[REUPLOADED] R0R0N0 Mods - Armors and Outfits

Great stuff, however I have a problem with the armor set "Battle mode 3 armor 1". When I wear it I can't see anything unless I'm sprinting. Also If you could tell me the console codes for the ME3 armor sets that would be great, when I pull it up on the console the codes it gives me aren't what I'm looking for. Not sure if these are noob mistakes on my end, but I'm relatively new to moding. 

I also have a request, could you make/port one of the favorite armor sets of all time? Tales of Vesperia, Captain Schwanns armor and sword? 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey :D

I LOOOOVE the Noble Coliseum Champions Armor. I'm a big fan of Aion.

Do you have a Black Version of the Armor ? Would be awesome, or can you teach how i can make it black ? :D

Crucible_Eternal_lvl_2_Plate_MF.jpg

I was playing an Archer in Aion, and i always wanted to wear this Armor, it looks Awesome in White, but i would love to see a Black Version

Nice Work on EVERY mod BTW :)

Do you have a Black Version of the Armor ? Would be awesome, or can you teach how i can make it black ? :D

I was playing an Archer in Aion, and i always wanted to wear this Armor, it looks Awesome in White, but i would love to see a Black Version

Cheers man, the textures that I got from Shugotenshi had silver colour plating which got me confused because the only reason I ported it was because of how cool it looked in black, there's probably a black textured version out there that I'm not aware of. It probably just needs a texture swap with the black version.

Cheers man, the textures that I got from Shugotenshi had silver colour plating which got me confused because the only reason I ported it was because of how cool it looked in black, there's probably a black textured version out there that I'm not aware of. It probably just needs a texture swap with the black version.

Now that I think about I did wonder why you never did any more Aion armors, considering how awsome the one you did was. BTW, how goes the animation project?

And where exactly can i get it ?

@Nimbus21 Good idea, I might have to pick up a few aion armors from Shugo again, I think he has quite a few of them I can port.

About the animation, I've learned alot of things in the last few weeks but I've had problems trying to export the animations into Skyrim, so might take a few more tries before I get it right.

@Keera Your welcome, and sorry about the pics, I had no idea photobucket did that, I'm just going to have to upload them elsewhere. I'll get them back up soon.

@baum68 I'm afraid I don't know, you can probably just do a google search for the armor's model and maybe by luck you'll find the one with the black textures. I'll have a look around myself too.

@Nimbus21 Good idea, I might have to pick up a few aion armors from Shugo again, I think he has quite a few of them I can port.

About the animation, I've learned alot of things in the last few weeks but I've had problems trying to export the animations into Skyrim, so might take a few more tries before I get it right.

@Keera Your welcome, and sorry about the pics, I had no idea photobucket did that, I'm just going to have to upload them elsewhere. I'll get them back up soon.

@baum68 I'm afraid I don't know, you can probably just do a google search for the armor's model and maybe by luck you'll find the one with the black textures. I'll have a look around myself too.

ok, tell me if you found one, i didn't ^^

There is supose to be some sort of custom skeleton over on the nexus thats supose to make it easier to add new animation. I think I have mentioned it to you before, can't recall. Of course I don't really know if "easier" is actually easy.

There is supose to be some sort of custom skeleton over on the nexus thats supose to make it easier to add new animation. I think I have mentioned it to you before, can't recall. Of course I don't really know if "easier" is actually easy.

You mean this mod?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

Well it's easy enough as it is right now but I can't get the animation to export correctly so that it works in-game. Probably something to do with how I import the animation in the first place, I'll figure it out eventually.

Rorono, any chance you'll be ripping Lara's model from the new Tomb Raider game?

I'm going to start playing it in a few hours, but I saw a big ass poster of her in the tube today and she looks sexy as hell so I'll probably end up doing it as soon as I get my hands on the model.

Have you been able to look at Yuna's FFX outfit yet R0R0?

Is this one okay?

attachicon.gifyuna.png

Has she appeared with the same outfit in any of the recent games?

Shes only in that outfit for Final Fantasy X.

The outfit you have link there is the outfit I am looking for to be done :)

Great, since it's low poly, it won't take long. I'll get it done tomorrow.

Rorono, any chance you'll be ripping Lara's model from the new Tomb Raider game?

I'm going to start playing it in a few hours, but I saw a big ass poster of her in the tube today and she looks sexy as hell so I'll probably end up doing it as soon as I get my hands on the model.

Awesome! I just finished the game last night, its awesome........i've also fallen in love with her, xD.

Hope you enjoy the game too.