[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

finished model' date=' I have to fix some vertices.

without texture:

with textures:

recommendations to improve it?

ideas for the next model?

[/quote']

nothing to add or remove, looks "Delicious". and what type of armors u like to create?

is it possible to like make the aradia leather armor replace the vanilla leather armor by renaming the aradia files?

or is it a lot more complicated than that? if so, could it be made possible to have the aradia armor replace the standard leather armor? id love to see other people wearing the aradia armor as well (should they normally wear the leather armor)

is it possible to like make the aradia leather armor replace the vanilla leather armor by renaming the aradia files?

or is it a lot more complicated than that? if so' date=' could it be made possible to have the aradia armor replace the standard leather armor? id love to see other people wearing the aradia armor as well (should they normally wear the leather armor)

[/quote']

sorry but I can not help you, I do not know how. I have not yet learned to use Creation Kit.

update: the skirt does not convince me ...

or is it a lot more complicated than that? if so' date=' could it be made possible to have the aradia armor replace the standard leather armor? id love to see other people wearing the aradia armor as well (should they normally wear the leather armor)

[/quote']

sorry but I can not help you, I do not know how. I have not yet learned to use Creation Kit.

update: the skirt does not convince me ...

well use skirt type which u linked in previous page, that Assassins Creed one. it looks good too

[/quote']

In your skyrim data folder go to Armor\Studded\Female, if a folder does not exist create it.

Then go to meshes\Aradia and copy Leather Armour.nif, Leather Boots.nif, Leather Gauntlets.nif and paste them in the "Female" folder.

Now make a copy of each piece, so you have double.

now rename them:

Leather Armour > body_1.nif

Leather Armour - Copy > body_0.nif

Leather Gauntlets > gloves_1.nif

Leather Gauntlets - copy > gloves_0.nif

Leather Boots > boots_1.nif

Leather Boots - copy > boots_0.nif

[/quote']

In your skyrim data folder go to Armor\Studded\Female, if a folder does not exist create it.

Then go to meshes\Aradia and copy Leather Armour.nif, Leather Boots.nif, Leather Gauntlets.nif and paste them in the "Female" folder.

Now make a copy of each piece, so you have double.

now rename them:

Leather Armour > body_1.nif

Leather Armour - Copy > body_0.nif

Leather Gauntlets > gloves_1.nif

Leather Gauntlets - copy > gloves_0.nif

Leather Boots > boots_1.nif

Leather Boots - copy > boots_0.nif

Nice! thank you very much!

I just re-did your Leather Armor for CBBEv3M body type. If anyone's interested' date=' and if it's okay with aradia of course, I'll post it.

[/quote']

thanks for your work, post link pls :D

great job Vioxsis :D

I'm glad to see my models used.

I hate the texture....

post-11-13597878155189_thumb.jpg

I hate the texture....

I'll be out of town for ten days but I'll have time to retexture whatever has been converted into a nif after that (I need to see it in game). I don't have time to convert these myself with everything I've got going on' date=' but if people can keep converting them I will make retexturing them a priority.

Here is a couple early examples of my Neo's Scouter Corset retextures. The current versions are much improved but these will give you an idea of my skill level. Also check out the Art of Magicka for more stuff.