More Alternate Start choices?

Hey folks... posting this here in the Adult section, but i'll take 'non-adult' and adult options :)

Im currently starting to play Skyrim again after a loooong time away from it.  Trying to keep the overall mod-count low and such this time (rather than having a 100gig skyrim folder :P ).

Anyway, i plan to just 'roam' around Skyrim and not really care much about the overall story and such. One thing i like though, is the Live Another Life, Alternate Start mod.

And while i have it.. and the CCAS mod to go along with it.  I vaguely remember that there were other options as well, other mods that gave you other options as a possible 'starting' spot for a new character, but im having trouble finding them.

Anyone use Live another Life able to scounge up the links to your favorate alternate starts?

Thanks for any replies :D

You may want to correct your title.

Skyrim Unbound offers a number of choices, configurable in it's MCM, including whether your character is Dragonborn or not, and when the Dragons return (Time or level based). Unfortunately, there is a bug involving visiting and not learning from Word Walls in cells that don't reset. If you decide later you are Dragonborn, you won't be able to learn those words without the console. Also, Dragon Rising has been auto-completed, making Whiterun Guard dialog a little wonky and you get Thane status by buying Breezehome for 10,000 gold.

New Beginnings   adds a number of vanilla starts

Minimalist Alternate Start  you're kidnapped by crazed cultists and I'm not going to give any spoilers ;)

Deviously Cursed Loot has an ASLAL addon

There's also an ASLAL addon for use with the Bruma mod

Oh, and there's a Death Alternative addon, some to think of it.

And that is about all I've ever been able to find.

Think i stumbled onto the mod i remembered having... Sexlab Stories. As it let you use some of its 'stories' as an Alternate Start.

I don't think stories did alt starts by itself, CCAS's starts which you have used Stories though, and if you're wondering why some of them don't show up, you generally needed to have Stories installed for the Mara statue to give you those options.

The other LAL start you might have missed is in CC's - New Beginings. Death Alt and its addon let you use the various captured scenarios as starts as well.

Archived