So, my animations won't work...

I've installed lovers for oblivion a while back and it's worked fine until recently. I installed a few more mods and now whenever I try to have sex my character just stands straight up, while the other person either stays asleep or stands inside of me. I'm not sure if it has something to do with load order, but there's a screenshot of OBMM if that would help. The mods I installed today were both NoMaaM ones, HGEC F-Cup and Feet, Enchantment Mastery, CM Partners and Dalls Jessica. I have tried using the sexual exploits spell to repair all, deactivating all of the new mods, and then I tried to reinstall Lovers altogether, which also didn't work (I created an OMOD with it, and again, it worked before.) None of them worked and I have no idea what else to do.

post-2274252-0-55188400-1504332900_thumb.png

Answer:  First item on your LO list.

Read this for the mods we know about that are not compatible with Lovers or the LAPF:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Additionally, your LO isn't correct.  The two lovers esp's should be at the bottom of your LO.  No exceptions.  

Lastly, you might want to pay more attention to readme's when installing things.  Example:

SMYB Lovers Full

SMYB Female only

Pretty sure you were supposed to only pick one

SMYB Full

SMYB Female only.

Again, both don't make sense.  Also check if you were supposed to only install one of the 4.

Your bashed patch location doesn't make any sense at all.  You need to move it (after fixing the rest of your LO) and rebuild the bashed patch.  Don't forget to turn off all Lovers esm and esp files before building the bashed patch.  Example Lovers load order:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Archived