{SIMS 4} XtraSims adult items, MIRROR floors and more - NOW ALL FREE! last updated (4.11.2017)

all items full list:

• mirror floors
  • mirror floor shapes
  • xtreme shelf
  • The L shelf
  • Double sided shelf
  • The Architrave sims 3 dresser conversion
  • Legend of zelda mirror shield
  • legend of zelda master sword
  • legend of zelda triforce
  • legend of zelda crystal switch
  • grandfather clock
  • diamond chalice
  • guardian metal gargoyle
  • crystal sculpture
  • Adult DVD full collection with adult DVD store display.
  • Sexy silhouette mirrors FULL pack (15 mirrors)

ALL Items available to download FREE on patreon

enjoy and keep an eye on this thread i will be adding lots of stuff soon!

If you enjoy my work Please consider supporting me on patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/xtrasims

Adult DVD full pack

The full version of the Adult DVD collection contains the home dvd display, the adult dvd both display and flat version each with over 60 DVD covers! As well as the adult dvd store display.

Instructions
Place the adult DVD store display in a retail store than select the adult DVD display items and place in the shelves of the display (Get to work is required.) You MUST place the display version the flat version WILL NOT look correct.

Now select the DVD to be for sale. Sims can now travel to the store and purchase the DVD and take them home. Once home buy and place the movie display case and drag the DVD out of the family inventory into the movie display.

The movie display has been designed to house the adult DVD display items ONLY as well as the adult DVD store display. Any other items will not line up correctly if placed inside these.

You can place the flat version of the DVD on any surface. You can also set the flat version for sale in a store.
Stats
Adult dvd store display: location - Retail, comes with 4 wood textures, 23 dvd on display with plastic sleeves. 4 shelves available to house a total of 32 DVD at one time.
Home movie display: Location - Storage, comes with 3 wood textures and 7 shelves to store up to 17 DVD at once.
Adult DVD display version: Location - Retail
Adult DVD flat version: Location - Clutter, both version has over 60 Adult DVD covers complete with front, back and spine as well as plastic covers!

post-566594-0-34822400-1505927860_thumb.png

post-566594-0-58690000-1505400450_thumb.png

post-566594-0-04656900-1505142804_thumb.png

sexy silhouette mirror free pack now available!

Whether your spicing up your strip clubs or just want a sexy cool mirror for your bedroom this will do the trick.

post-566594-0-66529700-1507532190_thumb.png

post-566594-0-64584900-1507876206_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

poor link all he wanted to do was PULL his master sword!  :lol:  as for the mirrors all mirrors will stop reflecting when you zoom out enough usually a texture is applied to them but in this case the game got confused and decided to make them go black instead. because of EA's crappy engine to not compensate :dodgy:

poor link all he wanted to do was PULL his master sword!  :lol:  as for the mirrors all mirrors will stop reflecting when you zoom out enough usually a texture is applied to them but in this case the game got confused and decided to make them go black instead. because of EA's crappy engine to not compensate :dodgy:

:lol:  :P  :lol:  Yes. Link just wanted to do that but before he should defeat the Femdom guards!  :lol:  :P  :lol:

About the mirrors ... I see. But what happens is that it seemed strange to me that the mirrors on the floor become black while the wall mirrors of the vanilla game continue reflecting things. However, they are very good mirrors!!   :)

:D

i think i remember i had to flip the mirrors normal's to get them to reflect on the floor so the texture is maybe appearing on the back of it? and because this side has no texture it just goes dark instead? also check out the new sexy mirror silhouettes too.

:D

i think i remember i had to flip the mirrors normal's to get them to reflect on the floor so the texture is maybe appearing on the back of it? and because this side has no texture it just goes dark instead? also check out the new sexy mirror silhouettes too.

Yes. Must be a lack of texture but it is weird that the effect is black and not blue   :-/

Oh! I will try the new mirros    :)  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...