[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

working... :D

Am, am I the only one completely thrown off by the heels?

The armor is an absolutely GORGEOUS cohesive concept all the way through. I was hoping the heels were a placeholder for maybe a pair of ankle boots or even boots built into the suit.

Please don't take offense, I really feel the high heels kinda cheapen the over all look of the armor. They just look out of place to me.

Am' date=' am I the only one completely thrown off by the heels?

The armor is an absolutely GORGEOUS cohesive concept all the way through. I was hoping the heels were a placeholder for maybe a pair of ankle boots or even boots built into the suit.

Please don't take offense, I really feel the high heels kinda cheapen the over all look of the armor. They just look out of place to me.

[/quote']

not offend me for advice.

so it is better?

Am' date=' am I the only one completely thrown off by the heels?

[/quote']

not offend me for advice.

so it is better?

Yes I was going to say the heels are great, as long as they are in a color that is already in the existing armour. Even making them black like the panty or steel like the armor plates would look good ;)

The built in look you created looks really great!

I think that even the black version of the heels looks better (in comparison) but it's still a strange departure from the over all appearance of the armor. Especially after you had started adding the armor plates.

You could even get away with making the "built in" boot part black like the panties.

old heels with the new texture in black leather (the textures are not finished).

pieces that make up the set:

armor base:

boots:

gloves:

Looks Great aradia :). It looks more femminine with the black leather shoe and steel heel, I like it. You said originally that this is armour for an assassin/thief right? Maybe to differentiate it further from the other leather armour you could tweak the colour of the leather to a more darker brown? That being said, this is your armour and you do it however you want, I'm just happy your sharing your work and I think it's great that you ask for opinions and take on feedback ;)

I just re-did your Leather Armor for CBBEv3M body type. If anyone's interested' date=' and if it's okay with aradia of course, I'll post it.

[/quote']

Here's the link. Sorry for the delay:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hyg2747zg26tt5a

You'll need the original Aradia's Leather Armour download to use this one. Just extract the files from this one after the original.

Original Aradia's Leather Armour by Vioxsis:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5i9i6uh297nttt

post-72564-1359787840584_thumb.jpg

I would really love to know how you made the laces for the corset. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now.

if you could point me in the direction of a tutorial I would be a happy fetish modder!

I used this method: curved path + bevel object

I would really love to know how you made the laces for the corset. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now.

if you could point me in the direction of a tutorial I would be a happy fetish modder!

I used this method: curved path + bevel object

Thank You Aradia was very helpful!

My WinRAR is being stupid. :dodgy:

armor texture.png is a normal map not a diffuse map

What you need is 7zip then. Its better than WinRar and handles about 2x compression types (including rar). Completely free.

http://www.7-zip.org/

you could do something like that?

just a suggestion.

should be easy for you. :D

I would absolutely kill for the second one. Mmmmm, black and pink, so sexy.