[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

6 hours ago, Motherlodesims said:

Just a question for whose anyone inside here, please, send me a feedback. I need to know if someone is having issues inside the game? Thanks for anyone who answer. I would like to know. 

I figured out the missing prop situation, but I can't get a handle on these two:

03/25/21 02:08:05 [SEX/INFO] Invalid Sex Animation '0xE350932' by 'MOTHERLODESIMS' from incorrect sex category.
03/25/21 02:08:07 [SEX/INFO] Invalid Sex Animation '0x8ED1B45C' by 'MOTHERLODESIMS' from incorrect sex category.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, DarkAudit said:

I figured out the missing prop situation, but I can't get a handle on these two:

03/25/21 02:08:05 [SEX/INFO] Invalid Sex Animation '0xE350932' by 'MOTHERLODESIMS' from incorrect sex category.
03/25/21 02:08:07 [SEX/INFO] Invalid Sex Animation '0x8ED1B45C' by 'MOTHERLODESIMS' from incorrect sex category.

Well, i know these belong a old one for saunas. I get the information from my xml, the last one

0x8ED1B45C - reversecowgirl_SAUNA_03
0xE350932 - I have no information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 3:36 AM, syphililis said:

ur animations are my favorite. they are very... passionate haha. i honestly can't even use other creators animations after finding urs. urs are just more realistic and satisfying. thank u for making animations. pls never stop >_<

Not just passionate, here i have a variety of styles inside the pack, hope you like the others too, but yes , my patrons was requested a lot of this passionate things, a lot of people likes this style, so i like to hear all prefferences to make all the best for them. 
Thanks for all compliments!

17 hours ago, ELSM2012 said:

I really like these animations but i had to download all my mods again and now they don't appear to be on the animation list anywhere.

You able to help on me this matter?

Do you have the mods installed correctly inside Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods?
let me know, maybe your game is outdated. 

On 5/11/2021 at 10:57 PM, Praxidike said:

Hi! I like Animations! I look on gif page but I still see same Animations from last update.

Yeap, i need to upload new animations, there still inside patreon for while. 

On 5/13/2021 at 1:54 AM, ELSM2012 said:

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yeah i have it installed in the right area and i have other mods working that are in the same location.

I did an upload with 553 animations, they are working well with ww updates, the last one with 500 i got an error with new ea patch, so i needed to upload a new version with 553. I could solve it with a new s4pe version, i used to use the oldest, so i needed to update then to solve this issue that was happening with you too and other people here, now this new update is working well, in according with the last ea and ww updates. Anyone is complaining, you can get all the animations here:

hello! the download is not working at all for me. I have placed both the 7z file and the rar file in my Mods folder (separately, and at the same time) and it's not showing up in my game at all. It says I only have the base wickedwhims animations installed.

14 hours ago, f192017 said:

hello! the download is not working at all for me. I have placed both the 7z file and the rar file in my Mods folder (separately, and at the same time) and it's not showing up in my game at all. It says I only have the base wickedwhims animations installed.

I think you need to unzip it.

Please, just pick one of the archives, not both or at the same time, it will crash your game if you put both together inside the game, those were a mirror file for whose preffer 7zip or RAR. Please pick just one, i guess that is the cause of your issue.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, f192017 said:

The game cannot read zipped or RaRed files. You need to have the Animations folder(s) so that they are .package files that appear in your Mods folder.

6 hours ago, JKash said:

Is it possible that a WW setting is blocking some animations from showing up or registering in-game altogether? Because instead of 553 animations like in the description, I only have 537.

Untitled-1.gif.39f8044e8794991c37923a71babdea0e.gif

Read what we said in the last answer please. You need to unzip your archives inside mods folder before. Here all is working very well.

3 hours ago, horniej said:

Is this a premade Sim ?

Hide contents

image.png.cbf73105557970052013415bd3d68b7d.png

Oh that sim was based on an actress. 

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The game cannot read zipped or RaRed files. You need to have the Animations folder(s) so that they are .package files that appear in your Mods folder.

You are totally right, maybe he's playing the game with rar or zipped archives inside. 

1 hour ago, Motherlodesims said:

Untitled-1.gif.39f8044e8794991c37923a71babdea0e.gif

Read what we said in the last answer please. You need to unzip your archives inside mods folder before. Here all is working very well.

Oh that sim was based on an actress. 

You are totally right, maybe he's playing the game with rar or zipped archives inside. 

Is it supposed to look like this or am I missing a step here?

Capture.PNG

On 5/22/2021 at 2:03 AM, Motherlodesims said:

Which kind of Pie Menu? Are you talking about WW Strip Club animations?

these 4 animations, for example:

playing with tits_FLOOR_01 - TEASING
playing with tits_FLOOR_02 - TEASING
playing with tits_FLOOR_03 - TEASING
playing with tits_FLOOR_04 - TEASING

for some reason I can only use

while during the previous versions, I can use all of them.

and then I tweaked some settings in WW, and manage to see them except for

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

9 hours ago, JKash said:

but I still only have 537 animations

2021-05-23.png

Ok, so I downloaded all the recommended mods in the main page and finally the rest of the animations shows up but I'm still missing 3 animations. The only one I didn't download was the mermaid tail with penis and Kritikal's mod that I don't know which mod to get.

Right now I suspect it's the Kritikal mods but I don't know which mods I should EXACTLY get. Anyone knows?

It's still not working for me. ? Not showing at all in the game.

I'm not very techie, so it could be something up with my laptop that is preventing it but it was working before the update version of this mod.

In my file it doesn't appear as MOTHERLODSIMS but as 553_pack. Neither does it appear as a zip file to extract files from from the download link provided.

On 5/23/2021 at 1:22 AM, JKash said:

Ok, so I downloaded all the recommended mods in the main page and finally the rest of the animations shows up but I'm still missing 3 animations. The only one I didn't download was the mermaid tail with penis and Kritikal's mod that I don't know which mod to get.

Right now I suspect it's the Kritikal mods but I don't know which mods I should EXACTLY get. Anyone knows?

Yeap, maybe is the right answer. You need my devices to running up my animations. Need the dildo machine and bondage chair. Would be good to ask him, for purpose. 

On 5/22/2021 at 11:30 PM, knivesjta said:

these 4 animations, for example:

playing with tits_FLOOR_02 - TEASING
playing with tits_FLOOR_03 - TEASING

for some reason I can only use

while during the previous versions, I can use all of them.

and then I tweaked some settings in WW, and manage to see them except for

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

49 minutes ago, ELSM2012 said:

It's still not working for me. ? Not showing at all in the game.

I'm not very techie, so it could be something up with my laptop that is preventing it but it was working before the update version of this mod.

In my file it doesn't appear as MOTHERLODSIMS but as 553_pack. Neither does it appear as a zip file to extract files from from the download link provided.

Ok, i'll see whats going on with 

You need to download exactly this file, i tried to download my own 7 zip file 553_pack and it works fine. You need to unpack the zip inside mods file and that's it.