witcher 3 body swap

Kaldor Draigo

If you have the debug option on there is a command to do this with Ceri.

Check out the cheat sites and set yourself up. However, I haven't tried it so don't know if that has been removed in the current setup. I see this being the case for Ceri and Geralt however I don't see it possible for the other NPCs. They weren't player options.

Check out the cheat sites and set yourself up. However, I haven't tried it so don't know if that has been removed in the current setup. I see this being the case for Ceri and Geralt however I don't see it possible for the other NPCs. They weren't player options.

thanks i do have the debug mod and when i switch to ciri i lose inventory access

did some futtsing around now im just getting this error Error

[modhqxfollowersystem]game\modhqxfollowersystem.ws(224): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modhqxfollowersystem]game\follower\hqxfollower.ws(827): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modhqxfollowersystem]game\follower\hqxfollower.ws(947): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modhqxfollowersystem]game\follower\hqxfollower.ws(951): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modhqxfollowersystem]game\follower\hqxfollower.ws(954): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'
Error [modhqxfollowersystem]game\follower\hqxfollower.ws(985): 'hqxFollowerSystem' is not a member of 'handle:CR4Player'

thanks i do have the debug mod and when i switch to ciri i lose inventory access

Yes, it is the same when you do it in the natural parts of the game when you switch.

Archived