[Request] Name of this Floating behind back sword from Nier Automata. Help please.

Hello, I posted this clip in Modspiracy but no one know what the mod actually call so I'm hoping to have a better chance here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularEndearingFennelTriHard

I looked everywhere and the closet I find to the mod is this mod call "Burst Launcher" by some KR YouTuber. But the sword is horizontal and it has this big ugly coffin attach on the back. I just want a version with the sword only. Horizontal or Vertical is fine. The link to the coffin floating mod.

The mod itself is good but i don't like the coffin. The mod add an equipable item but it's not an armor so I cannot open the file itself in Nifscope and remove the coffin Block. Anyone who have more experience and know how to remove the coffin but keep the floating sword please lmk. Thanks

The sword (weapon) is separate from the coffin (armor).  The katana can be opened in NIfskope, look for "greatsword.nif" in the "Kang" folder, but you'll see that it's only the sword.  The coffin file would be "coffinacc2.nif".

EDIT

Tried Burst Launcher and the katana will only appear when you equip the coffin and will disappear if unequipping the armor.  I have some of Gorilla K's mods, maybe one of them will be the sword by itself.

Here is a simple fix.  I reduced the scaling of the coffin to '0' making it disappear without actually removing it.

Burst Launcher_invisible coffin.7z

Just extract the file and install the MESHES folder; allow overwiting of "coffinacc2.nif".

You still need to equip the coffin for the katana to appear, but because of the '0' scaling, you will not see the coffin.

post-64505-0-38035800-1504526364_thumb.jpg

Here is a simple fix.  I reduced the scaling of the coffin to '0' making it disappear without actually removing it.

attachicon.gifBurst Launcher_invisible coffin.7z

Just extract the file and install the MESHES folder; allow overwiting of "coffinacc2.nif".

You still need to equip the coffin for the katana to appear, but because of the '0' scaling, you will not see the coffin.

attachicon.gifScreenShot54.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKS! <3

Sorry if this is asking too much but do you know how to flip the sword vertically? Do I just load it in nifscope from the .bsa file and flip it and zip into a new mod?

That I do not know as the floating katana is considered an (animated) Art Object not a Weapon.  If you equip the katana from the menu then enter combat stance, the real katana briefly appears on your character's back where he/she then unsheathes it. 

Rotating the mesh of the art object will make the floating katana briefly appear verticle, but it then quickly resumes the horizontal position.  I know there is more to it than merely rotating the mesh, but what exactly is new to me.

• 2 months later...

I've "created" NieR-esque floating sword mod, but due to this mod being just customized Burst Launcher with some mine additions I cannot publish it anywhere. Because I don't have permission from Gorilla K :(
Even if it's not spinning anymore and have nierppoi magic circle around the blade, I think

But I believe I can send it to you in PM for private use only if you want

ScreenShot8115.bmp_snapshot_00.00_[2017.11.09_22.35.35].png

ScreenShot8124.bmp_snapshot_00.00_[2017.11.09_22.36.31].png

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 10:53 PM, rinne0213 said:

I've "created" NieR-esque floating sword mod, but due to this mod being just customized Burst Launcher with some mine additions I cannot publish it anywhere. Because I don't have permission from Gorilla K :frown:
Even if it's not spinning anymore and have nierppoi magic circle around the blade, I think

can I have it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 5:53 PM, rinne0213 said:

I've "created" NieR-esque floating sword mod, but due to this mod being just customized Burst Launcher with some mine additions I cannot publish it anywhere. Because I don't have permission from Gorilla K :frown:

I personally would love this!!! Could you send it to me please? Been searching online all day for something like this :smiley:

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:26 AM, thansungst2222 said:

Hello, I posted this clip in Modspiracy but no one know what the mod actually call so I'm hoping to have a better chance here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularEndearingFennelTriHard

I looked everywhere and the closet I find to the mod is this mod call "Burst Launcher" by some KR YouTuber. But the sword is horizontal and it has this big ugly coffin attach on the back. I just want a version with the sword only. Horizontal or Vertical is fine. The link to the coffin floating mod.

The mod itself is good but i don't like the coffin. The mod add an equipable item but it's not an armor so I cannot open the file itself in Nifscope and remove the coffin Block. Anyone who have more experience and know how to remove the coffin but keep the floating sword please lmk. Thanks

What is the armor mod for the glowing eye?

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2017 at 5:53 AM, rinne0213 said:

OMG can u send me this too pls ? :bawling:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 4:53 PM, rinne0213 said:

I've "created" NieR-esque floating sword mod, but due to this mod being just customized Burst Launcher with some mine additions I cannot publish it anywhere. Because I don't have permission from Gorilla K :(

Could I also get a copy? ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived