doesnt support face skin changing. (though in the past when using them, they dont work / show when using BSA Redirection...dunno why)

The leg seams: Do you use egt files for HGEC ?

See my yellow Link, the body section: A seam fix for HGEC bodies

The textures: have you downloaded the OCO2 "HGEC texture compatibility addon" ?

Check your textures\characters\imperial\female  folder

Does your texture look like this?

post-3205-0-61571900-1505607721_thumb.jpg  That's the OCO imperial texture

----------

archive invalidated via bsa redirection  always works. Only if you installed Oblivion wrong it can't work ( Oblivion in C:\program files... )

And you can do it manually ( no Modmanager or WryeBash needed). You need a dummy bsa files and the changes in the Oblivion ini...and it works forever.

Also see my yellow Link.

The leg seams: Do you use egt files for HGEC ?

See my yellow Link, the body section: A seam fix for HGEC bodies

The textures: have you downloaded the OCO2 "HGEC texture compatibility addon" ?

Check your textures\characters\imperial\female  folder

Does your texture look like this?

attachicon.gifOCOfootfemale.jpg  That's the OCO imperial texture

----------

archive invalidated via bsa redirection  always works. Only if you installed Oblivion wrong it can't work ( Oblivion in C:\program files... )

And you can do it manually ( no Modmanager or WryeBash needed). You need a dummy bsa files and the changes in the Oblivion ini...and it works forever.

Also see my yellow Link.

I just used an OMOD for the HGEC stuff, so idk if its "egt" or not.

and apparently i'm blind, as i didnt see the texture compatibility addon x3

will try that~

Archived