I mean when i shut down the game for the night and restart it the next day the underwear resets. I would have to set the underwear every time I start the game up. The sim would go to work. Since it is a reoccurring issue the jobs vary, be it a joined job or a solo job (detective vs investor). 

• 3 months later...

I too have this problem of underwear resetting back to the default white underwear. Not sure exactly what triggers it because I've tried switching a family and going back and the underwear I had set stayed. I tried edited a family in CAS and it stayed. I tried playing one of my other saves and returning back and it stayed. But eventually, it resets back to the default underwear. Sorta frustrating, so I don't bother setting the underwear anymore since it will eventually reset back to default.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:04 AM, lht1982 said:

I've had the exact same problem.  I change a sim's underwear from the default to something different, but it always eventually switches back. Any suggestions?

Sorry to bring this back but I'm having the same problem too. It's really strange because my teen will keep one of the set of underwear I gave her and her mom will just go back to have the white standard ones. I noticed that every time I entered the CAS menu then it will reset the underwear to the default ones. Sometimes it just resets it for outfit 2 3 4 and 5 but outfit 1 will keep the underwear I made. Or daily outfits will keep the underwear I made but party outfits or summer outfits won't. Anyone know a fix?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/5/2019 at 7:04 AM, lht1982 said:

I've had the exact same problem.  I change a sim's underwear from the default to something different, but it always eventually switches back. Any suggestions?

I'm having this issue too. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Also, how could I set a different underwear of my choice as default for every sim in the game, instead of the default uderwear set by Whicked Whims mod?