[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

3 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Hey ms, 50.000 simoleons?

Can I suggest something for your website? Is it possible you can limit the gifs on 1 page or reduce the gif sizes?

I like to watch your preview gifs as to what to expect on future updates. But even with my fast pc, the site takes a long time to load all the gifs. 

Other then that, keep up the great work. You're still my nr 1 animator. Amazing details and quality. You keep getting better everytime.
And also happy holidays to you!! ??

Sorry for that, i hope you have something more paupable to ask. My gifs has 400 px as standard

Edited, sorry i pressed enter . 

Thanks a lot . I'm very glad you like my animations. Hope to bring more in the future... anyway, if you preffer...I woul like to bring more animations than ever :D 

59 minutes ago, zamgn355 said:

Having trouble with the skirt. The textures seem to blend and merge with other clothing items. Have I installed it wrong somehow?

Yes, i know what is happend and i'll fix what probably should be. I designed that in the middle of texture maps, sorry, it was just a testing, lol
Updating a new animation pack. Please, fell free to enjoy with :D 

1 hour ago, Motherlodesims said:

Yes, i know what is happend and i'll fix what probably should be. I designed that in the middle of texture maps, sorry, it was just a testing, lol
Updating a new animation pack. Please, fell free to enjoy with :D 

Ah I see! No problem, it's good looking even with the wonky texture. :P

I really love your animations. There's some excellent quality and attention to detail. Great work. One thing I have noticed was, since the new update of WW, there is a particular bathtub which doesn't show the "Wicked" option when you click on it. All other objects or locations show the "Wicked" option but this bathtub doesn't. It's the most expensive one with the jets. I always used that one, because my Sims benefited from muscle pain after exercise using it. I replaced that tub with a regular one, and the selection for "Wicked" was back again. Is this something in WW?

13 hours ago, procian said:

Nice anims....with the super_mini_skirt how about some solid colours....black...pink...white etc?

Yes, i'll release with other collors too, just an wip at first, now i've been seeing that i need to change the weight maps also, but i believe that we have sme good results from all this.  Thanks in advance for asking. :D 

4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I really love your animations. There's some excellent quality and attention to detail. Great work. One thing I have noticed was, since the new update of WW, there is a particular bathtub which doesn't show the "Wicked" option when you click on it. All other objects or locations show the "Wicked" option but this bathtub doesn't. It's the most expensive one with the jets. I always used that one, because my Sims benefited from muscle pain after exercise using it. I replaced that tub with a regular one, and the selection for "Wicked" was back again. Is this something in WW?

Thank you so much, i love do it, i guess it makes me happy doing something not just for me, but fo all those who likes TS4 too :3

Do you mean about those triangle bathtubs? If was, i know what's happening, some issue when we change that set for normal tubs. I hadn't noticed that before, sorry for that, i would try fix the position for common tubs as well, but for this specify tub, i've been using wwids for awhile, i used to choose wwid for triangle tubs, should be it, i don't know if TURBODRIVE released something new for those sets or changed inside xml schemes. 

Thanks for advise me!

9 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Thank you so much, i love do it, i guess it makes me happy doing something not just for me, but fo all those who likes TS4 too :3

Do you mean about those triangle bathtubs? If was, i know what's happening, some issue when we change that set for normal tubs. I hadn't noticed that before, sorry for that, i would try fix the position for common tubs as well, but for this specify tub, i've been using wwids for awhile, i used to choose wwid for triangle tubs, should be it, i don't know if TURBODRIVE released something new for those sets or changed inside xml schemes. 

No, it's the "Jet Set Luxury Bathtub". It looks like a regular bathtub, but it has the jets. I haven't tried the triangle tubs, just normal size tubs. If I click on that one I mentioned, there is no "Wicked" pops up, just normal options.

10 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

No, it's the "Jet Set Luxury Bathtub". It looks like a regular bathtub, but it has the jets. I haven't tried the triangle tubs, just normal size tubs. If I click on that one I mentioned, there is no "Wicked" pops up, just normal options.

Now i see, i'm taking some notes and doing my homework now, i need to reupgrade all sets for those new sets already uploaded from WW. 
Mentioned inside WW tutorial locations those new sets need to be reupgraded:

• HOTTUB
  • SHOWER_TUB
  • SHOWER
  • BATHTUB
  • OPEN_SHOWER
  • CORNER_BATHTUB 

Even this way,  i'll take a look inside wwid objects to see if it doesn't work because of it. Probably it's the only explanation. Sorry for that issue

18 hours ago, omd931 said:

thanks for these. I have downloaded the update and placed it in the mods folder. However, the updated mods are not showing up for me in the game. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I'll see whats going wrong. Sorry for that. 

18 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Mother.

All the best for the new year! :) 

Thanks, whishing the same for everyone, a better new year and nice holidays! :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First thing first, great animations indeed, working well and there is a lot to play with, speaking of that i'm on a journey to make some playlist with the animations i got and i'm noticing that your animations expecially didn't proc, they didn't follow the playlist animation especially climax animation, it seems like the the system dind't read the nimation and jump straight to the next one, am i the only one facing this problem?

I'm sorry but i did not read all the previous pages :)

On 2/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, Ghish21 said:

First thing first, great animations indeed, working well and there is a lot to play with, speaking of that i'm on a journey to make some playlist with the animations i got and i'm noticing that your animations expecially didn't proc, they didn't follow the playlist animation especially climax animation, it seems like the the system dind't read the nimation and jump straight to the next one, am i the only one facing this problem?

I'm sorry but i did not read all the previous pages :)

Yes, a lot of things were increased with this last upload. Thanks for all compliments, i hope to better the way i'm doing animations. I guess that's easy, i wanted to create other things as well. Like new sex outfits for my sims while they are studing in Foxbury (last University patch) ^^ 

Which specificaly animation are you talking about? Please, if you are facing issues let me know, i would like to receive feedbacks, specially from yours. Let your opinion an say me about which specificaly sequence. I always let the sequences till the finish and i'm saying about vaginals, oraljobs or anals, not teasing, these i let for the personal client chooses. However if you have a different opinion, i'll see what i can do, maybe you are right and i'll agree with you, we need teasing sequences till climax. ^^

On 2/11/2021 at 6:47 AM, HawkTear said:

@Motherlodesims Hey. I have a question, and when I looked through here I didn't see anyone asking this. But if they did, I apologize. I downloaded the animation pack, but when I try to unpack rar says archives not found and 500_PACK.rar: The archives is either in unknown format or damaged. Is therea solution for this? Thanks in advanced. :)

Sorry for this issue, maybe happend something wrong with the last upload, i'll solve whats going on, so I'm trying to let the original package available to download right now. ;) 

18 minutes ago, Motherlodesims said:

we need teasing sequences till climax.

Yes please, my sims tend to get stuck just switching teasing and never progress.

Last time was a floor romantic kissing I think.

Pretty rare for sims to pick autonomous floor locations anymore because of WW tuning.

Your animations are still my favorites :)

11 hours ago, vortex67 said:

Somethings seems to be wrong with the links to the recommended mods. When I went to click them, it came up with an "Invalid Dynamic Link" popup. I'm not sure if this is a problem on my part or there's something wrong with the links. Any help?

@Motherlodesims I can confirm this also.

+ you can remove the tongue link, as it is now included in WW.  :) 

Everytime I try to download your animations file in LL, I get the same one as of November 5th, 2020. Neither cache cleering, nor using other browser helps. The file has always 137'956'424 bytes, irrespectively to the file date. It looks, like it is always the same file since December 2020. Do you know what's wrong or where to get the LL file.

Update:

I got it: The file as of November is still the recent free LL package. It's fair enough to share updates with your paying Patreons exclusively.

But the remark on your announcement is misleading; "Each month a package will be released for free"

9 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@Motherlodesims I can confirm this also.

+ you can remove the tongue link, as it is now included in WW.  :) 

Are you talking about cc's link download? humm, i realized that, some of them doe'nst work.  I was gaming sims 4 just for curiosity to see how the system recognize tongues and see double tongues working together. I would like to congratulate the creator, anyway. I would like to work with common tongues for sims 4, if you are a creator, even 3d creators will realize a common tongue for head, unfortunately seems that tongue doesn't working as expected.Thanks for advise me. 

7 hours ago, dittarn said:

Everytime I try to download your animations file in LL, I get the same one as of November 5th, 2020. Neither cache cleering, nor using other browser helps. The file has always 137'956'424 bytes, irrespectively to the file date. It looks, like it is always the same file since December 2020. Do you know what's wrong or where to get the LL file.

Update:

I got it: The file as of November is still the recent free LL package. It's fair enough to share updates with your paying Patreons exclusively.

But the remark on your announcement is misleading; "Each month a package will be released for free"

Yeah, but i let a huge download for whose like sex animations inside their games. Inside my patron i have at least 548 animations, hope you can wait me for it. I just did some changes, let more animations here.  Hope it not be a problem. :D